Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight 11 Inch Whippy Ebony Wand with Demiguise Hair Core
Open after Jess posts with Addison

Augustus spent a lot of his time at the lake lately, hoping to catch a glimpse of the creature in the water. But it was nice that Addison wanted to help him. He had set up a blanket at a nice spot with a good look at the water, taking two pairs of binoculars and a notebook and a pen. Augustus was already looking over at the water with his binoculars, waiting for Addison to join him. Two people would see more than one.

Addy was always eager to help Augustus, he was her closest friend and she would do anything for him. The fact that she had noticed just how cute he was and that she had gotten that extra thrill from being around him lately hardly meant anything, he was still her best friend. She hurried down to the lake, dressed casually with her hair pulled up in a simple ponytail. She noticed he was already looking over the water so she just plopped down next to him, picking up the notebook and pen. "What do you see, captain?" She teased lightly, pen poised to take notes.

Augustus noticed that Addison was wearing normal clothes and not one of the dresses she was wearing more and more lately. That was good, this was much more practical in case they had to go into the water. "Captain?" He asked her as she joked, frowning a bit. But then he sighed and looked over at the lake again. "Nothing." He said quietly. "Besides the water. It's very still." He lowered his binoculars and turned to her a bit. "Do you want to look?" He asked, offering the binoculars to her.

Addy laughed a little. "Yeah, captain," she nudged his arm a little. She shook her head as he offered his binoculars, pulling out a pair of her own and setting them to the side. "You look, I'll take notes," she told him, showing him her new notebook. "Precise and good data is crucial to any scientific investigation," she nodded, smiling.

Augustus laughed a little awkwardly. "I'm not used to being uh, the captain. I guess. With Ryan he's usually the one in charge." He admitted. "But that's okay, he has great ideas." He told Addison, wondering if she would be interested in hearing about the ideas Ryan had that Augustus had helped him with. Though in the past she had been weird about him having other friends, when he'd gone to a dance with someone else. "Okay." He said as Addison said she didn't want to look and would instead take notes. "We can swap whenever you want." He said, looking over at the lake again.

Addison smiled, tucking her hair behind her ear. "That's cool, I think Casper is friends with Ryan do. What kind of ideas does he have?" she asked, completely at ease with the conversation. She smiled happily at Augustus, enjoying the feel of the sunshine on her skin. She nodded as he said they could switch whenever but didn't comment on it.

Augustus nodded when Addison talked about her cousin Casper, Augustus had definitely seen him hang out with Ryan before, even if he himself hadn't really talked to him before. "He just has these cool ideas for experiments." He said with a grin. "Like we have this plan to make a chocolate frog maze. Well, it's his plan. But I can help and take notes." Augustus said, pleased that Ryan always let him help out with his ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back