With Me.

Blaine Michaels

OOC First Name
Corey
Wand
Blackthorn 14 3/4" Essence of Raven Feather
Blaine Michaels sat on the edge of the fountain in the town square of Brightstone Village, acoustic guitar in hand and his guitar case open on the ground infront of him, slowly filling up with money. He was busking today. After waking this morning to find that Chase had already left to meet Aaliyah, and feeling especially hungover from his eighteenth the night before, Blaine had decided to 'borrow' Chase's acoustic and play a little music, out in public. It had been a while since he had picked up a guitar, and it felt good as he played the acoustic version of Boulevard Of Broken Dreams, his voice ringing out through the square. He smiled to himself as he finished the song, and when he looked, noticed he had made quite a bit of money today.

It's been a while since Solenn was seen outside her penthouse today. She needed to get some food, as her stock was getting lesser and lesser each day. Finally, her aunt have sent her some money for her to use. What better place to go than Brightstone Village? It had all the unique clothes to find and unusual things to buy. She wasn't new to the place, Solenn had always visited every once in a year. When she was young her aunt would show her the different stored at the same time looking for a wand for her when she was young. Solenn loved having the ability to do magic, even if she wasn't born a wizard.

Maybe her ancestors were, and hopefully she could find a wizard to be with too. She always dreamed of be away from Beverly Hills once in while after all, most especially away from her parents. As she was passing by, Solenn heard a boy playing the guitar. It was obviously acoustic from the sound of it. She was always a fan of the opera and the classical but it would be very interesting to hear something new. Once the boy ended his song, she couldn't help to clap her hands and smiled. She was steps away from the boy, and was also the last one to drop a few money for the boy's performance.

Blaine had been tuning the guitar when he heard a clap and the sound of coins being dropped into his guitar case. He looked up, and saw that it was a woman, only a few years older than he was, and smiled at her. Blaine had always been one to admire beauty, from all ages, and as he looked at her now he couldnt help but let his smile grow a little bigger. She was gorgeous. "Thank you..." he said, grinning at her. He began playing another song, picking the strings with his right hand as his left slid up and down the neck of the guitar, finding the right notes with expert precision. He let out a small harmony before beginning one of his more meanigful songs.

"I don't want this moment to ever end,
Where everything's nothing without you.
I'd wait here forever just to, to see you smile,
'Cause it's true, I am nothing without you.

Through it all, I've made my mistakes.
I stumble and fall, but I mean these words." he sang, smiling on the brakes, his eyes mainly on the woman that stood infront of him. He made a series of harmonic notes on the guitar before bursting into the chorus.

"I want you to know,
With everything I won't let this go.
These words are my heart and soul.
I'll hold on to this moment, you know,
As I bleed my heart out to show,
And I won't let go...." he said, his voice trailing as he finished the chorus, and decided it was time to take a break. He stood up, placing his guitar on the stand next to the fountain. He smiled again to the girl as he walked over to her, and held out his hand. "Blaine Michaels," he said, confidence in his voice before the older woman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back