OOC First Name
Arle
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Wand
Curly 8 1/2 Inch Sturdy Silver Lime Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Noelle had no desire to climb all the way up to the towers. Too many memories there that he did not want to revisit. Even thinking of them made him sad already. Shaking his head, he just decided to wander to the Ravenclaw table and looked for his next recipient. After tapping Alexis' shoulder in greeting, he asked her who @Thalia Pourroulis was. His best friend pointed the girl out and he approached her. "Thalia? Hi. I have a rose delivery for you."

Thalia wasn't quite sure what the Valentine's Day celebrations included, but apparently, roses of different colours were being delivered that day, and Thalia had been watching with fascination from the Ravenclaw table as several students handed them out to the recipients. It was interesting to see the different reactions too. The first year was momentarily distracted, and when she realised someone had said her name she blinked, her cheeks turning red. "Oh, uh-um, thank you," she said softly, glancing at the yellow rose the older boy was holding.

Noelle smiled at Thalia when she took the rose. He checked over the notes and did not find the one for Thalia. He frowned as he double-checked. The envelope that Alexis gave him helped the notes be organized. It was really there. Then he remembered. Alexis told him that one rose had no note. "It seems like the rose is anonymous, Thalia. There's no note.", he said apologetically. "Any idea who sent it?"

Thalia was too shy to ask for the note, was it even polite or something? She would never want to be rude, especially not to a much older student. But the Ravenclaw's hopes deflated when the boy told her that the rose was anonymous, and that there was no note. It was a yellow rose, which meant friendship, so why would the sender not want her to know they sent it? Maybe her sister sent it, she would have to ask her. "Oh..." she frowned in confusion and took the rose. "Um, thank you. And it's okay. Um," she bit her lip, trying to come up with ideas, but she shook her head sadly. "No actually. I'm not sure."

Noelle smiled sympathetically at Thalia when she had no idea as to who sent the rose. "Well, it's yellow. I'm sure it's from a friend.", he assured the girl.

Thalia shrugged, all she could really do now was ask Tee, but she didn't even know if she knew. Or...maybe ask every person she's interacted with, but again, the idea seemed too daunting for Thalia. "Thank you," she said again, "I think I better go find out who this is from."

Noelle smiled. "You're welcome.", he waved at the girl. "Hope you'll find it out.", he added before turning to continue with his deliveries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back