Wishing

Kiera smiled, relieved that she hadnt fallen too far. "Yes. I'm alright. I tend to have a clumsy side to me." she said, joking. She had given herself quite a scare though. It helped that Alex appeared to be concerned about her too. "Well even if I did alert anyone, there isnt a rule about climbing is there?" she asked. She wasnt too sure but she didnt think that there was.

Alex laughed. 'You're asking me if there's a rule? Since when do I pay attention to them? But I do know this place is off limits,'he replied smiling. He looked at the time before whistling another bomb dropping. He had been here 40 minutes almost. The guy'd probably have half the first years looking round for Alex. 'Listen, you sure you ok?'he asked before hoping down to the ground. 'Just that I gotta head now, before someone hangs a noose round my neck'he joked slightly though, his friend probably would do that.

Kiera smiled as she slide the rest of the way down the tree. She had to admit she felt better on the ground. "I forgot. I should have known better than to ask you." she teased. Kiera was surprised by the seriousness in his face. "Yes. I am perfectly fine." she replied seriously. "Dont worry about it. I need to head back to the castle to start packing for the holidays." she said with a shrug.

Alex smiled. 'Thanks,' he half turned away from her before turning back, not resisting the temptation.A grin spread on his face. He stepped towards her before taking his hand and messing up her hair again. 'See you then'he called, sprinting away in a matter of seconds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back