Wishing to Meet new people

Sally Kuang

OOC First Name
Sally [main]
Wand
Eucalyptus Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Mermaid Scale
Sally was somehow sitting on the bench alone. She was actually waiting for her LATE BROTHER!
"Where on earth is Zac!" Sally grumble by her self. She then wished that someone would talk to her and accompany her while she waited for her brother. Sally was never really a quiet type of person who could read on a bench for hours like her brother. No she is never that type of person. She then saw people pass by looking cold as she sat down by her self and start feeling bored. Life is soooo unfair, and... sad" Sally then put both of her legs to the Bench.
"The bench feels softer then I thought" Sally said to her self when all the sudden she saw her feet was actually on top of someone who is sitting on the bench.

"I'M SOOOOOO SORRY!" Sally stood up and bowed *you know like the korean/ japanese* and start apologizing with her cheek blushing in embarrassment
~Zac I'm gonna kill you if you had come earlier this wont happen~ Sally said in her brain.

"Ouch." Sasame muttered in her sweet soft voice as she felt something on her forehead. When the girl--who was shouting for an unknown reason--stepped out, Sasame stood up and held her forehead with her little white hands. "It huurts..." she muttered again with her voice that sounded so much like a whisper. Before Sasame looked up, she straightened her green yukata. When she looked up, her round brown eyes gave off an air of something not belonging to the real world.

Sasame didn't know who this girl is, though she was quite sure that this girl was older than her in about 5 years. The girl was about Clyde's age. And not wasting any time, Sasame felt hopeful. "Are you a Hogwarts student?" she asked. Maybe this girl knew Sasame's brother. But if this girl was really a Hogwarts student, she shouldn't be here right now.

Sally then freaked out after finding out that it was a little girl, she seemed to be hurt since she's very little and Sally is as big as monster.
"gomen! Where does it hurt?" Sally bowed one more time, she then bowed down so that she could be as tall as the little girl who seemed to be Japanese.
The girl seemed to be really young, why is she all alone?

"No dear, sorry I'm not. I'm from Beauxbaton" Sally smiled. Curiosity then hit her one more time.
"Anyway, my name's Sally, Sally Kuang. What about you there?"Sally asked to the cute little girl.
"If you don't mind, why are you all alone? Wont your parent be worried about you?" Sally asked curiously.

Even though the girl had asked Sasame where it hurt, she didn't answer. Sasame put down her hand and looked only at the girl. Sasame bowed and then straightened up right away after telling her name, "I am Sumiragi Sasame." It disappointed Sasame that the girl wasn't from Hogwarts. It just only mean that she didn't know Sasame's brother. And what was the use of this conversation?

Just then, Sally Kuang asked Sasame why she was alone outside. Sasame had thought it wouldn't be good to tell the girl the truth. But after a few moments, who was this girl anyway? She wouldn't tell Sasame's parents anyway. "They don't know I'm here.." Sasame replied with the same whispering voice. "They'll get worried, but it doesn't matter." Of course it doesn't matter. After staying huddled up inside that big house, Sasame was already tired. Even as a child she had her limits. She never had real friends because of what her parents did to her. Sasame's only friend was her big brother who, unfortunately, was in Hogwarts. "I'm looking for my onii-sama.."

The little girl who have a polite manner seems to be very mature. She seemed to turn facts into mystery. The girl bowed and told Sally that her parents would get worried and it doesnt matter. How could it not be matter? I had my brother lost for 2 days and you still call that doesn't matter? Sally think, herself.
"Sasame Chan, if your brother is in Hogwarts then this isn't the best place to search for him." The girl frowned a little. To cheer the girl, Sally then told her about her plan.
"Hey... I might transfer to Hogwarts soon if my parents let me. Would you like me to search for you brother?"

(OOC: Sasame didn't frown. Better look out on godmodding. ^_^ )

Of course Sasame knew that her big brother wasn't here. It was a lie that Sasame was looking for Clyde, she didn't want to tell this girl what she was really up to. Even as a small child, she knew when to trust people or not. In this case, Sasame didn't know this girl. And she's Beauxbaton, an alien to those from Hogwarts and would-be Hogwarts students like Sasame. "He is at Hogwarts then, I suppose? Then I am very sorry for intruding you." Sasame said slowly and bowed her head. Sasame didn't know the time but it seemed that it was already getting late. She should be back at the estate by now.

But just as Sasame was about to go, Sally Kuang had started to tell her that she might be transferring to Hogwarts this year. Sally had also asked Sasame if she wanted to help her in finding her big brother. Sasame stared a little bit at Sally, her big brown eyes giving no sign of what she was thinking. "I would be very grateful. His name is Sumiragi Clyde. Slytherin. Onii-sama has purple eyes and blackish-brown hair." Sasame described her brother. She could remember clearly how handsome Clyde looked, and how proud Sasame was for having a brother like him. Sasame didn't know if she should tell Sally that Clyde was smart, witty, and was a very good violinist so she decided not to. Physical appearance should be enough to help. Again, Sasame bowed.

(OOC: oops)

Sasame then start describing her brother. Even as a little girl, the little girl seems to speak wisely and carefully not wanting to endanger her relatives just because of too much information that she said out loud.
Curiosity then hit Sally again.

"Sasame chan. If I may ask you, why are you searching for your brother? Have you not met him for a very long time?"
Sally asked. She didn't mean to not mind her own business but well that's Sally. Coz why is the little girl searching for her brother during the semester? Does her brother always skip class and run away from Hogwarts? Or is it just Sasame? Even tho Sally's to curious, Sally didn't dare asking those questions.

I hope you don't mind. :erm:

"Sasame?" Wisteria mumbled for she was eating her pizza when she saw her cousin. It was a Brightstone Weekend and the school allowed the students to wander around the place after those long lessons that tortured them so well. Wisteria started to walk towards her cousin and realized that she was talking to someone Wisteria didn't know. When she was already beside Sasame, she looked up and studied the stranger. More or less a Beauxbaton student. Wisteria knew this one was not from Hogwarts. "Who are you?" she asked in an informal way, not caring at all if she had offended this girl.

Wisteria turned to Sasame and wondered why on earth was this girl alone outside. "Sasame, are you allowed to go out of the house? Now I found you, and she'd kill me if she thinks that I called you out." Wisteria said with her dazed look. Again, she brought out one slice of pizza from her shopping bag and started to eat it. She waited for their replies.

(OOC: of course! Please do join us :D )

All those questions had been ringing in Sally's head but before she could get the answer, a Hogwarts students who seems to be younger than her came. Asking who on earth Sally is. How rude can it be? Sally is a type of girl who is easily being offended or in other word, sensitive. Sally raise her eye brows not believing what the girl just said. Sally then begin to speak "I'm... Sally, you are? Why are you wandering around?" Sally asked in a suspicious tone.
The girl seems to know Sasame, well Sally feel relieve that Sasame at least had a company but she didn't feel comfortable that Sasame's company is... Well this green haired girl. However, Sally didn't care, she never care if they would offend her more or not. Sally then observe the green haired girl from the top of her head until her toe. She remembered that it's not polite, she quickly look away good thing that no one notice what she just did.

(OOC: hey, long time no RP.)

"Wisteria Goldsmith." Sasame muttered, answering Sally's question to Sasame's cousin. "She is my cousin." Sasame didn't expect to find Wisteria here, she thought the students are not yet allowed to go out of the campus. Never mind. She stepped closer to Wisteria and looked closely at her, as though she wasn't sure if it's really her cousin. The eyes, the hair... It really is Wisteria. "Where's onii-sama? Are you with him?" Sasame asked.

But it was only a few seconds before Wisteria started asking Sasame what she was doing here. Sasame wanted so much to give a big sigh because of these people asking her that same question every time they see her. But it wasn't that important, Sasame had thought. Some things were completely more important than answering questions that couldn't really help her. "I escaped from the house." Sasame told Wisteria, forgetting that the other girl was listening.

Wisteria was about to answer this girl's question when suddenly, Sasame did it. It seemed that Sasame knew this stranger, or not. "Clyde is all crammed up at the castle so he's not with me." Wisteria told her cousin. She thought of her last meeting with Clyde. It seemed so long ago, and it's just now that Wisteria realized how low it had been. Unlike before, Wisteria and Clyde seemed inseparable. And Sasame was with them too. Wisteria wondered how Sasame felt when she and Clyde left for school. But after a few moments, she had thought not to think about it because she didn't have the power to stop it. When Sasame told her about escaping from their house, Wisteria wasn't at all surprised. She knew of her aunt's strict rules on Sasame not going out of the house. And seeing her outside without her parents meant only that she had escaped. "Be sure to return uncaught." Wisteria said curtly before turning to the other girl who seemed to be staring at Wisteria before she turned to look at her.

"What is a Beauxbaton like you doing in a place like this? Surely there's no reason for you to go to Hogwarts. The Triwizards is held in your school." Wisteria exclaimed, gazing at the girl as though she was some low class person that Wisteria didn't felt like talking to. This girl is older than her in about 2 or 3 years, though Wisteria felt not inferior at all. Being older doesn't mean being wiser. This girl could be dumber than the dumbest person Wisteria ever met for all she knows. But there was no way she could know the answer. "Wandering?" Wisteria repeated the girl's word before eating another pizza. "For no reason at all."

Looking at the empty plate that the girl who is named Wisteria, Sally then start to think how could she eat that much in a minute? Wisteria Goldsmith is the name, according to Sasame and she's... Her... Cousin!? Wow great, family reunion Sally think sarcastically.
Without her expectation, Sasame accidentally spill out the answer of my question.
"I escaped from the house" Was the only thing that Sally could hear, it stings her deep.
"Escape?! Your parents didn't allow you to get out of the house? But..." Sally then start to ask curiously.
"How come they don't let you out?" Sally asked in a very soft voice, so soft that no one could hear. Sally then try to control her curiosity, there are so many things that she don't know about this little girl.
The green haired girl that start being stubborn, AGAIN. How I wish to cut her tongue. Wandering for no reason? No that's not me.

"Actually, I'm here to wait for my brother. Today is the day when my mother died and I'm doing some ritual with my family" Sally opened her eye wider looking at this kid. Why do kids these days don't have manner?
"Anyway, Goldsmith, that's your name right? May I ask you a question?" Sally walk toward the girl while she smirked.
"Did you mother teach you something that you call manner?" Sally's smirk grew wider.
"You know it's not polite to do that to a stranger especially, you're asian you gotta respect someone who is older than you"
Sally back out a little and start to see Wisteria's reaction.

Wisteria sneered at the girl who completely didn't understand what Wisteria said. "I wasn't asking you." Wisteria told her, trying not to look too sarcastic. "I was actually answering your question. Or are you just stupid enough to forget your own question?" Wisteria didn't care if Sasame was hearing this. Sasame knew what kind of person Wisteria is and there would be no stop if Wisteria's pissed. Wisteria was about to say more when the girl started blabbering again. Wisteria sighed, wondering why she's talking to someone like this girl. She didn't listen to her at first, but decided to listen again, wondering more how stupid people talk. If Wisteria was the type who'd laugh out loud, she would have done it the second she realized that the other girl was now furious. "And what's your name? I forgot. Anyway, may I tell you something? It's supposed to be: Did your mother teach you something called manners? I'm sorry, I don't understand your language." Language of the idiots, Wisteria thought and ignored the girl's smirk. But then again, she decided to take notice of it. "Don't smirk. It makes your already ugly face monstrous. And do I look Asian? Does my name sound Asian? I'm not Asian, you idiot." And for the finale, Wisteria gave a mocking smile, almost telling the girl how a smirk suits someone like Wisteria. "I didn't need anyone to teach me manners. Just that I hate wasting my time being polite to people like you. Politeness is too precious to be given to lowly people."

(oops... you're using anime so I thought this character is Japanese :p and oops I didn't know that Sasasme is half asian)

Sally laugh at this kid called Wisteria who is now "fooling around" and thinking that she's a high class.
"First of all, you're Sasame's cousin right? That makes you HALF asian since she's Japanese. Well great! Good that if you're not asian coz we don't need people like you who is blasting rudely at a stranger for no reason" Why am I being racist? Woww unbelievable this girl then start to play smart but actually she's not "If you don't understand my language, how come you're able to correct it? I thought you didn't understand it at all?" Sally didn't care if Wisteria hated her smirk, Sally's sour face appear on her face signaling that she's sick of this kid.
"Nobody wanna teach you manners. Politeness is too precious to be given to lowly people, like you" Sally mimicked the green haired girl.

"I'm not half Asian. I can assure you that. And don't you dare talk to me, to us, as though you know our family." Wisteria felt a bit angry about that. Wisteria walked closer to Sasame and patted her head lightly. Sasame mirrors a true Asian, unlike her brother. And that other girl was obviously Asian too. But does it really matter? This stupid girl is just trying to contradict everything Wisteria was saying. Ignorant. "Don't you get what I'm saying? Jeez, you'll make people go mad. It was an expression. Not understanding your language meant you're doing it all wrong." she exclaimed, not knowing why she's bothering to talk to this girl. Wisteria looked at Sasame.

"Sasame, do you want me to give Clyde a message?" she asked almost lovingly, as though the other girl didn't exist at all. Well, Wisteria thought the girl ought to just disappear. A nuisance to this already irritating world.

Then again, the girl started repeating what Wisteria said. And almost losing her patience, Wisteria looked back at the girl. "You know what? I don't care about your politeness. You're such an idiot, repeating what I said. Maybe you can't think of anything more to say?" Wisteria waited for the girl's reply, thinking what Clyde would have done if he was here. Stop them? No. Maybe drag Sasame away and leave Wisteria and this girl. "Yes, I assume you're digging english words right now inside your small brain and finding nothing. Brainless idiot."

Sally can't understand what's inside Wisteria's head well maybe Beauxbaton is a good school after all, they teach the students about all kinds of manner so the students wont turn into this creature I mean Wisteria.
"How many languages do you speak? One? Well that's pathetic for mocking other people that their English isn't as good as yours while you've been speaking in English since you were little" Sally think that this kid is wasting her time but it left her no choice, she gotta wait for her brother and she's currently not doing anything except listening to this kid babbling about these useless point. Sally then grab a brush then she start brushing her long hair, straight, pretty hair. Sally then put her brush in her bag.
"Kids" Sally sigh and mumble, no one could hear that since it's too soft.

"I speak three languages. FLUENTLY." Wisteria rolled her eyes, and took another bite from her pizza. She then realized that this was the last slice. She needed to buy more, but this girl was too annoying, Wisteria couldn't ignore her. "Tignan mo nga sarili mo. Wala kang kwenta." Wisteria gave a faint smile, remembering how she'd learn this language. "And you should be more pathetic because you're trying to use a language that you don't even know. Isn't that showing off? If you want to boast, boast something you really have. What a wannabe." Wisteria sighed almost theatrically, as though telling the girl that she was helpless. "HAG." she spat and threw the empty pizza box to the girl's face.

Man, really who cares if the kid speaks 3 language?
"Just so you know, I would love to speak in my mother language but too bad that they wont understand it since people only speak English"
The green haired girl really is acting like little kids. Unexpectedly, she throw an empty pizza box at Sally but Sally ducked in.
"THERE'S NO NEED TO BE RUDE!" Sally boasted at the girl looking down at the girl with her eyes full of anger. Why is the girl so rude for no reason!?
"Grow up" Sally pauses then she open her mouth to finish her sentence "Kid..." Was all she could say. The only word that could describe someone who is being rude for no reason. Sally didn't boast this time, she said it calmly but deep which mean that she meant it.

All this time Sasame had been watching the argument as though she was not at all there. It wasn't the kind of thing she does, arguing with people. And Sasame thought Wisteria wouldn't do it too, at least not with a stranger. Maybe the school changed her a bit, Sasame doesn't know. The leaves around the place were blown by a short violent gust of wind. And then the surrounding froze, as though that short wind stole the very life in everything around the place.

Sasame lowered her head. "Noisy..." she muttered softly, not caring if the two didn't hear her. But it couldn't have been possible for them not to hear her. The silence around the place was so still, so cold, that nothing could distract them from listening to Sasame, accidentally or not. Sasame regretted meeting the other girl. She was irritated by the argument, and this wouldn't have happened if Sasame didn't meet these two. "Wisteria-san, I want to see onii-sama..." she muttered again in her soft voice. But there was a bit of force in how she said it, as though she was demanding it rather than just telling it to Wisteria.

Looking at Sally, who was clearly insulting Wisteria, Sasame felt a glint of irritation towards this person. But she didn't show it to anyone, and the insults weren't really directed to her. She didn't have the right to be mad at Sally. "It was my decision to escape... For a reason that you wouldn't understand..." she explained to the stranger, trying not to spill anything important. Wisteria was right when she said that Sally doesn't know anything about their families. And the Sumiragi and Goldsmith had secrets that other families would never dream to have, and secrets that other families would kill to have.

Sally hated fights, especially pointless one like this. Sally respect Sasame's answer, Sally didn't ask more she don't want to know anymore. Sally then sit down on the bench and grab a tea from her bag and drink it. It's a Japanese tea from her step-mother. She remember having some more cups in her bag she pour it to a cup and she can't believe that she's offering them the tea. "Would you like to drink?" Sally handed the tea to Sasame. She then pour another one in another cup "Would you like to drink, Wisteria? If you don't want to have it, say it nicely" Sally try to be calm. After sipping her tea, she feels so much better. Drinking the tea, smelling the tea aroma always makes her feel relaxed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back