Wishing The Waves Would Take My Soul..

Allayah Rayne

OOC First Name
The Stephanie. :)
Wand
8.5" Mahogany, Dragon Heartstring
Allayah was sitting on the beach in melbourne, it was a typical cold and miserable day, so hardly anyone was around. That was a good thing, she hated itwhen too many people crowded the beach, she couldnt think properly. Wrapping her black traveling cloak around her, trying to keep the cold out, she sighed. Her life was so pointless, so meaningless. Sure she had a few scars from a few run-ins from werewolves and such, but.. that was all that was attached to her name. A few stories, that was it. She needed something more for herself, she needed something to change, she needed someone to change it for her.

Getting up from her spot on the sand, she walked along the waters edge, getting her feet and cloak wet, but she really didnt care. Its so beautiful here.. She thought I wish i could stay here forever.. but she knew that she couldnt. Her heart was to dark to be left to suffer in silence alone. She needed other people, she thrived on their horror and disappointment and their sorrow. She loved it. Now she needed something to change.

Her head snapped to the side as she heard a twig break in the darkness. Her hand flickered to her wand, and within a matter of miliseconds it was out and pointed towards the darkness, "WHOSE THERE? She screamed into the darkness. Whoever dared to sneak up on her would pay for the price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back