Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Black Walnut Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
tumblr_inline_nm9cdt2NgS1rifr4k.gif
This little cutie is Merrill Rowan Piper. She is currently 13 years old, and will be going into her 3rd year at Hogwarts New Zealand. Since she's 13, and puberty is afoot I think it's time she started noticing that not all boys are completely icky. She will be staying in Obsidian Harbour over the winter break so that she can work her job at the apothecary. I would love to rp her having a young romance over the break. Things like going to the beach, and getting ice cream. It can continue into the school year if you want, or end when school starts again. Since they are so young I'm not looking for anything that would last more then a few months. They could be from any school, but I would prefer that they are close in age(no one older or young than a few months). Merrill is kind, and outgoing, and loves to play quidditch, and swim. Most of the time when she isn't working or doing homework you can find her wandering around outside looking for potion ingredients, or reading a story book.I'm looking for someone that will be just as sweet to her as she would be to them.

AAAANNNDDD I ended up a few forums short. This should be in the plot development forum :shy: :oy: Sorry guys!

I can offer you Chase Crawley, he's not well developed yet but what I know is that he's very ambitious and gets jealous easily. If Merrill wants a bit of drama then Chase is the boy. Chase is very loyal and can be very sweet and romantic. He's also a sport addict and will appreciate girls who takes care of their body, as in eating healthy food and getting regular exercise (as his sister will be a nutritionist). Chase is very much into muggle Science and potion. He gets really paranoid and angry when he's stressed out or when he gets too much pressure.

But by all means please do reject this offer if you're planning on Merrill being in a relationship with kind boys :)

Hi Sally! Thank-you for the offer! However due to the age difference I am going to have to pass :)

Sammy, I have Lucas Woodlock a soon to be third year Gryffindor so will know Merrill in passing. Lucas is local to New Zealand so would be around Obsidian harbour a lot. We could even consider keeping it going into the school year if it goes well.

Shane Ryan said:
Sammy, I have Lucas Woodlock a soon to be third year Gryffindor so will know Merrill in passing. Lucas is local to New Zealand so would be around Obsidian harbour a lot. We could even consider keeping it going into the school year if it goes well.
Don't listen to him :r :p

I have Aaron Walden who is also a soon to be third year Gryffindor. He's really fun, silly, adventurous, kind and loves the outdoors. He's beginning to get interested in girls now and I think they could be really cute together :D

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back