OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 13" Sturdy Rosewood Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Marcos was nervous about being a fifth year, he didn’t know if he would manage to pass any of his classes. He always managed to get a half decent grade in his classes, well, that wasn’t particularly true. Marcos tended to pass his classes, and that was about as well as he did, but the Gryffindor did want to do and be better. The teen had asked Flavio to help but with this being the first few days of the term and none of the classes had started yet he was taking the time to focus on quidditch and his flying. Marcos did want to fly when he left school, well, he wanted to play quidditch specifically, but really anything to do with flying he would do, but he had also realised that he didn’t want to be the one Morales kid who didn’t do well in school. Both Pia and Flavio had done so well in school, Flavio was doing so well and he didn’t want to be the one without that. Even if he only ever wanted to play quidditch he needed to do not be the only one to not do well academically. However, Marcos was just practicing his quidditch tossing and catching a quidditch quaffle. Enjoy the cool air and the minimal sunlight. Quidditch was a good way to pass the time. He would be out here till he had to go inside, whether alone or not.

Gwen was happy now that she was a third year as it meant she was getting older and could experience more that Hogwarts had to offer, such as the new classes that she could take. Gwen always loved trying new things and had even considered taking all of the new classes except for muggle studies, but her mothers told her not to and it was probably for the better. The Gryffindor did not think she would be able to keep up with all of the work as she could barely keep up with the work during the previous two years. She did not end up getting very good grades last year and frankly did not have that much luck at all that year, especially since she could not even make the Quidditch team as an alternate. It was hard having to go home and tell her family that she did not make it in the team as Quidditch was her favourite sport and it broke her heart that she was unable to play last year. However, she still had many more years at Hogwarts ahead of her and wanted more than anything to make the team this year.

Since there wasn't much space to practice at home during the holidays, Gwen made her way down to the Quidditch pitch almost as soon as she came back to Hogwarts. Her cousin had kindly lent her one of her old brooms and a snitch, and so Gwen took that down to the pitch with her, ready to start practising. As she made it down to the pitch she tied her hair up into a messy ponytail and surveyed the area. As she spotted an older boy in her house also practising Gwen thought it was the perfect opportunity to go over there and introduce herself. With the snitch in her pocket, Gwen mounted her broom and flew over to him. "Hey!" she shouted out at him, waving her arm in the air. "I'm Gwen. I wanna try out for the team again this year. Do you mind if I practice with you? I could use the extra help."

Marcos had been carefully practicing away until he heard someone shout out. He looked round at the girl who had shouted at him, waving her hand in the area as she flew on over. He recognised her a bit, she was a younger student by his own guessing and he knew that she had to be from Gryffindor too, because he certainly knew that he had to have seen her in his own house, there wasn't any other reasoning for why he might know who she was. Marcos smiled at her, "I'm Marcos," the boy said with a welcoming smile, He didn't know if he would be the right person to help her, he was an alternate on the team, but he had been on the team for some years. The boy would want to help and decided it would be a good idea to help too. So, he nodded, "Sure, we can practice together," the boy agreed, "What position do you usually play?" he asked, though he was a keeper, Marcos could always fit in in any other position that was necessary for him to do so, and if this girl was looking to practice and improve then that would be better for her at the very least, and give him far more experience of just playing.

Elly was in need of some practice, she was incredibly rusty and if she wasn't playing at her best people who easily get their points in. Keepers were in Quidditch and that meant Elly was going to try harder and put more effort in her sport. Elly tied up her hair and walked to the Quidditch Pitch. At the start of each year she had a lot of time, but as soon as her classes started it was mayhem. Elly took everything and that meant a lot of homework, extra tasks and more new spells to learn. She knew she had done this to herself, but it meant she had no time for friends or any other extra things. Hence why she had literally join no club besides Quidditch.

Elly twirled her broom in her hand she was always anxious to start practicing after the holiday. What if she forgot how to play entirely. As soon as Elly arrived at the pitch she spotted to people already there. She knew the boy from the Gryffindor Quidditch team as well as that he was a student in her year. She doubted if he knew her name since Elly barely ever did something outside of class. Since Elly didn't want to wait more days to practise her skills she decided to join the bunch. She could play as a chaser as well if needed. She was fairly good at that position, but she was way better at being a keeper. ''Hello, do you guys mind me joining, I couldn't play over the holidays and I am afraid I lost some of the skills that I acquired over the year'' Elly said with a brightly smile on her face.

The older boy introduced himself as Marcos and Gwen was slightly surprised by how nice he was considering the other people Gwen had seen from the Gryffindor Quidditch team. He was happy to practice with her and she smiled. "I tried out for seeker last year but I really don't mind which position, as long as I play." she told him with a shrug. She imagined Quidditch was good no matter what position one played and maybe if she tried all of them she might find the one that best suited her.

Soon enough, someone else had joined them and Gwen smiled at them. They were also an older student and Gwen was happy to meet some older people. "Hey, I'm Gwen." she told her. "You can join us. Are you part of the Ravenclaw Quidditch team?" Gwen thought she remembered seeing her on the pitch one time. She wasn't sure if the girl was being modest or not when she said she had lost some of her abilities, especially considering she was actually part of a team and Gwen wasn't. Nonetheless, Gwen was more than happy to be practising with two very good people.

Gabriella was glad to be back at Hogwarts. It was her fifth year already and she had a feeling that she needed to do better in classes. It was a feeling that would never go away since her parents put a lot of pressure on her. But now Lauren was here too, and Gabriella hoped that they would focus on her younger sister more. She was sure that they would do, because Lauren needed more attention from her parents since she was not the most easy person to handle. Lauren did stuff what Gabriella never would do and still her parents wanted her as the oldest daughter to excell the most. The blonde had did all of her preparations and figured it was time to do something else, to walk outside to clear her head. Lauren was sorted in Hufflepuff and Gabriella already knew that her parents wouldn't like it. From Alice she had expected it, because her sister Therese was just the same. But she had some hopes that Lauren would become a Slytherin. Just to please her parents. Because Gabriella already knew how the first break would go when they would return home. It would not be a big happy family. But Gabriella was too busy with herself. Lauren did it all herself, and she hated it that her sister was so reckless. It was not her responsibility. Lauren was now eleven and she needed to work for things.

Gabriella had been thinking about Marcos often. It was something she didn't wanted, but she couldn't help it. And one place where she could find him was the Quidditch Pitch for sure. Gabriella liked to watch Quidditch, especially when Marcos was playing but she never wanted to play. Her dad wouldn't approve of it for sure. While the blonde walked towards the pitch she had no idea what she had to say to Marcos. They were friends, but sometimes she got a strange new feeling whenever she saw him. It made her confused. While arriving she noticed a few people, two girls and one boy it seemed. She searched for a familliar face and than noticed Marcos. Was he here with two girls? Did he invited them? Gabriella directly felt her stomach turning and a frown appeared on her face. She saw the keeper from Ravenclaw, a girl that was also in their year. What was she thinking?! Marcos would rather spend time with someone who played quidditch. The blonde wanted to walk away, and felt stupid for coming here.

Elly lived with her dad every holiday which meant a magic free holiday for Elly. It wasn't that bad and the only thing she really missed was Quidditch. Not thinking about school or having to practice magic was kind of a bliss for Elly. The big downside was that because she couldn't practice Quidditch and that meant getting a tad bit rusty. It didn't last for long though as soon as she had some practices in she was back at her usual level. Elly smiled when Gwen introduced herself. ''I am Elizabeth, but just call me Elly.'' Elly was glad her Quidditch robes just read Chatwin and not Elizabeth Chatwin. She hated her full name, but she was forced to sign her homework with it. Nicknames weren't allowed apparently which was kind of stupid.

''Yes, I play as a keeper in the Ravenclaw team.'' Elly muttered ''But I can also play chaser if needed, but beater is another story I am probably the worst beater out there.'' Elly had tried to play as a beater once and it was horrible. She overshoot the bludgers or failed to hit them at all. Quidditch was a lot of fun, being good at one spot didn't mean you could do the others. Seekers were usually small and fast, beaters were the opposite they were bulky and big. Keepers had to be fairly lengthy to make sure the Quaffles couldn't reach the hoops.
Elly was still thinking what the name of the Gryffindor boy was, but she couldn't think of it. She felt really bad not knowing his name.

Marcos nodded as she said which position they had tried out for, "Well, we can just do some simple laps and some passes?" Marcos suggested since he could imagine that both of them could benefit from being fast and being able to catch. What he needed to catch would be a lot easier than what she needed to catch but regardless it would be good practice. However before they could actually get started Marcos noticed another girl flying towards them, he knew her vaguely from his classes, she was a ravenclaw and a keeper too. He nodded, "The more the better," the boy replied with a bright smile, of course he would be happy to practice with more people and it would give the young student a better grasp of who was who and what they could all do. A better practice overall because there was more of them.
They would not be so restricted in their practices with this balance of three. The teen was smiling slightly to himself as he looked between the two, "I'm Marcos," he added in quickly, but his eyes were drawn away from this scene in front of him and down to where he could see Gabriella, he tended to spot her when he played, but she seemed to be moving to leave, which wasn't something he particularly understood, where was she going? He looked between the others, "If you guys want to just get started I'll just be a minute," he said before flying down to where Gabriella was, "Gabriella?" he said, "Where are you going?" he added as he got closer, stopping at the stands and getting off the broom. He wanted to kiss her badly, his feeling for her having only grown in the last year, but he didn't want to do it without being certain she felt the same way.

The blonde sometimes liked to come here and watch. But she couldn't bring up the same motivation that Marcos seemed to have for the sport and some of her cousins. The blonde didn't wanted a carreer in Quidditch so it would only distract her she thought. But now she just wanted to see Marcos and that was the only reason she came here. But if the year already begon like this she was not in her focus. It was true that she was done with the preperations, and had been studying all summer. So Marcos often learned her to take a break for a moment and mostly he had some kind of magic to let her say yes to that. Gabriella was often hard to herself, but she was raised that way and good was never good enough in their family. But when the blonde had watched Marcos and the two girls she just wanted to walk away. What was she doing here? What was the point? But before she could leave the stands she heard her name and the blonde sighted for a moment. Well this was getting really awkward.. Gabriella wished she didn't even come here, because what did she had to say to Marcos now? He must think stupid of her now and Gabriella played several scenerio's in her head. Than the blonde turned around and saw Marcos and his sweet face. '' I.. Hey..'' was the thing that came out of her mouth. And she took her bag inside of her hand.
'' I just thought about something that I had to do.'' Gabriella than said and smiled shortly. She didn't felt happy at all, but Gabriella didn't want to let him know. It was silent for a while and than Gabriella looked to the ground. '' You should go back to your friends... I think they are waiting for you.'' Gabriella than said and looked him in the eye again. Gabriella had learned to stop her tears and hide her emotions inside. It was something her parents had told her, and so she wouldn't seem weak or anything. But she felt like the little girl again that cryed often, that she was once before. People always expected things from her. Gabriella sometimes forgot who she really was, sometimes she didn't even had a clue. She had to put up an act, but it was exhausted.

Marcos looked at Gabriella as she spoke, he couldn't help the little small smile which was on his lips as she spoke. The teen smiled at her but it became a bit of a frown when she made to leave. He didn't want her to leave, he liked spending the time with her and though he was out practicing and with others who had joined him, but he would rather spend time with her, or at least that she could sit and he could join her after. He shook his head at her, "Don't go Gabriella," she said softly, they were maybe waiting for him, but maybe he could just spend a bit of time with her, he wanted to spend time in the future with her, he wanted Gabriella to be his girlfriend, or at least maybe he could just kiss her. Marcos reached out to her when she looked at him, he smiled softly.
"Can I kiss you?" the gryffindor asked softly. His gaze lingered on her and he hoped she might say yes. Of course he had two people who were hoping to play quidditch with him, but Marcos wanted to spend a little bit of time with her and at least find out if how he felt about her was maybe mutual. She was such a beautiful and wonderful person and Marcos wanted to spend more and more time with her. At any of the moments between classes and quidditch. Kissing her would be such sweet happiness. But only if she said yes to it. He wouldn't want to do it without being certain that she would want to too, and maybe after the kiss and after quidditch they could talk about it.

Gabriella wanted to disappear in the ground very deep right now. Marcos was really not letting her go and it felt nice on the other side that he wanted her to stay, but why? He was busy with the others and if she didn't came here he could just practice and have fun with the people who were actually liking Quidditch and playing it. How could she compete with that? But than Marcos said that she shouldn't go. But what did he want from her?'' I.. I'm not sure. Why? You were busy with them right?'' Gabriella than pointed at the other two girls. Elizabeth was a prefect and a good quidditch player and what was she? She wasn't even good in where she needed to be in. She was a dissapointment because she didn't made it as prefect and how could she ever tell her father that? Gabriella sighted for a moment and looked to Marcos. It was a long silence and she had no idea what to do. Was it stupid to run away from him? But when Marcos smiled to her so sweet and the question that came after Gabriella was almost in shock. Did she just pictured it him asking that? She had been dreaming of Marcos in a romantic way before, but was afraid he would never feel what she thought she felt, or not sure what it was. Gabriella looked scared for a moment, not sure what to do. A voice told her do it! This is what you want, but the other voice said he is just testing you and if you kiss him everything will be ruined. Gabriella didn't noticed how long it was silent, what must Marcos be thinking? '' I... don't know. What? Why are you asking this?'' Gabriella said and felt her heartbeat going fast. She dropped the book she had into her hand by accident. She felt like a statue, or frozen in ice. She wasn't confident about this. But she had to make a decision. She couldn't do this, kissing with a boy. This boy was blowing up her mind and distracted her from everything. She couldn't handle this.

Marcos shrugged at her, he could go back to them, that was a non-issue to him, they could play without him for a bit and he could focus on her for a little bit, it wasn’t a big deal to him, ”They can manage without me,” the boy told her sincerely, he could figure from his prior conversations with Gabriella that this was not an uncommon thing, he liked spending time with her but there were moments when it was tricky. Moments when he knew he just needed a little patience. He like Gabriella, she was pretty perfect in his mind, beautiful, educated, kind. She was someone he could easily spend hours with her, just spending that time with her without too much of a question. Though he knew it was important to ask her before doing anything, grabbing her and kissing her would do nothing to help them, she was a nervous person and though a gryffindor he wasn’t nearly brave enough to do anything.
The boy smiled at her, he kept the smile though the silence which followed his question was much longer than he might’ve wanted it to be. Marcos had to just let her think it over, he didn’t want to force or rush her into anything that she didn’t want. At the question he just smiled, ”Because I like you, I really like you,” he said as if it was obvious, why wouldn’t he like her was pretty much the question on his lips. How could he not like her so much, ”And if you feel that way too, I thought I could maybe kiss you, but only if you want to Gabriella,” he knew that if she didn’t want to or didn’t like him he might be a little disappointed, but he recognised that putting her on the spot like that might not always be the best, but he would be accept her answer no matter what it was.

Gabriella really felt the need to go away now. Marcos was confident more than she was it seemed. And he wanted to be with her instead of the others on the pitch. But still Gabriella had a nasty voice inside her head that this was just all a joke. And everyone would be laughing at her for going in this with Marcos. Gabriella just had to make a decision for herself and she thought it wasn't honest to let Marcos hanging in this. She had to say something and do something about this. A choice to be make, about being friends or more or just quitting with it all. Why did he kept smiling. That smile.. Gabriella looked to the ground again, because it distracted her too much. Marcos liked her? He told her? Why was he saying this? To blow up her mind? To confuse.. Gabriella didn't knew what to do anymore. He was so kind he asked her if he could, it wasn't like he did what he wanted. But perhaps he just had to do that. No Gabriella this is wrong! The blonde thought. She didn't dared this. She didn't even knew what this was herself! Or what she felt. Gabriella just liked hanging out sometimes but what Marcos said changed everything. Ofcourse she had dreamed of this often, but it was some fantasy inside her mind and something she tried pushing away. Because it was confusing her too much, and distract her from what was really important. Her future that was important and getting a good job and keep the Davenport family name good. Gabriella played with her hands out of nervosity. It was too silent, and Gabriella didn't knew what to say or do. '' I- I.. I can't.. sorry.'' Gabriella started off. She had to do something her dad would do and perhaps she would regret it but she needed to focus on one thing she couldn't do both. '' I don't want this. I need to go now!'' Gabriella run of the other way. She had learned to block her emotions but all she wanted to do was lying in bed with the blankets of her and the world to go away. How could she ever face Marcos again? That wasn't possible so she needed to ignore him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back