Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
??
Wand
Knotted 8 1/2 Inch Unyielding Cherry Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core

Demeter was siting on the chair with her hand holding cacao and waiting her cousin Annabeth. She wanted and hoped looked around and she was know that shcool will be soon. Demeter drinker her cacao with marshmalow and waited Annabeth.

@Annabeth Easterling

The school had just finished and Anna had already travelled away to the states to participate in a runway. For the runway, the girl had to dye her hair brown and to be honest, Anna decided to stay on that since she actually enjoyed how it looked on her. However, now Anna was again back in New Zealand and she had promised her little cousin to go out with her and also help her a bit with fashion. "Hey little sweetheart! How are you?" Anna easily went in for a hug and to press a light kiss on cousin's forehead. "I see you have ordered something already? Amazing!" she just babbled a bit once she noticed a cacao in the relative's hand, Anna wasn't going to order anything since she had her Starbucks as well.

"Hey, you look nice" She gave her a little small talk compliment. "It's winter and i love somtimes drink Cacao. Will you go with me and explore place here? I soon go school" She hoped that Anna will say yes.

Anna giggled at Demeter's compliment and made a small reverance. "Well, of course! That's why am I here! Let's go exploring the place! And yeah, you're starting school really soon. How do you feel about that? One Easterling graduated and other came in place. Love that! However, I'm pretty sure that Kiara is gonna be sad that she won't see your sorting! At least, I, Elisabeth, Nik, Roxie, Evan and your siblings will see it! And you know that you have us all if you need anything right?" Anna continued to talk once she started to walk slowly, looking down to see Demeter.

As always Anna speak so much and she as always was listened her. Dem was not to much speak of the people but she was not shy to. ''I'm ready for shcool but not so sure, what house. I'm thinking about Gryffindor our Hufflepuff house. Of course, thanky so much. Will you later be with me and go by first wand together?'' She asked her sister.

@Annabeth Easterling

Anna easily listened to Demeter excitedly nodding at every option she had. "Honestly, I wanted to be a Hufflepuff but ended up in a Gryffindor and I don't regret even for a second. The house where you end up is the perfect for you!" Anna just chatted easily, glad that Dem seemed to be excited to go to the Hogwarts. "You want me to assist you to get your first wand? Oh My God! Yes, that would be so amazing! I'd love that!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back