Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
The feast was over now. After eating, Jenna had discovered plans fort he next few days, then it was time to go to her common room, but before that she wanted to see her brother. The road from Great Hall to the second floor was spent watching things around them—paintings,ceilings, and other decades—anything that drew the attention of the newly-minted Hufflepuff. All thoughts flickered in her head, mostly, all of them about the new friends and friends. Without even noticing, she had come to one painting, watched with admiration and no doubt that she had forgotten about her brother Thomas. It was a bit sad for her that she hadn't met Nicol and she seemed to have forgotten her. She knew she must have been busy exploring the new common room, but she was glad Iris hadn't forgotten her and the two girls met when she could. She wasn't rushing to see her brother again, because the neighbor hood was so interesting.

Corey had been lagging at the back of the group as the students filed out of the Great Hall. He had cornered his cousin Jai at the end of the feast to agree to give him and the twins a tour of the castle. Well, technically, the twins did much of the convincing - Jai never could say no to those girls - while Corey was back up and just stood there grinning like an idiot. Now though, he kind of felt that cornering his cousin right at the end of the feast was not the smart thing to do considering that the rest of the Hufflepuff had already left the Hall and it wasn't like Corey actually knew where his common room was. Jai had said that it was somewhere on the upper floors, not that that was helpful much. The castle was huge. The new Hufflepuff student had just arrived at the second floor, trying to find some of his housemates when he saw a girl looking at a painting - her robes in the same yellow and black colors as his. "Heeeeey!" he called out as he jogged to the girl not looking older than him at all. "I'm Corey," the boy grinned and gave a small bow. "Any clue where our common room is?"

A boy turned her attention away from the painting. She turned and smiled graciously. Hey! Nice to meet you Corey, my name is Jenna! She smiling to the boy and looked again painting. The common room is on the fourth floor, I can spend you there if you want to. She says to Corey and he was looking something familiar, mayby he was first year?

Corey could only sigh in relief when the girl had said that she knew where the common room was. At least one of them did, Corey would be absolutely lost in the castle if left to his own devices right at this moment. "Absolutely great to meet you Jenna!" he said although frowned for a moment in thought. "Of course not just cause you know the way to the common room but because I think you're great," he said with a small nod, satisfied with how he'd amended his statement. Though there wasn't probably any need in the first place. "It'd be great, but we could stay for while since you seem to be enjoying the paintings."

She smiled and felt good as she had never been before. It was nice to help someone who was lost. Of course she would understand him and not be able to get to know shcool so quickly in the first days. She didn't know much about the place. “Aww, thanky!”But, I would never be able to leave someone who has been in trouble !”She smiled at him and then looked back at the interesting painting that was moving.

“Yeah, I've never seen the painting move before and I'm very interested in admiring everything!”She answered the boy with a niceand pleasant smile. "Are you First year?" Jenna asked the boy and looked at him.

"That's really nice of you," he said with a smile. Corey was probably the same after having spent years of his life with younger siblings. He would be pretty hard-pressed to ignore someone who needed help especially if it was something he could provide. The Hufflepuff boy nodded at the girl's exclamation. "Did you live in the muggle world? I lived in Muggle Tokyo," he said as he watched the painting moving with her. "I was surprised too the first time I saw one at my cousin's new house. The painting told us off for running in the halls," he grinned at the memory from years back. "And yeah, are you?"

This talk was so nice and Jenna couldn't stuped smiling and she wwas realy happy gearl who meet interesting partner to talk. Yes, i lived with my brother in muggle world. We lived in the New yourk city and Tokyo sounds realy interesting is it Japan? She asked the boy with a smile and hoping she was a right about this

i know what are you fealing and anderstand you. And see weird somtimes ghost flying around in the shcool. She says to the Hufflepuff boy and then talk again. Me to, first year! Jenna smiling to him.

Last edited:
Corey nodded in reply at the girl's question. "Yeah, Otou-san is from there, been there most of his life except for when he went here and met Okaa-san. Okaa-san was from the USA though, California I think," he muttered, trying in vain to remember if his information was accurate. He didn't think they went to the US much, most of the time the one they visited was Ai-obaa-san and that was in England. "The ghosts can be pretty interesting I suppose," he said with a shrugged and he was a bit surprised and sheepish to know that the girl with him was also a first year. Rubbing the back of his neck and chuckling a little, he was glad that at least one of them knew how to get to the Common Room since apparently both of them were new to the castle. "Well, at least one of us listened on how to get to the Common Room."

He confirmed Jenna's words, and she was interested to listen to his words. She didn't say if she'd ever met a man who, with her presencealone, makes her smile constantly,unspeakably, and feel great. It would be strange if they were friends and the boy's homeland, Jenna, really wanted to see, but to far she didn't want to run. Not only because it's beautiful there, but also because it's his home. She wanted to find out about this boy as much as she could. Ouh, i never be in Tokyo, but i think about California is very beautiful! My home is Manhatan! She says to the boy with a smile and listened next what he will be says to her.

You think? I never meet ghost, what you think about Hufflepuff house to have a ghost? She asked and realy be interesting in our house is Hufflepuff ghost to.

I always remember when people says to meet and where need to go! She says true words him.

Last edited:
It had been a while since the ceremony that it was starting to fade. Nor did it matter to the ceremony anymore because it was gone and he was sorted out in the house he did not want to go to, but had to settle for fate. Thomas woke up as he felt late, but had to get out to go for breakfast. He knew there would be a chance to meet Jenn, then maybe it had slightly moistened his spirit. Therefore, he sat at Gryffindor table and his eyes glanced from time to time in the hope of seeing the face he knew so well.

"Yeah, I heard from Okaa-san that California is beautiful," he said with a nod as he listened to his housemate speak of her hometown. He couldn't remember any recent trips to the USA, much less if he'd been to Manhattan before but he supposed it must be a beautiful place as well to have the girl so excited. Corey nodded though at her question. "I'm pretty sure Hufflepuff has its own house ghost, we'll probably meet them soon," he said as he grinned at her proclamations. "That's great. I probably wasn't listening when it was said. We should probably head there soon though, we don't want to get caught out here when curfew starts, especially on our first night," the boy said as he started to walk towards the staircases. He didn't really mind getting into trouble for breaking curfew, he doubted that the girl wanted to get in trouble though, not to mention his parents.

Jenna smiled at Corey when he agree abput California. Girl never travel before there and she thinking is very expencive going from New Yourk. She always love traveling in the world and Jenna can do something fun with her protographier and take some new pictures. I hope so! She says to Corey and thinking about her brother Thomas and where he can be, becouse she don't know where he and Jenna meeting, but she don't be a sad about this becouse she alredy have nice friend here. Don't worry, we won't be cought, becouse now is a day, we cant go at night out coomon room adn then we have a problem with proffesors and house point losing. She hoped boy know about the shcool rules and dont be going somewhere at night walk. What is your favorit hoby? Jenna asked.

Corey just smiled and nodded as the girl spoke whilst they walked. Well, it was not nearing curfew just yet but it did seem like a good idea to start heading back to the common room just in case they manage to get lost with the moving staircases. Also, he really did not want to receive a howler from his mum just after getting here because of breaking curfew, even accidentally. "Flying," he said with a grin. It really was such a shame that first years weren't allowed to play for the team, he'll definitely tryout next year though. "How about you?"

I'm little bit scared to flying! Jenna hoped Corey wouldn't laugh at her. The girl just didn't love height and she was very scared of it. If she wanted to study her future with dragons, it was time to overcome them. Charms! She realy know alredy answer to Corey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back