Knotted 10 1/2 Inch Flexible Willow Wand with Vampire Blood Core
tumblr_n2ll11xrnj1s9cf1bo1_500.gif

I've tried playing it cool
But when I'm looking at you
</SIZE></SIZE>
Full Name: William Arthur Kent
Pronunciation: Will- ei- am, Ar-ther, Kent
Nicknames: Will
Name Origins: William From the Germanic name Willahelm, which was composed of the elements wil "will, desire" and helm "helmet, protection". Saint William of Gellone was an 8th-century cousin of Charlemagne who became a monk. The name was common among the Normans, and it became extremely popular in England after William the Conqueror was recognized as the first Norman king of England. It was later borne by three other English kings, as well as rulers of Scotland, Sicily (of Norman origin), the Netherlands and Prussia.
Arthur The meaning of this name is unknown. It could be derived from the Celtic elements artos "bear" combined with viros "man" or rigos "king". Alternatively it could be related to an obscure Roman family name Artorius. Arthur is the name of the central character in Arthurian legend, a 6th-century king of the Britons who resisted Saxon invaders. He may or may not have been a real person. He first appears in Welsh poems and chronicles (some possibly as early as the 7th century) but his character was not developed until the chronicles of the 12th-century Geoffrey of Monmouth.
Date of Birth: 23rd September, 2012
Current Age: Currently twenty seven</FONT>
I can't ever be brave
'Cause you make my heart race

Basic Appearance: Brown hair, brown eyes, six ft tall, eighty five kgs, athletic build, fair skin.
Personality: William is a healer first and a man second. This means that he doesn't care who it is, if he sees that someone is hurt, or in trouble, he will immediately jump to help them. In saying this, Will is typically quite courteous in his approach to life and also pretty relaxed too, he doesn't like to make a fuss over small issues.
Family: Kenneth and Wilma Kent</SIZE></SIZE>
Shot me out of the sky
You're my kryptonite

Pets: --
School: Educated at Hogwarts Scotland, Hufflepuff house.
Blood Status: half blood
Heritage: English
Interests or Hobbies: Potion making and Charms as well as reading are amongst his most common interests.
Strengths: --
Weaknesses: --</SIZE></SIZE>
You keep making me weak
</COLOR>
<i>
</i>
<i>
</i>Yeah, frozen and can't breathe

Describe your character in five words: Goofy, Dedicated, Kind, Helpful, Hardworking
Best school subjects: Charms.
Worst school subjects: History of Magic, Transfiguration, Care of Magical Creatures, Astronomy
Current Job: Healer
Plans for the future: Settle down
Patronus: A Lion
Patronus memory: --
Boggart: --
Animagus: A Lion
<i>
</i>​

<COLOR color="#000">Something's gotta give now
<i>
</i>
<i>
</i>'Cause I'm dying just to make you see
<SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50">

<SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><FONT font="verdana"><SIZE size="50">Now hear this kiddies. This template is created by me with thanks to Tenilee. No touchy or I break you... Kay Oh , oh and song lyrics are "One Thing" by One Direction.​
<i>
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back