Will It End a Cliffhanger?

Oliver Foy

OOC First Name
Silus
Sexual Orientation
pftt
Wand
Flexible Rosewood with Hippogriff Core

Oliver grinned, taking in the view near the edge of the cliffs. He wasn't necessarily bored with the castle, it was amazing, but the grounds were what really did it for the boy. He always had a wonder for the outdoors, and he'd only missed out on two places. The forbidden forest and the cliffs. Both were frowned upon, the first more than the following. Oliver didn't enjoy listening to rules and authority -- but he also wasn't the type to purposefully run into trouble -- so the cliffs seemed to safer bet for now.

The young boy felt his adrenaline rush being here, and he let out a carefree laugh, knowing his parents would throw a fit if they saw him here. 'Sorry, Mom.' Oliver said, kneeling down to pick up a loose bit of rock. He tossed it and watched as it broke into smaller shards as it hit the cliffs, eventually breaking into dust.

As much as Fleur loved going to school in a huge castle with many hallways to explore, she already knew she would spend most of her time outside if it was up to her. She had explored the lawn and the edge of the forest already, though she hadn't yet gone in. It was forbidden, for some reason, but Fleur didn't really let herself be stopped by just a single title. But today she had a different goal: the cliffs. Honestly she had no idea if students were allowed to go near the cliffs or not, though her suspicion was that it wasn't something the professors really loved. But that wasn't her problem.

It seemed like she wasn't the only one with that idea. As she approached, she saw a boy standing near the edge. She laughed as she heard what he said before throwing the rock. "I'm sure she'll forgive you for killing a rock." She joked, hoping not to startle the boy when he stood so near the literal edge of a cliff. "So... do you think any students ever fell off the edge? I'm wondering why they haven't blocked it with some spells so we can't access the cliffs. Seems dangerous, right?" She shrugged. "I'm not complaining, but it's weird." Getting another look at the boy, she vaguely recognized him from sorting. He had been only a few kids before her, she was pretty sure. "You're a firstie too, right? I'm Fleur. Gryffindor."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back