Why Not?

Madison Addison

Wand
Eucalyptus Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Mermaid Scale
Madison had made her way out of the house for today, thankfully she had made it out without getting in the middle of her two sisters. Skye and Bailey were always at each others throats and Madison was the sister to break them up but never take sides. This role had been going on and on for about well her whole life. It was getting an annoying roll but this peppy and rather happy young girl would deal with it. If it was for the best.

As Madison skipped through the streets of the shopping areas, she wondered what there was to do. she could go shopping. Why not? Well Madison had to go shopping why too much when Skye went on one of her needed shopping trips and Madison was there to 'help' hold all the bags.

Rolling her eyes at the thought, Madison just skipped down the streets making sure not to run into anyone though she came close a few times. Finally getting tired, Madison went over to a bench area and sat down, crossing her legs as she watched a few grumpy people that she had almost bumped into pass, giving her looks that could only make this young girl burst out in laughter.

Taylor was walking through the shopping area. This whole fashion thing confused her. As she turned she noticed someone familiar. Taylor approched the girl and stood there for a few seconds just looking before it clicked. "You wouldn't happen to be one of Skye's sisters would you?" Taylor could tell ythere was a difference between the way this girl held herself and the way Skye did. She was glad she had managed to keep her promise so far though she could understand how they could be mixed up.

Madison held back the laughter that had occured from the supposed death glances of the passerby's when a girl walked up to her. Only having a smile on her face now, Madison tried to read the girl's face. She had mentioned Skye. Was that a good thing or a bad thing? Madison could never tell.

"Yeah I'm on of the Addison triplets" she said not minding grouping herself as long as she was still an individual from time to time. "I'm Madison" She said holding out her hand to the girl. "And you are?" She asked her friendly tone quiet obvious.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Taylor, sorry about referring to you as Skye's sister, I'm sure your probably sick of that happening, but she's the only Addison I've met so far." Taylor sat down next to Maddison, she was sort of releived Madison was friendlier at first than Skye. That had taken a long time to stop being awkward.

Madison waved her hand into the air as if she waving off Taylor's apology. "Oh no problem" She said simple uncrossing her legs for a moment only to cross them once more having her left leg on top instead of her right like before. "And I do hear it a lot but it's fine. At least you didn't think I was Skye. Now that gets annoying fast" Madison explained thinking about how she hated people to think she was Skye or Bailey. This was one reason that Madison almost always had her haired curled. It added a bit of a different outlook.

"Well if you survived Skye then you are in the clear" Madison said laughing a bit as if she had told a joke. Really Skye seemed to be the not so friendly triplet. That's just how it was. "So what brings you to Brightstone today? Actually shopping?" Madison asked wondering if Taylor was one of those girls that just loved to shop.

Taylor smiled at Madison. Now this is a girl I can get along with. "She seemed to warm up to me when I said I play drums." Taylor just figured Skye was a music girl. "I was trying to, I'm new at the actual fashion thing." She looked down at her outfit. Taylor had actually tried today, she even worn the new dress Stacey had gotten her.

(Taylors' Dress and Boots If you wanted to know. She's wearing thick black tights aswell.)

Madison nodded as Taylor said Skye warmed up when the topic of music was involved. "I guess you could say Music is her one soft spot" Madison said thinking that really she didn't want to talk about her sisters too much .She had survived an escape out of the house without getting involved in their little fights. Madison didn't even want to think about them now.

Though Madison looked over Taylor's style. She seemed stylish enough for this young girl. "I think you have style" Madison said truthfully. Skye wasn't the only one with fashion even though that triplet thought so. Madison had her own sense of style that was usually quite out there. Today's outfit included of simple blue jeans with a holes in the knees, rather big wholes that was to say. Along with a black and white stripes shirt, horizontal stripes. With that she had a purple and black striped tie tied loosely on her neck. A few purple and black beaded bracelets also found their way to her small wrists.

Skye had almost wanted to kill Madison when she walked out of the house like this, but Madison liked her style it was, for lack of better description, Madison Addison-ish. Though as Madison looked down at Taylor's books she couldn't help but fall in love. "I do love those boots though. Did you get them shopping around here?" She asked. Usually Madison wasn't the one to talk about boots or shoes or shopping but those boots were just a bit too cute to pass the topic up.

"Yeah, my outfit was bought by Stacey. The boots were my doing, almost got murdered leaving the house, apparentlly they don't match or something like that." Taylor laughed at the memory. "No, I bought them over the internet at home. I have loads like this, I am a sucker for Dr Martens and Converses. Only shoes I own." She may have been trying to get better fashion wise but her shoes were hers, no one edited her giant shoes collection. Everyone in the house knew this by now.

Madison let out a small laugh at Taylor's comment. "Well I think the boots were a great choice" She said glancing back down at the white boots. Though Madison had to admit that she didn't know what Dr. Martens were apparently a brand of shoes. This ten year old did know what converses were. She owned a few pairs of those. Maybe Dr. Martens were sort of the same thing. Making a mental note to check that out.

"So we've talked about my extensive family" Madison began thinking about how her sisters were the first thing that came up in this conversation. "What about you? Siblings?" She asked trying to find a conversation breaker. Silence was never a way to go when you were just meeting someone. It would be rather the diminishing part of a possible friendship.

"Yeah they were." Taylor smiled, glad she found someone who liked her style.

Taylor thought about how to answer, adoption wasn't just something you yelled out and she didn't want the pity everyone gave her when she said it. Then again, this girl seemed nice. "I have Benny, he's like my brother. Well, he is my brother legally but not biologically." Taylor would tell if asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back