Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
sydney-australia.jpg

Jenna never was here Australia in Sidney. They was so much amaizing place and hotel was the best. She was here with Thomas and her girlfriend. Dad and new mom was here to. Danae was to excited for amaizing place and Jenna was happy person in her life. She get a new job and she was lucky get assistant. Finaly she will get her self money and she will be 3 years later going to Rumania. She wanted meet there her friend and started new life with dragons. She walked to pool and the was such amaizing look to all Sidney. Hotel where Jenna was stay. Jenna was grate swim underwear. That was black collor and she jumped the pool and swim closed to look the nice Sidney. Life was like a dream.​

Thomas did not initially excited about his father's gift to Australia, but later it appeared to staggering, because there was a possibility so away from daily cares and also finally see Sydney which had heard from his father. He hadn't even taken his guitar and notes on the trip. Tina also went with them, which Thomas was very excited about. They settled in a hotel. Before driving here, he had asked his fathers for permission to browse his mother's belongings in the attic. After a long search Thomas found what he was looking for.

"Jenna? " he called the sister. He wanted to give Jenna a present now, not all of them waiting for a later time. Thomas hoped the twin sister would enjoy the gift because it once belonged to their mother.

Jenna was singing with sweet voice the pool when she hear her brother. "Hey, Thomas!" Jenna grated him and swimed him closer. "Give me your hand?" She smiled evil and hoped that Thomas help her came out to woter. "Did you see Daintree?" She asked her brother.

Thomas didn't think to swim yet, because they had recently arrived and would be able to swim by the time they left. As he noticed Jenna was already trying out the pool. '' You can't get out yourself. Only without the jokes. '' he said, alongside the pool and gave her sister a hand. '' No, I'm not. '' he replied to Jenna.

"You ruined all the fun" Jenna giggled and stand up the poul and take towel. "What you wanted? I will go now and find Daintree" Jenna wanted find @Daintree Vaskevold and ask him for walk. Today was so nice weather and she don't wanted sit all day hotel.

Daintree hadn't been too surprised with being allowed to go to Sydney, it was an easy trip for him to make, even on his own. He had been dressed for a while, and just waiting to see Jenna, but after a bit he decided to find her, he knew she'd be at the pool so he headed in that direction. As he stepped out he spotted her, "hey Jenna! I was just coming to find you!" he said as he approached, leaning in to kiss her lightly on the cheek in greeting. "Do you wanna go get some coffee or something? Somewhere other than here,"

Thomas smiled at Jenna, then released her hand. '' Nothing, though already see you later. '' he refused, then took out put of hand jacket pocket, where Jenna was meant gift. Both will be able to return the gift later.

When Thomas left she felt weird and looked how he goes. Jenna take deep breath and she remember her mom and that terrible excident. But she smiled Daintree when he came here. "I wanted find you to" Jenna was a little we. "Coffe sound nice! I need change and we can go" Hufflepuff girl started walk and looked that Daintree het folowed.

Daintree just nodded, "Alright, I'll wait by the entrance, you can just come down and get me there when you are ready?" he offered he'd be happy to wait there. He knew it wouldn't take too long. "I'll see you in like ten minutes then?" he wouldn't go back to his room though he'd just go and wait for her by the door.

"Yes, i be there" Jenna told Daintree and she alredy figure out what she will be wear. "I will say 5 minutes" Hufflepuff girl told him and then she walked the her room. Jenna quickly dried her hair as she entered her room. Then she took a nice and tight skirt and put on it. The skirt was black but looked very neat on her height. Jenna put on a white blouse on her back and put on her favorite chain. The smell of coconut blew a little and she was ready. On the way she took her purse and wallet. She put the bag over her shoulder and she was ready. Jenna closed the door and put the key in her bag. so she went to Daintree. "I hope, i was not to long" She smiled and she was ready to go and make some new adwenture.

Daintree didn't have to wait long at all. Five minutes passed and there she was. he gave a polite smile, "Not at all," he leaned in and went to give her a quick kiss on the lips before hold out his arm to her so they could walk arm in arm. "I think I spotted a place not too far, should be an easy walk," he told her. He was sure it would be and it would be good to explore a little too.

This all time she know better Daintree and she realy know that he was good boyfriend. Nice and he lips always good tasted. Jenna kised him back and she was glad see Daintree happie with her."Then let's go!" Jenna smiled him and she started walked out the hotel.

Daintree smiled at her, and led her out of the hotel. It was a warm day, not oppressively hot, but warm enough that it was quite enjoyable. He let them walk for awhile before he spotted an outdoor cafe, "How about here? Got a good outdoor space," he offered pointing to one of the tables that was outside. It seemed to be a small quaint coffee shop, plenty of flowers and busy but not so busy they wouldn't get served.

"We can sit there to! Realy nice place" Jenna didn't wanted go another place and there was so amaizing place.

Daintree nodded and then led her to one of the tables. He pulled out a seat for her and motioned for her to sit down. "I'll go inside and order, what do you want?" he asked her. He was sure they sold fairly generic things here and he wouldn't be a good boyfriend if he didn't offer to do these kind of things for her.

"Can you please me take Caramel latte?" She didn't know right now what else she wanted but she wanted ask Daintree. "How about we today later get some popcorn and wach together movie? She asked him and that was romantic and she wanted try her self and romantic movies was so nice and romantic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back