... why is this place so dark!?

Arisa Havishmen

OOC First Name
Sammy
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Rosewood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Arisa was bored and realised she had met someone from every house except Slytherin. She thought they couldnt all be bad so she went down to the dungens knowing that this is where there common room and dorms were. Once she was down the stairs she realised just how dark it was down here. There were tourches but they did basicly nothing. "Lumos" Arisa whisperd holding up her wand.

Joceline walked out of her dorm room nervously, she was certain that every one in her house had a vendetta against her, she was relieved to see that it was empty. Joceline quickly skipped out of the common room and into the Dungeons. Her heart skipping a few nervous beats as she did so, she was at risk every where at this school. Almost everyone was set to hurt her, except for Tommy.

As Joceline walked out she heard some foot steps come towards her. Joceline gulped hard and took out her wand and whispered, "Lumos." The tip of her wand emitted a bright light, blinding her for a second or two then she said in a fake confident voice, "Who is there?!" Joceline bit her lip nervously as she continued walking towards the person.

"Arisa Havishmen, who are you?" Arisa called out to the voice. Arisa stepped forward. She thought she could see another wand tip light up.

[it said that she sounded confident]

Joceline let out a relieved smile when the person responded, it wasn't anyone's name she recognized. She didn't respond, she just walked forward. When she saw the girl, she gave her a bright smile and said with her strong French accent playing on each of her words, "I'm Joceline Richarde."

[oops :errm: ]

Arisa saw the girl smiling, and smiled back "Hello I'm Arisa" Arisa said her britsh accent on each word, she extended her hand to the girl. "Its nice to meet you."

Joceline shook the girls hand nicely and then put her hand to her side and said, "A pleasure I'm sure, so Arisa, why are you down here, it isn't exactly a popular spot with people not in Slytherin." Joceline gave the girl a sheepish smile then ran her fingers through her soft, brown hair

"Oh its just that I've met someone from every house except Slytherin..... and they cant all be as bad as they say" Arisa said smiling at the girl who was very clearly nice. "Why is it so dark down here any ways?" Arisa asked looking around.

"Oh trust me, I'm in Slytherin.. they are as bad as they say," Joceline said honestly then looked around her and said, "I really don't know, perhaps it is because a lot of the auras down here are dark and grey, they just adapted the setting to it, you know adds to the ominous feeling." Joceline chuckled slightly at her words, that idea was pretty stupid.

"You seem really nice though" Arisa said looking around feeling as though some thing was watching. "I'm glad the Hufflepuff rooms are above ground."

"You could say I'm a rarity," Joceline stated plainly, then she said, "Oh.. you're a Hufflepuff." Joceline cringed slightly, but shook it off, she wasn't going to be a total ass, at least not in public, and not while she didn't have any friends. "What's it like being one?" Joceline asked awkwardly.

Arisa laughed "Well everyone is really nice, were just the same as any other house, we can be as evil as slytherin's as smart as ravenclaw's and gryffindor's" Arisa said smiling. It was true she knew alot of smart brave and hard working people in Hufflepuff. "Whats it like being a Slytherin?" Arisa asked looking around the girl to see if anyone was behind her.

Joceline looked behind her as the girl did then looked back at her curiously when she didn't see anyone and then responded, "Boring I guess, I don't know any one in my house that doesn't hate me." She frowned, it was a little pathetic.

"Why do they hate you?" Arisa asked frowning, she seemed nice enough to Arisa, maybe that was the problem.

Joceline sighed slightly and said, "Family stuff.. It doesn't matter, never mind." She shrugged her shoulders slightly and asked to make conversation, "So.. you're from England right?"

"Yes i grew up there" Arisa said her accent even more appernt. "And your from france right?" Arisa asked listening to the other girls accent.

Joceline nodded her head and said, "I used to live there, now I live in New Zealand," Joceline paused for a second then asked, "Why don't you go to Hogwarts England or Hogwarts Scotland?"

"Oh well i grew up in England where my dad lives now, but my mother lives in Canada to take care of my grandfather so i went with her. I wasnt doing very well in Canada though, i kept getting sick. so they decided to send me here and im doing alot better" Arisa said with a smile. "Why did you move?" Arisa asked hoping she wasnt pestering to much.

Joceline bit her lip and said, "Two years ago my Mom and I moved to New Zealand for her work then she died," Joceline winced. "Now I live with my father and his children," Joceline rolled her eyes coldly as she called Gaspard her father, that wasn't true, he was just a man, she didn't care about him and he didn't care about her.

"Was he your step father?" Arisa asked telling she didnt like the man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back