Why is the sky blue?

Jasmin Gray

Jasmin walked into the great hall with her sister. Having been at Durmstrang for the best part of the previous year hadn't been the most excellent thing in the world for the Gray twins. She walked over to the Gryffindor table, Kelsia following. "D'you mind being surrounded in lions, badger?" she teased her identical twin. Her vivid red hair was hard to miss, among the other students.

She sat down and helped herself to a pancake. It wasn't breakfast, and it wasn't lunch yet. Oh well, Jaz was hungry, and she couldn't wait a few hours. She wondered if she should skip class today.... Jasmin didn't want to sit through a boring lesson, even though at Hogwarts the lessons were a great deal better than those at Durmstrang.

Kelsia grinned at her sister, and poked her tounge out. "Oh, mightly lions, I'm so scared." she teased back. She wasn't as shy as she had been, a year ago she wouldn't even think about making remarks at Jasmin. Times change, and people change. She thought, following Jasmin to the Gryffindor table. There weren't many people there; it wasn't mealtime, and yet there was food already on the table. Poor house-elves, Kelsia thought, sitting down and grabbing a cup of water.

Steph wandered over to the Gryffindor table, she noticed two girls, around her age, both with red hair sitting down. They looked like twins.
Steph walked over to them, 'Hey, mind if i sit here?' She asked the twins, smiling.

Jasmin heard a girl ask if she could sit there, and looked at Kelsia. "Hmm... let a Gryffindor sit at the Gryffindor table?" she asked. "Sure." the two girls replied in unison. "I'm Jaz, thats Kels." she grinned. This girl probably wouldn't be able to tell the twins apart, her father had trouble sometimes!

Steph smiled, 'Im Steph,' She sat down, grabbing some apple juice. 'Your guys are twins right?' She asked, she knew they probably were, but she had to check, incase something had gone wrong in her head.

Kelsia put down her cup of water, and giggled, a silvery tinkling sound. "Yes, we're twins, all right." she said sweetly. "So, what year are you in?" she asked Steph, curious if she was the same year as Kelsia.

Kelsia smiled and nodded. "Same with us, second years." she crowed. "I'm in Hufflepuff." she said. If she hadn't said anything, it wouldn't be plain she was from Hufflepuff. The twins were wearing matching rainbow-striped tank tops, and black tights. They often dressed the same, it fooled people they hd something wrong with their eyes. Kelsia loved pulling pranks on people, even though Jasmin was 'the mean twin'. She looked at Jasmin. "So, what were you planning on doing to the poor Herbology professor?" she asked her sister, a hint of amusement in her musical voice.

Jasmin nodded, glad that Kelsia was the one talking. She looked at Kelsia, her expression angelic. "I'm not doing anything to the Herbology professor." she said, smiling innocently. "I was going to paintball the dungeons." she said, grinning impishly. "Steph, do you want to help me paintball the dungeons?" she asked, not wanting to leave the other Gryffindor out of the conversation.

'Sure!' Stephs eyes lit up, the one thing she loved more than most, was pranks.

(sorry, I've been busy with *life* and everything else :p I started a topic in the dungeons btw http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/post/?type=1&mode=1&f=39874 )

Jasmin grinned. "I was thinking of doing it tonight, or tomorrow?" she said, wondering which Steph thought would be better. Kelsia gave a small smile, but frowned again, as she remembered she coudl get detention. "Kels, you don't have to do it." she said, smirking as her twin looked defiant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back