Why I'm Here I Do Not Know

Bailey Addison

Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Bailey was not quite sure why her feet were dragging her down the steps to the dugeons. Floor after floor set of stairs after stairs, what on earth was she planning on doing once she made the final descend into the dungeons? Look for Skye? Yeah right! Why on earth would this Gryffindor girl want to find her sarcastic and fight starting sister? No sane reason for sure.

Though soon enough Bailey found her feet walking along the cold floor of the dugeons her arms wrapped around herself in an attempt to keep warm. The temperature down here seemed to drop in an instant. How does anyone stand it down here? She thought letting out a sigh seeing a small amount of breath coming out able to see as if it was clear of day. Boy was it cold. "Maybe I Should go?" Bailey said though her tone was questioned.

This would be one of the few chances she would have to explore the dungeons. Maybe she should stay and see a little bit before once more her feet dragged her to another place in the castle as if they had a mind of their own.

Emma-Lily loved to explore and thats what she was doing steping down the cold hard steps of the dungon when she finley reached the bottom she saw a girl in front of her and silently creeped up behind her. She thought about scaring her but then decided it was to riskey she didn't want this encounter to end up like her other ones with everybody yelling. So she gently tapped the girl on the shoulder and sweetly said "hello I'm Emma-Lily whats your name!"

Bailey thought that maybe she should go up and get her hoodie. This Addison triplet was just about to turn around and do that when she felt a tap on her shoulder. Don't be Skye, I don't want an agruement today Bailey thought turning around to see a friendly faced girl who luckily was not who Bailey was expecting.

"Hello Emma-Lily" Bailey said finding the name odd. Did the girl go by her middle name or was it her full first name that was Emma-Lily. I'll ask later Bailey thought pushing it aside and putting a smile on her face. "I'm Bailey Addison" Bailey said with a smile as bright as it always was. Uncrossing her arms to give a more friendly appearance, Bailey stuck out her hand as if to shake the young girl's. "First year Gryffindor" She added finding that people at Hogwarts seemed to consider houses important. Bailey on the other hand didn't consider them life or death just a nice item of the whole wonderful school system.

Emma-Lily smiled "Me too!" she replied this was going better then any enconter she'd had so far including the one with her sister.

Bailey smiled as the girl said she too was in Gryffindor. Very few people so far that Bailey had met were in her own house. "Well I havne't seen you around the common room" Bailey said talking her normal bubbly voice. "What brings you down to rather cold and awful place?" Bailey asked wrapping her arms around her once more the goosebumps once more appearing on her arms no matter how hard she tried to get rid of them. This Gryffindor really did need warm weather and this place didn't quite have that.

Bailey's green eyes looked about the dungeons. Nothing too exciting looked to be down here, so what was all the fuss about. Trust her, Bailey was going to find out. It was just what this young Gryffindor did.

Bailey realized that this girl didn't talk much. This should be interesting than Bailey thought not used to being around people that weren't talkative. Toni was talkative about fashion. Skye was talkative about music. Madison was just plain talkative. Now here was Bailey in the dark dungeons with a girl who didn't seem to have too much to say. Don't judge maybe she just doesn't know you well enough yet Bailey thought happily. She always thought the best of everyone no matter what. That was her strength and weakness.

"Exploring I guess is what I'm doing as well. My feet seemed to just drag me down here. At first I thought I was going to find the kitchens and get a bite to eat but then I thought of the house elves and well I guess mentally I didn't want to go there" She said shrugging as her blonde hair fell into her face. Pushing a few strands back, Bailey's eyes moved around the dungeons once more. "So" She said not really knowing what to say at first...

Hope you don't mind me joining?

The dungeons had always facinated Jess, even though it was Slytherin Territory. The Ravenclaws got the towers and the Slytherins got the dungeons. The Gryffindors and Hufflepuffs just got... a floor. And lots of stairs in between the two. She skipped down the millions of stairs, and went down to the dungeons. She hadn't seen Lola in a while, Jess guessed she had gone to the cliffs to think. Lola didn't know that Jess knew that she often went to the cliffs, but Jess knew a lot of things. She watched people, observed where they went and who they talked to.

Why people liked the dungeons was anyone's guess, they were creepy! The thought ran through Jess's head as she turned a corner. She saw one of the other triplets talking to a girl. Emma, she guessed; Lola hated dungeons and basement, and that sort of thing. She bounded over to them, and grinned. "Hey Em!" she said. Jess looked at the other girl. "Hey, I'm Jess." she said cheerfully.

"Hey Jess this is Bailey!" Emma-Lily told Jess pointing at Bailey "she's in gryffindor too and she's the first person I've met here who hasn't yelled at me or called me a idiot!" rattling on and on to Jess every thing she knew about Jess then everything she knew about Jess to Bailey.

"Bailey, cool name." Jess smiled. She had always liked the name Bailey, and she knew someone at her old school named Bailey. Too bad that Bailey had been a total jerk. "So, what are you doing down here?" she asked both girls. "And, Em? Do you know where Lola is?" she asked her sister.

Emma-Lily replied "Probably on the cliffs again, were you exploring too because you can't of been looking for Lola for she would never go down here."

Bailey was surprised as another girl joined the group that looked exactly like Emma-Lily. This girl's name was Jess, as she introduced herself. "Hey Jess it's nice to meet you" Bailey said not having the need to introduce herself since Emma-Lily had already introduced her. "Thanks I seem to like my name" Bailey added with a shrug. Bailey just seemed to fit this gryffindor.

Though she liked the two girls talk for awhile. "I'm guessing you two are sisters" Bailey said thinking that they were twins. That's cool She thought liking the fact that she wasn't the only one with people looking exactly like her running around.

Running her hand through her hair she felt sort of out of place. Was this how others felt like when Bailey, Skye, and Madison were together.

Jess grinned. "Yeah, we're sisters. Obviously." she laughed. "Triplets, actually. The third one, Lola has run off somewhere." Jess said, a small frown playing on her face. Bailey looked a little uncomfortable, Jess guessed it had something to do wit her and Emma.

"Mmm, it suits you." Jess said, talking about Bailey's name. She thought about her own name for a second. "Jessica... I hate my name." she said cheerfully. "Jess-see-ca... See... Sea!" she laughed again, looking at Emma-Lily. "Bailey... Do you have any nicknames?" she asked Bailey. Making up random nicknames was was Jess did. Lola was Lollipop, Emma-Lily; Emmzz, Elle or Em, and Jess had about a hundred million nicknames.

(Kinda lame XD)

Bailey couldn't help but have her mouth hang open slightly. The thought of another set of triplets in the school was rather odd to even consider. Now that two of the three were right in front of her, it was a little much yet extremely funny. "Odd" she said finally of course not meaning odd in the sense of the whole triplet thing was odd. Really that would make no sense, since Bailey herself was a triplet. Yet after a few seconds, her one word adjective didn't seem to do justice. Probably confusing since she doesn't know the whole story Bailey thought opening her mouth once more to speak. "I didn't mean odd that you both are triplets I meant odd as in who would have guessed there would be two sets of triplets in this school. I'm part of a set of triplets myself. Skye is well I don't really need to know and Madison is off probably enjoying the day" Bailey said thinking about how different her and her sisters were. Skye had an attitude plain and simple. Now Madison was care free and happy. Bailey was somewhere in the middle even if she was the oldest of the three by a whole minute.

Smiling at the girl named Jess than at the girl named Emma-Lily as a random question came up. Not that Bailey was fazed by it one bit. This gryffindor was used to random. Living in a house as full as hers she had to get used to such questions randomly coming into the conversation as if they were picked out of thin air. "No I don't think I have any nicknames" Bailey said bringing her finger to her chin as if she was thinking about it. After a few moments she shook her head, her blonde hair going every which way. "Nope no nicknames" She said finally wondering if Bailey could even be turned into a nickname. Bail, though that sounded like bailing someone out of jail. Bails which could work. Not bad Bailey thought. and then there was just plain old B for a nickname. Maybe as time went on someone would find a better nickname for her, if not she would live with the name Bailey, as if she had a choice.

"I take it you have loads of nicknames?" Bailey said a hint of question in her voice as she began to fix her easily messed up hair.

"yeah she does but they don't all come out of her nam like one of them is ava and hay there's only 1 a in jessica and no v's so you could be any name you wanted according to her rules!" Replied Emma-Lily even through she was sure the qustion was derictad at jess (duh!) but emz was a little steamed a the fact she'd been Quite happily talking to baily when along comes jess and suddenly she seemed to of turned into a gohst.

Emma-Lily thought for a bit Baily Baily yeah just take out the a and rearange the letters liby!.Then she snapped her fingers. "I know if you want a nick name out of the letters of your name you take out the a and rearange the letters and you get Liby."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back