Why here??

Eliza Parris

OOC First Name
madz ownz <3
It was friday and Eliza was at the King Mansion just cooking for Carmina's dinner when she get back from school. When a mist of white clouds arrived, a patronus of a peacock was seen and gave a message. Eliza noticed that it was a patronus from the principal where Carmina studies, the principal was a muggle born and formerly studied at Beauxbatons and a great friend of Eliza. Eliza became nervous about the message for it said that Carmina was unconscious and was laying at the schools clinic. Eliza just called the house elves and said to guard the house, she then apparated at the office of the principal, the principal act fast and went out of the office to the clinic of the school following a nervous Eliza. This was the first Carmina was into this and she needed medical attention fast, as the two adults came at the clinic Eliza emerge at the little girl. She then told the principal that she's apparating at St. Mungos, Eliza bit goodbye at her friend and apparated at St. Mungos, Carmina on her arms. Eliza almost run at the receptionist and told that she needed a Healer and fast.

Rosie just got a patronus at the middle of the streets of Obsidian Harbor, at first she wasn't moving as she heard what the message is. Carmina is at St. Mungos, she feared for her child as she feared for Elliott to be there. On all of the hospital, why Eliza drag Carmina there, her mind was at the crazy state at the moment and just apparated at St. Mungos. There she saw Eliza with Carmina on her arms unconscious still, Rosie walked towards the two and sigh as she placed her hand on her daughter's face. "Eliza, why the heck did you bring her here? You know Carmina has her own healer and his just a call away." She told Eliza worried now.

Elliott was summoned as quickly as possible. a child was unconscious which made him worried to know it was, when he got there.He noticed Rosie was there to and a woman was holding the child. "What happen Rosie?" he asked near in panic state. This is something he never encounter before, someone close tom him besides his dead wife to come here like this. He wonder what was going on, while he kept her his quill on the parchment, writing down the statement quickly as he can.

Eliza sigh as Rosie came on time, telling her why she bring Carmina here at St. Mungos. "I know she has her own healer but apparating at a hospital is much better." She told her back. She can see at Rosie that she's worried not just for her child but at something. "I think her blood sugar just rise." Eliza said to Rosie, when a healer came as talked to Rosie, she was just curious on how this healer knew her employer.

She wanted to argue more but a familiar healer came to them, "Elliott, I don't know what happened. The principal at the school said she just went unconscious." Panicked arise at Rosie, the man didn't know her daughter's condition. Rosie can't think of anything but just tell the truth, "Carmina is diabetic and its on its last stage." She blurted out, tears are threatening to pour down. She doesn't want Carmina to lose her life, "I think her blood sugar just went up, I can't control what she's eating at school and ... please, just save her anything." She pursed her lips, what a mother am I?he thought.

Elliott nodded and grabbed a hold of Carmina in his arms. "Please just sit down and I'll take care of it Rosie" he added quickly before he apparated. He went into the nearest emptied room, and took a hold of this situation quickly. Before anything he had to hook up Carmina with IV and get some potion that would bring her blood level down. The girl was really pale, and it made Elliott hard from him to do this. It was like handling Shaila except Carmina was not his daughter, but still it felt the same way.

It took him hours but he manage to get her blood sugar down. She was still hooked up on IV and her body was accepting the potion as soon as it was inserted into her blood stream. She was breathing slowly but you could hear her, it took a lot for Elliott to do this, but St. Mungos wasn't like a muggel hospital. He did his best to help Rosie's daughter. Once he was done, he summon Rosie into the room. Were he was waiting with her files in his hand and a pen scribbling down her every reaction.

Elliott had acted fast and took Carmina from Eliza and said to sit down, how the heck is she going to sit down when her daughter is in danger and can't even wake up. Rosie didn't sat down and was biting her nails in nervousness, this is her former husbands fault, Carmina caught that illness from John because its their medical history and now was pass down to Carmina. Rosie walked back and forth in front of Eliza, Eliza on the other hand wanted her to sit down and calm her but is was no effect from her Rosie wanted to see Carmina awake and breathing. As hours goes by she was told to go at the room where Carmina and Elliott went and she did, Rosie saw her daughter lifeless there but breathing, she breath softly and put a hand on her lips. Rosie really can't imagine Carmina was there and laying, she then walked at Elliott, "How's she?" Rosie asked as she looked at the girl in the hospital bed. "I should have told you this, I'm sorry." Rosie can't believe she's apologizing, she can't believe that a death eater is apologizing. Rosie then went at her daughter side, brushing a few strands of hair.

"She's doing okay. She just need a little more time for the potion to take full effects" he said slowly so that she would understand. Elliott looked at Rosie confused shaking his head. "Why are you apologizing?" he questioned her putting Carmina file down on a medical table. If anything that's her right to tell Elliott. Only reason why he would find out because he worked at St. Mungos. Elliott knew a lot patients information, but didn't come across Carmina sickness till now. "Do you have it too?" he asked her curiously.

She took a moment to respond while still brush Carmina's hair with her hand, "I'm apologizing for not telling you, I keep a secret and you didn't, it looks unfair right?" Rosie said slowly and dramatically, Elliott didn't hide anything from her but she on the other hand had been. She shook her head as Elliott asked if she had it too, the King family has no series of that illness. "She caught that at her father's side. John's father die because of that and was pass down to John until to Carmina." She explained, should she tell the rest of her history? that kept to her mind still unanswered.

"No its okay really, though it would have help a little" he felt a little foolish. Now that he knows, it made a lot sense now. Carmina not being able to eat a lot sugar or the fact that needs a purse to go to the bathroom. "Now I know why you were not to keen of Carmina having sugar" he explained while watching Rosie brush Carmina's hair with the tip of her fingers. "We'll just have monitored for a while, other than that she'll be okay" he sighed with a bit of relief. "So how you've been Rosie?" he asked more in a personal level.

Rosie kept brushing Carmina's hair when Elliott asked how is she, "I've been fine .. Been busy with work." She said softly still not taking off her eyes at her daughter, Rosie wouldn't dare to looked at Elliott because he might just see that she's still hiding something from him. This isn't time for telling secrets she thought and just forget about it, "So, how's you and little Shaila? are you taking care of yourself?" Rosie asked him this time she looked at Elliott.

"She's okay. She misses you and Carmina" he smiled slightly but felt like Rosie was not telling him something. He looked down at Carmina, she was sleeping well now and breathing at least. Elliott wanted to kiss and hug his girlfriend for what she was going through, but he was in his office of work. He had to act more professional, than anything else. He traced his finger along the linen of Cramina spread sheets. St. Mungos was comforting but nothing was like home, well that's how Elliott saw it. "When will I see you again?" he asked her now that Carmina was okay.

Rosie nodded slightly and pursed her lips, "Anytime you want, there's no problem about that." She told him smiling, well, not actually anytime. Rosie was been busy since the last time she and Elliott saw each other, well, she got a real job at the muggle world but hated it. "Eliza shouldn't have bothered you, I know you have other patients to take care off. I'll just call her doctor and I'll arrange to move out the patient." Rosie stood up from the side of the bed and crossed her arms, "So, when can I transfer Carmina?" She asked softly.

Elliott smiled at Rosie, he loved her smile. It was contagious, and all he ever wanted to do was see her smile. "Nonsense Rosie, Carmina no trouble. Its my job, and why wouldn't I not want to help her? You making me seem like a villian" he knitted his brows together only to smile again. "She okay here" he said it serious, "Just let her rest sweetheart" he slipped that out but couldn't help himself.

Rosie sigh, she wanted to say some more of why she don't want Carmina to stay here longer, "But Elliott ..." But she did continue to talked, "Its safer for Carmina to be inside of the house." That explanation for Carmina's safety. She just have receive a message from another death eater that her ex-husband wanted to take Carmina from her. Rosie doesn't Carmina to be taken from her and she will do anything to not that happen. Thinking about that made her fist tighten, but she can't disobey what the healer is saying. Rosie nodded in agreement, "Okay ... But you will keep an eye on Carmina, promise me that." She told Elliott and Rosie pated Carmina's head softly.

"Of course it wouldn't be my job if I didn't promise you that and the fact I care for Carmina too" he went to Rosie side, and let his hand slipped to her face. It was public display of affection but he kissed her quickly and wanted more before letting her go. "Now go rest, she'll be fine with me. I promise Rosie" he went back to Carmina side still taking down notes. Elliott cared for the little girl just the same and more. One day he will be her step-father. "Go grab something to eat or rest. I have it taking care" he said again not looking up this time.

She smiled weakly and nodded, Rosie trust Elliott more than anyone else. Rosie smiled wider when Elliott went to her side and kissed her quick, after they broke apart she chuckled softly because he had to steal a quick one before working. "Okay, boss. I'll just be at the cafeteria and I'll be back, do you want something I can get you?" She asked walking towards the door but stop and run to Elliott kissing him in the cheeks really quick. "That's for me being your girl friend and not a patients parent." Rosie stated and smiled.

"No I'm fine Rosie thank you" Elliott had a full lunch that day. He smile at her small kiss, it felt good to be wanted by someone again. "Just don't get lost" he tease still doing whatever he can to help Carmina out. She was till asleep and her face was actually normal again. Now all he had to do was keep her blood sugar down, he thought of giving her a quick shoot once Rosie left the room. When he prepare himself to do so, he did it quickly so she wouldn't feel the stinging sensation. Once it was done with, he called out another healer to look after her. For the time being he had to run to another room and care for another patient. Someone was having a heart attack, damn muggel sickness. Its usually not his way of thinking but at th moment he was sort of sore about muggels right now. They had all the sickness and never a cure for anything. To Elliott they were beginning to get on his bad side, he just hope it was just annoyance today, and not some kind of grudge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back