Why did I come down here.!

Kate Archer

OOC First Name
Johanna
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2 Inch Sturdy Cherry Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Kate walked down into the dungeons she looked at her watch it was nearly mid-night why did I do this she said in her head.Her twin sister Sara had dared her to come down here during the night and sadly before the dare Kate had promised one of there unbreakable promises that she and Sara had made when they were younger and the consequences of breaking on of these promises was severe.Kate walked on all she had to do was walk to the end of the corridor then back she hoped she wouldn't get caught be a teacher. What was that ?she turned to the direction of the sound "Who's there"she called out her voice shaking as she got closer to where the noise had been she looked around the corner......

"Lumos maxima," Roze chanted as  she walked slowly down a corridor down in the dungeons. She didn't know why she had come down here. She had been up for an adventure all the way up until she was actually in the dungeons.

She heard a voice in the distance.
"Nox," She extinguished the light in case it was a teacher. She wasn't in the mood for getting in trouble.

As she turn the corner, she slammed into some hard, shadowy figure.
"AHHHH!" She couldn't hold in her surprise.

Her hand shot up, her wand pointing at the figure, and said
"Lumos maxima," ready to duel, if necessary. She stared at the figure, trying to make out who it was.

Kate was blinded by a bright light she screamed "Who's there"she said shakily she looked up properly "Roze"she said wondering why she was here "You frightened me"Kate said calming down "Why are you down here?"She asked

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry its so late I didn't check it till today!!! :o

Roze squinted trying to see who this mysterious person was. Whoever it was definitely knew who she was, but Roze still couldn't tell who. She squinted and finally she could see Kate through the glare of her wand. "Kate?" She said in surprise. "Oh, thank the gods." She sighed and relaxed a bit.

"I was feeling adventurous.. at least I was until I actually got down here. What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Same reason as you only Sara dared me!Kate said knowing she would get her sister back "Its so aold down here I wonder do the teachers even bother to come down here at night"Kate said shivering she was glad she had bumped into someone she knew "I'm glad I bumped into you"She said

"And you agreed?" Roze asked in slight disbelief. she couldn't believe Kate would agree to such a thing. Then again, she herself had come down here of her own free will, also.

"Some probably do every once in a while. They probably expect students to go wandering down here at night in search of adventure." She answered, hoping she was wrong.

'Yeah, I'm definitely glad I ran into you. Much less creepy with someone else here. It's still pretty scary, though." She said, glancing around into the darkness and feeling a sudden chill.

"I know ya stupid of me"Kate said sighing "What made you come down"She asked."How do the people for potion come down here"She said shivering. "I suppose its not as scary in the daytime"She said "What do you think?"She asked she herself had never been her at the daytime but she guessed Roze was because she was in third year

"I don't know. I was feeling adventurous and I figured the most adventurous place to go in the castle at night was the dungeons." She answered

"It's not as scary, but it's still pretty daunting. I really hate coming down to potions. It's never a pleasant trip."

"Well at least I have some company so I guess its not that bad now"Kate said smiling

"I can't wait to start potions"Kate said sarcasticly ."Do you like potions?"Kate asked trying to ignore the sounds in the dungeon

"Ehh. It's definitely not my favorite subject. Professor Blaze is really cool, though. I just don't find the joy in potions brewing that I do in other things." She said, shrugging.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back