Why am I here???

As Luxen left Zazuka's mind and body he felt a rush, there was a surge of power that he hadn't felt since he'd first woken from the dead sleep and became what he was. This one was different from all the other children and would have to be trained properly as a force of darkness. She had others though and would need to renounce them if she was to accept the darkness that was Luxen, though together he knew that they would have a power that had never before been seen in the world. Luxen had seen the Dark Prophet as he left her a witch dressed in black robes with thousands of followers, time would not touch her nor fade the sinister beauty that she held. With the combine powers of darkness and foresight there was literally nothing she could not do, a broken girl born into tragedy and betrayed by those around her that was what Luxen had seen and would never forget. Luxen stared at Alex with contempt, the boy actually thought he could talk to him.

"I did whatever I wanted to her" Luxen smirked as he took a step forwards "and you did nothing to stop me" Luxen said with a cold maliciousness that showed just how horrible he really was "because you couldn't, because your weak" Luxen sneered as he flew up into the sky in black smoke and vanished. Zazuka was better then anyone else because she fit the requirements and all he would have to do was wait for what he saw to come true, her love would betray her for her best friend and then die. When that happens she will be ready to come back in her grief and accept him fully, together they could send the world into darkness that it will never awaken from. Though how much of the prophecy was true Luxen could not rely on, he was a power different from hers and therefore could easily have corrupted her vision without meaning too. Luxen would just have to wait and do whatever it took to make it come true even if it wouldn't naturally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back