Why am I here???

Alexander Fields

OOC First Name
Ben
Wand
Elder 15 1/2" Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
Alex had been walking down the long road of Bleak Street, he didn't know why he was doing this, it was where all the dark magic was and most of the death Eaters hung out here. As he walked along, he could see everything had its own little dark auror around it, he even saw a little child wouldn't be a day over five and he looked as though he was more evil then everything else in this whole entire street. He kept walking not really paying any attention to where he was going seeing as he was focused on the kid who had been staring at him for some time without even blinking, when he walked into someone, knocking himself and them to the ground.

Zazuka's eyes where pitch black at the moment and she wasn't waring her glasses. Something was very, very wrong here. She was walking though Bleak Street but she wasn't really seeing the street. There was a reason that she didn't come here. There was so much that had gone wrong here that it sent her senses haywire. That and the street when she was like this could become a maze to her. Over the tones of black and deep blood red she saw a flash of another color. A person. A living breathing being with tones of sadness around he heart. She walked over as if she where not half blind at all then was crashed into. "You are as lost I am." She said. She wasn't asking.

" Zazuka, I haven't seen you in such a long time." Alex said picking himself up off the ground, he noticed she wasn't wearing her glasses. Which he had sen her wearing every single time he had seen her. " I'm not really lost, I just don't really know why I am here." He said with a smile when he looked at his friend. Well not really a friend more of a acquaintance.

Zazuka nodded. "And in there my point lies. You are not lost in body but in essence you can not find your way as I can't. This street clouds me and I don't know where my glasses went." She said looking around. She had lost them somewhere. Something had pulled her here but she had gotten so plagued with images of the long since dead or violently murdered that she had gotten knocked out. Now she was left to wonder half blind in a street that might as well be trying to eat her with how much the energy was hurting her. She touched Alex's arm making sure that he was really there then gasped. "There is something else." She said as she took back her hand as if something burned her.

Alex remembered how Zuka was a seer and it always creeped him out when she touched him seeing as she could see things that had happened in his past. It had always made him think about it. " What is it?" He asked hoping it wasn't a vision of him, maybe it was a vision of some thing that was going on around them. Judging by the ways he pulled her hand back though it was about him, and it was something bad." Please be nothing to bad." He said more to himself then he did to her.

Zazuka closed her eyes hearing his plea for news that wasn't bad. "I can't tell. It's all confused to me. Love is what is keeping you alive. Pleasure in pain is not the way. Some will worry while others will hurt. Find your light and follow where it leads or become lost in darkness filled with blood." She said while starting straight ahead. The words tumbled out of mouth without her consent as she went over what she had felt. "I didn't see anything but that's what went though my mind just now. If it means anything to you then take the advice if means nothing then let it go it may have not been meant for you. It's this place, this place..." She said her dreamy voice fading. Zazuka put her hands up to her ears as if that would block out the angry energy that was attacking her again.

What Zuka just said to Alex freaked him out something shocking, at the time being he didn't really care what happened to him as long as Maddiie was ok, he wouldn't care if he dropped dead tomorrow as long as she didn't have to feel an ounce of pain. " Ok I think we need to get you out of here, your picking up everything that has happened down here." He said looking around for the boy that was looking at him before, but now he was gone.

lame soz

Zazuka nodded. "Your seventeen right, you can do magic outside of school. Can you get my glasses please? They sort of help set up a block between me and the world can you summon them and then we can leave." She said her eye wide. She had seen the little boy earlier but she had seen it for what it was. A spirit trapped here by something darker and much more evil. They both had to leave here but her more. "It get like this whenever I come here. Places that have too much of a dark history seem to attack me as if they wish to kill me." She said looking down. She hated not being in control like this.

As quickly as she asked him Alex had his wand out summoning the glasses. " Accio Zazuka's glasses." HE said as the glasses flew towards him, they landed his his left hand perfectly. Softly he put them on her face making sure he didn't poke her in the eye with the arms of them. " You know since your in a area packed with overage witches and wizards you can use magic here to." He said just letting her know the truth.

Zazuka nodded. "Considering that the trace only tells where the magic was used there is a chance I could fool it but still I don't think I could get the fouse needed to summon the right thing." She said as he put the glasses over her face. The stars came back into her eyes as the glass provided a small level of protection of what was in Bleak Street. She saw Alex as he was for the first time. "Thank you. Let's get out of here I can still feel the forces here pushing against my minds eye." She said as she placed a two fingers against her forehead. She looked at Alex as if to study him. "It's really lucky that we found each other here." She said with a soft smile.

" Yeah your right there." Alex said as he looked up the street to see where they could exit, it was a fair way away from them, but they would be able to do it quick enough. Looking at her he could tell she was still struggling keeping the visions out of her head. " Do you need help to get up to the other side?" he asked hoping she didn't.

Zazuka squeezed her eyes shut then shook her head. "No not I can make it on my own but you should not be alone here. Fate put you in my path for a reason." She said as she offered him a wider smile. She was starting to become more herself now. She took a deep breath to calm herself even more. "Come on come with me. Even the forces here are not good for people." She said as she followed his line of vision.

" I know fate did, otherwise you wouldn't be able to see right now and you wouldn't really be liken it around here when you blind." Alex said with a smile on his face hoping she would be able to see. He was going to follow her where ever she was going she was the one who knew best about these things, she knew when something was up and when there was nothing going on at all." Lets go th...' Alex said but he was cut off short as a group of five people surrounded them, where they where. " Give me all your Galleons." The biggest and grubbiest of the lot of them said.

Zazuka's smile dropped. It hadn't been her glasses that she had needed help with it had been that Alex was fated to be here. As where the men that where asking for their gallions. Zazuka reached in her pocket and took out a small gold looking trinket. "We don't have wizarding gold but if you wish please take this." She said offering it to the thieves. Her eyes where wide and fearful as she looked at them. She could see now that there would be blood.

" Put your money away now, they won't be getting a cent of it." Alex said as they where backed off into a wall, they had no way of doing anything but fight. Alex couldn't help himself he wasn't going to let them get attacked by a group of bandits. Changing into a snow leopard he let out a loud roar, towards the men, which caused three of them to leave leaving three more standing there with no wands just one with a knife.

Zazuka dropped the golden substance and got out of the way of the snow leopard. "Alex no we must go!" She cried. What had been in her hands had been a sort of polymer that she had made, a version of fools gold that she carried just in case something like this happened. Zazuka never carried any more than 40 gallions on her at one time. She had to work hard just to make that much so she wasn't about lose it that easily. She reached into her pocket again looking for something that might help with that knife other than her wand.

Lunging at the man with the knife, Alex felt it go into his shoulder blade, but that didn't stop him from biting the shoulder of the knife wielding man until he dropped the knife, the he jumped off bleeding slightly and looked at the rest of the Men and let out a roar scaring them away along with the man who had the knife. Changing back into a person Alex walked over and picked up the knife wiping it on a peice of rag that was on the ground, before putting it in his own pocket. he knew it wasn't cursed seeing as the man didn't have gloves on. Running his hand over his stab wound, it instantly grew stitches and semi healed up. " Are you ok Zuka?" He asked hoping she wasn't to shaken up.

Zazuka breathed for a few seconds. She could feel a pressure building inside her like she had the day she had come face to face with her father again. She looked at what Alex had done to his own wound and smiled softly. "I'm alright. You should have let me give them what I had. It wasn't anything that I would miss." She said a slightly mischvios smile came across her face. "Come before the fates decide not to let us leave again." She said her voice dreamy again. She was nearly back to normal by now even the black feeling had gone down into a sort of white noise.

A cold wind blew down Bleak Street as the Dark Presence appeared in the guise of a hooded cloaked man everything had gone slightly pale as the air seemed to grow more chill and stick to the lungs. Luxen stared at the pair with a smirk because while they may be children something was definitely not childlike here, the boy was perfectly ordinary. It was the girl that was interesting as Luxen felt her mind which seemed to have no defense unlike most minds, instead of blocking everything she seemed to suck it up like a vacuum it was more then interesting for Luxen because he'd yet to see someone like her in his new form and knew that she would be fun to play with indeed. A sort've test subject as it were, "good evening lovely day isn't it?" Luxen said menacingly as he began sending out his dark power in waves. It was subtle and would go by unseen and barely felt by all except for this girl, if Luxen's test worked she would channel part of him inside of her making this more interesting then any of his previous encounters with the mortals.

Zazuka looked at the man that had come up with wide eyes. The stars where gone again and instantly she knew that she would need more than her glasses to help her. She put one hand over her mouth to keep her anything from coming from her churning stomach. "Let's go Alex, let's go he's not human. The spirits scream he's not human!" She when she finally got steady though her voice was getting louder. Zazuka closed her eyes to see if she could put up the blocks that where needed for her to get out of Bleak Street. The energy here had drawn her for sometime but it also repelled her. She couldn't stay. If she did she would weaken steadily.

Luxen felt himself break inside of her while still being able to watch her from the outside 'A seer how interesting' Luxen whispered inside her head as felt himself attach to this human so easily. Whatever allowed this girl to see things beyond normal sight also allowed the Dark Energies that were Luxen's essence attach to her her. Whether this essence would stick with her once she left Bleak Street was uncertain but it seemed that as long as she was here Luxen would have some power over her. 'So you know Fiorelli?' Luxen asked as he probed her entire mind effortlessly, 'kill the boy next to you, he's worthless to your goals' Luxen said inside Zazuka's mind however it was mixed blurred as it was both Luxen and Zazuka's thoughts that said this. This was not a trick but instead Zazuka's own mind bending so that it could merge with Luxen's.

Zazuka could feel the entities presence inside her mind like black ink spreading on a white page. Her mind was open, too open to really repel him. kill the boy She heard, half her mind's voice, half his. She looked at Alex her eyes pitch black but not because they where seeing beyond again. She could feel him searching every corner of of her mind though at a center point her was stopped. Who dares intrude within our vessel? Echoed a voice that was not Zazuka's. It was like crystal dropping on a glass floor. Zazuka's body stopped seeming to be frozen by a spell. She never remembered what went on inside her own mind half the time this would be gone from her memory as soon as she left Bleak Street.

'I do' Luxen said with a sneer as he saw something very interesting, he had seen this girl before and had even fought her on a bridge in Paris 'I'm going to give her a gift and then be on my way' Luxen said sneeringly as he forced Zazuka into a trance using her own mind and ability. Everything around Zazuka was dark as she seemed to be back at Hogwarts, standing in front of her was someone she recognized but barely. It was Dark Andromeda who smiled as she had blood on her hands, she was half transformed and looked older though not by much. "Hello Z" Dark Andromeda said with a smirk "I'm here to tell you what's going to happen very soon because I know you won't believe it and therefore won't do anything to stop it" Dark Andromeda said with a laugh, "Brian's going to betray you with the owl Archimedes, he loves me you see and when he remembers the vision he had on the tower he will realize that he doesn't love you" Dark Andromeda said with a laugh as she licked the blood from her index finger "but I've gone to far to feel love, I've killed him, see this is his blood" Dark Andromeda said as she walked closer to Zazuka. "After we have betrayed you, you'll return to this spot in Bleak Street and except the dark energies within you fully to awaken as the Dark Prophet, that is your destiny, you won't forget this because I've left it in your brain, I wouldn't look at my eyes in the mirror to long if I were you" Dark Andromeda said with a laugh as she left Zazuka's body and at the same moment the Dark Presence left the street entirely returning everything as it was.

Zazuka's body swayed as her power was activated with out the consent of The Three. She looked at the sky but didn't really see it. What she saw was a most horrifying version of Andy. Zazuka would not believe this of her best friend nor of Brian who she had told she loved. Her vision told of the owl that Brian had her about. So that was to be her name. The tried to fouse on the owl. The rest was too much. Andy, she couldn't kill Brian not when they had been though so much.

What of the thing he said about her though? He had seen everything in her mind he must have seen what she had done. She didn't remember exactly but she knew that her father had been taken away without him being the same as he had been before. She couldn't come back here. Visions where shaped by a person's choices this much she had already learned. This couldn't be possible. The presence left Zazuka's body and she dropped like a stone. Using her like that had left her drained of all energy in one go. She had enough for one more thing though, a purple pulse which would scramble the memories of anyone that was watching for about a minute. With that Zazuka's eyes flickered closed.

Alex watched as Zuka dropped to the ground and he ran over to her trying to see if he could wake her up, when he had seen the figure appear he had been shocked and was frozen still, just the aurora off him was enough to turn anyone blood cold. " What did you do?" Alex yelled at the figure standing there, or more floating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back