OOC First Name
Zach
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Takuya wandered the streets outside of a nearby city, he didn't know what would happen to him on this day, and he didn't really care, just as long as he had something to do. Takuya wondered why he was even here in the first place, but he would be glad to know that it wasn't time better spent. He hated wasting his time, so as long as he found something to do today, he wouldn't care. It didn't worry him one bit.

Takuya stopped in front of a tree, settling himself down at the base of said tree, he would sit here and wait for something to happen, that is if something was going to happen. Takuya looked around the area that he was in, there was a concrete path stretching a few miles towards the city, and away on either side of him, and a lot of trees, nothing that interesting really. But looks could be decieving, he knew that for a fact.

Of course, I end up getting stuck in the middle of nowhere, with nothing to do. That's what always seems to happen with me. Takuya thought with a scowl, he turned his eyes to the heaven and sighed softly, hoping that he would find some things that were more interesting then this.

Sasha was lost once again. It was because Sasha has no sense of direction since she was born. It was the reason why poor Sasha never really got to walk by herself. And when she did, it was because she escaped their house. Just like now. But it never occurred to Sasha's risky mind on what she'll do if ever she gets lost again--which was inevitable in her situation.

She walked and walked and walked, wishing that in a way she could return to their home. Sasha swore that she wouldn't hate her mama if she gets scolded so as long as she finds her way home. As she was walking pass a tree, she saw a man sitting at its base.

Before deciding to talk to him, Sasha tried to study him, whispering to herself. "A guy sleeping on the street is a beggar, right? But he doesn't look like a beggar... I wonder if he's drunk?" Sasha continued on talking to herself, not realizing that her voice was too loud.

Takuya chuckled softly to himself when he heard a little girl walking nearby, he didn't stop to think that she would come anywhere near him though. Takuya wasn't one for expecting people to do things, he hoped that they wouldn't do things more like. But he would've been wrong to hope that she didn't come and meet him. Takuya chuckled to himself when he heard her mention sometime about beggars.

"They're only beggars when they ask for money, or have no life. I have both, so that would make me not a beggar." Takuya said, winking at the girl. It didn't worry him what her first opinion of him was, but it made him feel good to be able to scare somebody, he hoped he would scare her at least. Takuya wanted to see where this meeting with her would go, so he would stick around for the time being and talk to her.

Sasha gasped when she realized that the man heard what she was saying. And he even talked to her! Sasha stepped backward, getting ready to run if she feels something bad is coming. But as of the moment, the man wasn't that threatening yet. And Sasha wish he would never be. "If you're not a beggar, then you're drunk!" she exclaimed, pointing the man for a few seconds and then letting her arm down, realizing how stupid that gesture was. What if the man gets offended? Sasha froze. There were TV programs she'd watched about little girls getting killed because they were so naughty and rude. "Sorry, I wouldn't do that again!" she shouted, closing her eyes with fright.

"I promise I wouldn't do it again. I could even buy you another bottle of--err--what drunk men always drink. And then you'll never see me again!" Sasha was panicking, she could feel the heat on her forehead. Maybe a few seconds more and she would be perspiring with so much fear. She then opened one of her eyes slowly, checking if the man seemed angry. Well he didn't, but who knows, maybe it's a trap of some sort. "I won't do it again, I promise." she repeated again.

Takuya chuckled at the girl, she was fun to be around, but she sure did apologise a lot. "I'm not drunk, damnit. I'm just bored." Takuya said, rolling his eyes at her. "I am Takuya though, Takuya Blaze." He said, smiling. He stood up, nearly proving her right and just missing a tree branch. He dodged at the last second, and made himself look like an idiot though. He chuckled slightly, "And, I don't want you to buy me no alcohol. I never touch the stuff." He said.

It was true enough as well, he had never had alcohol in his life, and he didn't plan to start anytime soon. He would have some butterbeers every now and then but that was it. He chuckled at the thought of it. He had seen too many people like her, and he never got tired of them. They were usually nice friends. Takuya shrugged softly, "No harm done, really. Just stop apologising." He said, winking at her. He didn't like people apologising for no reason.

Sasha almost jumped when the man said damnit! Sasha was raised to be a good girl and she had always been told that even the word 'damn' is a bad word. But Sasha knows nothing outside the her world. Maybe 'damn' is not so bad as it sounded before. "Oh, you're bored. Wanna hear me play the piano?" she asked, suddenly itching to play her beloved instrument again. She wanted to play the Appasionista this time, because it would blend in Sasha's surrounding right now. "I'm Alexandra, though everyone calls me Sasha. Alexandra is better, right?" Sasha asked Takuya who had just introduced himself. Sasha was curious on what he'd answer about the name topic.

Sasha was struck surprised again when the man was supposed to prove to Sasha that he's not drunk by standing up because the man couldn't stand straight at all! But he didn't sound drunk, that's why Sasha risked continuing the conversation. She looked up at Takuya who seemed so tall because of his age. Maybe one day Sasha would be as tall as him too.

Takuya chuckled, this one was easy to get along with, and Takuya was glad for that, he just had to try and not prove her right, he knew perfectly well he wasn't drunk. Takuya liked people like her, but he didn't like them getting the wrong idea, or making a bad first impression of people. Takuya shrugged it off, and smiled at her, "Sure, that would be cool." He then heard her introduce himself, and wondered how in the hell people got 'Sasha' from 'Alexandra.'

Takuya laughed slightly, not entirely sure what he was doing here, when he could barely stand up. Being careful, he swung himself up into the tree, resting his head on the trunk, "Still think I'm drunk?" He teased, winking at her. If he was drunk, he would have flung himself into the tree, just not the right way. He had to ask her something though, "Why do people call you Sasha, if your name is Alexandra? That doesn't make sense." He said, sighing.

"Shasha--" Sasha cleared her throat and then frowned at Takuya. "Sasha is a pet name for Alexandra. Or so my mama told me." she explained, having that childish tone in her way of talking. Sasha found a twig on the ground and picked it up, drawing a house on the dirty ground. "I don't like Sasha..." she muttered, pouting like a baby. Again, Sasha noticed Takuya's height. Her jealousy deepened that Sasha pouted more. "You sure are tall. Maybe if I'm tall, they won't call me Shasha anymore." she said softly, mispronouncing her name again.

After drawing the simple house on the ground, Sasha started drawing piano keys, darkening the white keys instead of the sharp and flat keys. She wanted a piano like that, but poor Sasha doesn't have a rich family.

Takuya rolled his eyes when she went on about her name, he didn't know anything about Sasha being a pet name for Alexandra, but then again, he didn't pay attention to many things outside of his shop. He shrugged it of and turned to her, smiling, he didn't know what he would do for the rest of the day, but staying here with this girl sure sounded like a good idea. He didn't really care what he did though either.

Takuya stopped to watch her draw piano keys in the ground, "I'm guessing you want a piano? Can you play?" He asked, out of pure curiousity. He could see she was interested in doing so, he just didn't know the extent of her talents. He wanted to hear her play. Takuya chuckled slightly, not sure of what they would do for the rest of the day. He hopped out of the tree and sighed, "Wanna go for a walk? Standing around bores me." He said, sighing.

A walk would be more disobedience to Sasha's mama. Sasha asked herself if this day was a disobedience day because everything seemed so continuous. Sasha escaping from her mama's house, Sasha talking to a stranger, and Sasha taking a walk with a drunkard. "You can walk me home, if you want, mister. I have a poor sense of direction. Because I thought I came from there--" Sasha pointed in front. "but I saw my notebook on the ground over there." she said, pointing the opposite direction.

"There's an upright piano in our little house. But I want to play in a grand piano. Do you have something like that, mister?" Sasha asked, hoping that he did have one, because Sasha would ask Takuya if she could play it. It had been months since Sasha's last performance and she didn't win. It was the first time she played the Appasionista and she wanted to play it once again.

Takuya chuckled when she asked him to take her home, "Please, call me Takuya, all that 'mister' poop drives me mental." He said, sighing. He had enough of it when he was working, and he didn't want any of it at a time like this. He smiled at her, wondering whether he should take her home or not, it didn't matter to him, just as long as he had something to do. "Where exactly is it that you live?" He asked. He needed to find her a quick way home.

Takuya smiled at her, she was inquisitive, and easily made happy. He liked that in a person, just not too inquisitive, that was enough to give him a headache. Takuya laughed softly, "I have a grand piano, yes, but it's nowhere near her." That was true enough, it was at his home in New Zealand, and there was no way he was taking this little girl all the way there right now, no doubt he would be hearing from her next year though.

"But you're old!" Sasha complained, frowning. Sasha remembers the time when she was taught to respect older people. And Sasha was sure Takuya was older than her. In fact, he could be old enough to be Sasha papa! "Old people should be respected!" Sasha added, trying to explain to the man that Sasha was raised like that. Just then, Sasha caught Takuya's sleeve and started to pull him to the road, though she couldn't really pull such weight. "I live in a small house with pink roof! And the walls are all white, you won't see any dirt!" Sasha was happy describing their little house. Sasha was always proud of their house.

"Oh, that's so unfortunate." she exclaimed about the grand piano. "Mama would be enrolling me to Hogwarts this year and I don't think there'll be a piano there. So unfortunate..." she whispered, shaking her head.

Takuya nearly went ravenous on this little girl, "I'm not old! I'm only 26." He said, rolling his eyes at her. She had no idea what she was on about, he could see why she was lost out here. He wouldn't say that to her though. "And calling somebody old, isn't exactly respecting them, it's rude." He said, chuckling at her. He turned to the direction she was dragging him, and remembered he had seen a pink house earlier.. in the opposite direction. "Hey, Sasha. Your house isn't that way.." He said, turning around and dragging her in the way he had seen her house, he saw her notebook lying on the ground near them. "Accio notebook." He said, pointing his wand at it, "I'm guessing this is yours?" He asked, handing it to her.

He continued walking down the rude, trying to remember if there were any pianos at Hogwarts, it had been quite some time since he had been there himself, though he had served a lot of students at his little shop. So it didn't really matter to him whether he went there or not, he didn't think that there had been some kind of piano there. Takuya sighed, and knew that it would be a long walk to the little girls house, they were always so inquisitive, and that annoyed him in a person. He would probably have to work on his peoples skills in that aspect, but for now he was happy with himself just the way he was, and he wouldn't change for anybody. He had heard that there was a TriWizard Tournament going on, though that didn't interest him in the least.

Sasha tilted her head with confusion. She was 11 and Takuya was 26, so that meant Takuya is old. But Sasha knew better. Sasha didn't understand though why Takuya seemed to be telling Sasha the exact opposite of what her mama is telling Sasha. "Okay... Then... Maybe Takuya is older than Sasha..?" Sasha shut her eyes for she wasn't sure if Takuya would get mad at her again. But Sasha knew that this time, she was telling the truth. And Sasha knew that telling the truth was the best.

Suddenly, Takuya started pulling Sasha towards the other direction. Sasha didn't know if she should trust the stranger. But he seemed like a nice guy. A weird guy, though. "Make sure you're taking me to the pink house, okay! It's pink! And it's small!" Sasha tried to shout because Sasha thought that Takuya wouldn't be able to hear her because of the difference in their height. And then Takuya was holding a notebook, and was asking Sasha if it was hers. Sasha looked at the notebook and knew that it wasn't hers. "That's not mine! That's brown and dirty! Mine's blue and has stars drawn all over the cover--Ah! There it is!" Sasha shouted and then ran to the notebook on the ground. It was her notebook, alright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back