Who's that flying up that high?

Derrik Agile

OOC First Name
Luis
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn

Derrik was sitting out at the quidditch pitch. He'd began to grow more fond of the outside part of school than the inside. Started to feel more like jail but none the less it still felt like home as well. With what happened not long ago with Tala, he too needed some air. It didn't bother him if he was alone or not. Just being outside would do him good.

Arisa was a little bored and couldn't think of anything else to do so she walked down to the quidditch pitch. She sighed as she got a broom from the schools supply, she would have to get her own next time she could. Arisa kicked off the ground and began flying as high as she could before beginning to do laps around the pitch. As the wind blew her blonde hair out of her face Arisa remembered how she used to be scared of heights, but now she couldn't believe she hadn't been doing this her whole life, it was amazing.

While staring out into the somewhat emtpy pitch he saw someone get on one of the school's brooms. The person got really high into the air and started doing a few laps. Soon Derrik realized that it was Arisa. He never would of seeing her that high up. He waved at her when he had the chance.

Arisa was thinking about random things when suddenly she saw movement from the stands and saw someone waving, she dived down a little and saw that it was Derrik. She smiled and flew over in his direction. "Hey there" she said smiling while hovering so they were face to face.

"Hey. Looks like someone finally got their wings." Derrik was shocked to see that Arisa was up and about and seemed to have lost her fears with flying or heights.

"So what's up? I never catch you here at all."

Arisa laughed at Derrik's comment, "Yep I forced myself" she replied cheerfully. She had been practicing flying allot, it hadn't been easy though, she had to start out slowly... and close to the ground. "Nothings up, just doing some flying, what about you? How are you and Tala?" she asked tiling her head to the side.

Derrik was proud that Arisa forced herself.

"I'm alright....as for me and Tala. Well he wants some time to think some stuff out. He asked for he so I'm giving him what he wants." Derrik said with no worries. Actually this with a smile. He leaned back and crossed his leg over his left leg.

"Well, thats good" Arisa said trying to stay positive, because Derrik didn't seem to be bothered by it. Arisa sighed as she sat there hovering wanting to start flying again.

"Hm...you seem anxious. Is something wrong?" The two knew each other well enough to know of something was wrong.

"Nothing" she said looking down at the ground. Arisa got a little dizzy but kept cool, No Arisa, you've worked to hard to get to this point! she told herself closing her eyes and looking back up at Derrik.

"Come on Arisa. Me and you have been through our fair share and we're like brother and sister. I know when something is up." Derrik knew that Arisa was hiding something but if only Derrik knew what it was...he'd probably regret asking or wanting to know.

"Trust me I'm fine" she said her head spinning. She looked down again and nausea swept over her, "oh god, I think I'm going to be sick" she said suddenly covering her mouth with her hand. Arisa flew down to the ground as fast as she could. Making it to the ground just in time, Arisa vomited all over the grass. "Ew" she said wiping off her mouth and using scurgify to clean up the mess.

Derrik was helpless when Arisa whizzed down to the ground to vomit. "Well I guess she isn't completely over it but I'll give her credit." Feeling left out, Derrik ran down to the schools broom closet and grabbed a broom himself. He flew up to where Arisa was. He too forgot how it felt even though Derrik would come by here and watch others fly around.

"So...you met Tala?"

Arisa let her broom drop to the ground and fell to the ground, "Yes, I met Tala, why?" she asked rolling over on her back.

"Well when I ran into him I kinda saw you first about a day or two ago....just wanted to know what you were talking about." Derrik had a slight feeling that Arisa might of had something to do about Tala knowing how he kissed Brodie. But she would never do that. Its just...Derrik had curiosity as to what they talked about.

"We talked about the day in the hospital wing" Arisa replied, "and Brodie" she added. Arisa closed her pale eyes waiting for Derrik's response. She didn't plan on telling him she had let anything slip, why would she do that?

"Oh...I see. You didn't say anything bad did you? He got really upset and I felt really bad when he yelled at me about the kiss. I explained to him what happened exactly and he understands and stuff. We've had our own moments but a few days ago...that was just probably about the worse." Derrik was kinda upset that they had to talk about that but hey, things happen.

"No, in fact I had nothing but good things to say about you" Arisa replied opening her eyes and looking at Derrik.

Derrik smiled. That's exactly what he thought.
"So...I know you caught him at a bad moment but, what do you think of him?" Derrik said as he almost blushed just talking about him. This was kinda a bad thing. Whenever Derrik talked about him, he'd get red or get butterflies.

"He's nice, really sweet, cute" Arisa replied with out thinking, he was cute actually, if he wasn't you know, gay and dating one of my friends... she thought with a small laugh.

"Didn't I tell you?" Derrik said with a smile and a little bit of a laugh. Derrik noticed that Arisa laughed a bit but it was small.

"And what are you laughing at?" His British accent kicked in really hard. Of course it came out harsh but Derrik didn't have any intentions for it to sound that way.

"Oh nothing just thinking about things" she said with a smirk. Arisa stood up again feeling confident that she was okay again. She picked her broom up and jumped on before kicking off the ground and flying a few feet above Derrik, "bet you can't catch me" she called down.

"Oh really?" Derrik could only imagine what she was thinking of. He heard Arisa give out a challenge. Derrik got to her not fast but at his own pace.

"Sorry if I wasn't fast enough for you but then again I'd rather be slow. Don't need you to throw up again now do we?" Derrik couldn't help but laugh at her. He was only teasing.

Arisa watched as Derrik followed her slowly, "I wont throw up again" Arisa replied flatly. She zoomed off again as fast as she could waiting for Derrik to follow after her, she loved flying fast now that she was used to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back