Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eryk
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Libby ran through the fields in the sun, her blonde hair wrapped round her. She loved the sun. It felt like yesterday she was a first year doing the same thing. She spotted something out of the corner of her eye, and found herself looking over a view. She had the found the cliffs. She sat down on the grass and looked as far she could, grinning to herself, the sun in her eyes. She turned to see if anyone else was round here.

Neita was walking around getting fresh air when she saw Libby sitting on the grassnear the cliffs, it'd been awhile since they'd properly talked Neita walked up to her "Hey Libby, mind if i join you"

Libby turned to see Neita, "Sure you can. How are you?" she smiled. They hadn't talked in some time. "What have you been up to?" she grinned, patting the grass next to her.

[Sorry been busy with school stuff]

Neita sat, "Not much, holidays were boring and uneventful... you?" she smiled at Libby "Whats new in your life?"

Libby grinned "My baby sister Natasha was born last week" she showed her the photo of her. "And it was my birthday the day she was born" she added. She still hadn't had her party yet.

Neita looked at the picture, "ohhh. shes adorable!! Oh my gosh, so you guys share a birthday??" Neita grinned "What'd you do for your birthday?"

Libby smiled. "Actually i havn't done anything yet. I was kind of hoping i would be able to have a party or something this weekend" she smiled, "would you like to come? im going to send invitations out tomorow" she asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back