Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Faxen's ❤
Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
So, I'm pretty much posting this two ads for my two characters that work for St.Mungos and the Ministry. Basically, if you ever need a healer at St.Mungos, Dymetris is around. I applied for him to run in the election, but just in case he doesn't get chosen I'd like to write with him doing more healer stuff. More PLATONIC stuff. Dymetris all set with his life. However, just because he is doesn't mean I want to discontinue his development. His 'life', pretty sure is hectic as healer.

Rowan Coltsfoot works at the ministry in Department of Magical Transportation. Not the most exciting job! But I like to think she gets the job done right. :r I was applying for to be an auror, and she might be one day! But for now, I'd like to do more stuff in her department. Like, anything to do with the floo network. Some illegal activity happening around the floo network. Like an illegal connection of some sort. Apparating illegally. Pretty much anything with transportation. I welcome any kind of connections with her. I'm uncertain about love, but I want these two just to be active regularly. PM/OWLS me if you don't want to post here. Sorry, this was pretty much me rambling over the keyboard. :tut: xD

Hey :D

I have my character Pia Morales, who is a healer in training, that could be work friends with Dymetris if you wanted! I would like to roleplay her more, and I think it could be fun to roleplay her with a co worker at St Mungos. We could have them spend time in the lunch room, and talk about their hectic days or something :p

Don't forget that Dominic is here for Rowan. :r

@annalise - sure! i don't mind. i kinda wish i watched more of those doctor shows to have more plot ideas. :r

@arle :wub: yes! that little sh!te. xD

Glad you like the idea :D Should I start a break room thread for them, then?

Yes, please. Thank you. :D

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back