OOC First Name
Sally
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
It was a good day for a stroll in New Zealand and the weather explained why Jaime was out taking a walk in Obsidian Harbor. Him and his mother had just recently moved to New Zealand so that Hayley could be closer to his son. Little did Jaime realized that he actually meant a lot to his mother, her little acts reflected what she had been concealing deep in her heart. It was odd to see Hayley become emotional and sensitive just because Jaime was going to spend most of the year in school. But it was soothing at the same time. Perhaps it was one of the effects of living without a husband or a father, that the two bonded so much closer unlike the rest of his cousins who knew nothing about their parents. But whatever it is, he did not take his mother for granted nor will he ever forget this moment. A familiar figure passed by Jaime, could it be... "Andi! Oi Andi!" Jaime called for his friend if she really was Andi.

"Dad, you don't have to come with me to get ice cream. I can do it on my own," Andromeda protested. She did not want to have her dad with her at all times. She felt like she needed some independence. She held over her bags of new uniforms and clothes for school. "Actually, take these home, please? I'll be in the ice cream shop. I promise." Andy gave a rare smile to her father, before he apparated. Then she breathed a sigh of relief. She finally had some time to herself. Andy started to walk across the cobblestone stone, wearing a shirt with jeans and some pink sneakers. However, her ears heard a familiar voice as someone called her name. Andy turned her head to see none other than that boy, Jaime Huberta. She remembered names, because after asking her dad, who asked around, turns out, they were pure. The others did not appear, so she did not have to deal with a lot of people at once. She didn't let other close to her so she kept her distance from Jaime. "Um, Jamie, is it?" She purposely missed his name, before raising an eyebrow. "Are you following me?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back