Who said life was going to be easy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Alright everyone, if you can help out please post :) It would be appreciated :D.. but there is a lot here..

Alexandra Finnigan
Description: Alex is a sweetheart.. most of the times. She is reliable, and loving. But if someone ticks her off, they better be in a different continent. Alex has somewhat of a bad temper, only if you anger her. But her compassion does show through.
Looking for: Final Relationship, hopefully they can be in there later 20's.

Daniel Finnigan
Description: Dan's very shy, and quiet. He needs to be around the right person to bring him out. Once again, he's very sweet and very caring, girls would be lucky to have him.
Looking for: Final Relationship, around the same age would be prefered.

Elise Finnigan
Description: Elise is a social butterfly, extremely outgoing. Won't be bored with her at all. But at crunch time she can be quite tempermental.
Looking for: A serious relationship? Hopefully a final.

Kevin Finnigan
Description: Kevin's a typical jock boy. He's very into sports, and loves girls. I'm thinking that it's time he finds that right girl.
Looking for: Final, close to his age.

Mark Finnigan
Description: Mark's a flirter, he loves to go clubbing and be around girls. Same as Kevin, I think that he should find his one true love.
Looking for: Final, around his age.

Anita Petrovic
Description: Anita's a real nice girl, she has somewhat of an accent which can get people confused at times. Unlike her twin she's very talkative and social.
Looking for: Final? Around her age.

Sanja Petrovic
Description: Very timid girl, very educated and smart. She's very quiet but can be brought out by the right person.
Looking for: Final, around her age.

Thank you everyone ♥

Okay so while it wouldn't be a final relationship for Mark...mayhaps he could run into Kat. Technically they already know each other from way way way back in the day (was just actually reading the letters thread we did for them like ages ago). Kat's in a bit of a rough spot with Chace right now and she's hit somewhat of a wild streak. No cheating would be done, but perhaps some innocent flirting and maybe a friendship that could bud from it? Maybe Mark could help Kat see just how much she actually still loves Chace and she could try and find him someone to set him up with? Just an idea...we'll see :)

Awesome!! I'll try to start something up tonight or tomorrow evening and link you back to it :D

I could offer Laura as a final to either mark or Daniel.

Laura is a nice girl who likes to have fun. She is loving and full of energy.
I havnt used her much so i cant really say much about her right now

Heyy, I can offer you Avarice Vanity as a friend or Final to either Kevin or Mark.
She is Beauxbatons 6th year.

Avarice is a sweet and kind girl. She's very into fashion, but
doesn't like to preach it to others. Ava can be a little obsessive
over things. Avarice has been in the shadow of her sisters. So
works very hard. She is a bit flirty, and likes when guys are
flirty with her. Avarice likes the outdoors, and being with her
friends. She's very loyal, and would probably never cheat, unless
someone got her so drunk she had no clue what was going on.
So, overall, she's just a nice, kind girl looking for Love. And if not
love friendship.

Also, If you were interested, we could try to get a plot
together with her older sisters. (Twins, 21) Like, having
Avarice fall for one and have the brother fall for one of
the twins. Something like that. Just an idea

Laura: Would she be ok as being Kevin's final?
Em: Hey, I really like your last idea. I would really like to try it, what do you think? :)

That's cool, I'm up for it.
This here, is the elder of the twins.
The other twin is Penchant Vanity. I would
link, but I'm on my ipod. Anyway, So, it's
up to you, which brother will like which twin
and which twin will like which brother.
If that makes sense.

If you want a 16 yr old male i will happiley offer micheal to you.

Riley: Ok sounds good :)
Em: Ok, Mark can have the younger of the two, and Daniel the older of the two.
Michael: Ok sounds good for Elise.

Okay quick question...where would you like for Kat and Mark to RP at? NZ or elsewhere?

Hm, doesn't matter to me actually. I think out of NZ would be a bit better, seeing as he doesn't live in New Zealand :p

Ok sure. Could you posibly start the rp as im using an ipod and it would be easier for you ad well as you can decide were it all starts for them.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back