Status
Not open for further replies.

Rue Undersee

OOC First Name
Claire
Wand
Holly 9" Essence of Veela Hair
Hullo

So I have had an idea. I applied for Rue to have pancreatic cancer last year, and it was accepted. I never did RP her going into hospital though, as the topic got lost somewhere.
So, I am going to RP this is fanfic. I have asked a healer about this already, and I'm waiting for a reply, but I do need someone who knows Rue (Or could know Rue, we don't have to have RP'ed before) to go into hospital with her, as it will be an emergancy (She won't know what's wrong with her at this point) and her Mum couldn't be there.

Please put up your charrie's! Even if someone has already posted, feel free to post anyway, in case their charrie isn't suitable ;)

Thanks guys! Hope to hear from y'all x

I hate to bump topics, but it has got lost under everyone else's :p

Hey Claire :hug:

So i can offer 2 characters, me probably preferring to roleplay with the first option, but its up to you.

James Green
3rd year Durmstrang.
James is quite quiet really, and has a love for sports. His dad died a few months ago, and instead of staying around and caring for James, his mum took the opportunity and ran off with another guy to America. She refused to offer to take James with her and he is now stuck in the care of his grandma. He likes his grandma, and is grateful to her, seeing as she is his last remaining relative. He lives with her, but at the same time, feeling restricted and constrained by life and finds it hard to make new friends. He knows a few people now and with the help of friends, he is able to start getting over all of his problems. He is generally the sort of kid that people label as 'cool' and to stop this getting to his head, he probably needs a sort of mentor or older friend. This is where i thought Rue could come in, and with a quick roleplay between them, they could become friends and perhaps it could be an accident that he is with her. The reason i would prefer him to be the character, is because when he gets to the hospital, it could be like an inward battle for him to get over the loss of his dad there and be able to focus on helping Rue.

Jack Evans
7th year Durmstrang. Half Veela
He is very protective of girls in general and despises them being mistreated. He lives with his family still and loves them. He is a big flirt, but wouldn't mistreat a girl on his life. However, below all the lovely gentleman act, is a dark streak. He is probably going to become a deatheater when he is older and his temper is dangerous. He would easily tackle down anyone who he mistrusted or didn't like in general. When his anger takes control of him, he isn't accountable for what happened with it all. He would probably be protective over Rue if they knew each other as friends, and would do everything he could to make sure she was cared for properly.

I really don't mind which one you choose, but i was thinking that they will probably need a character topic before - just a quick one - so they could get to know each other or we could make up a history for them :r

Let me know what you think,

Kate
:hug:

(These character descriptions have been used from another topic on here of my own, and are the shortest and best descriptions of them i have but if you need to know more, just pm me ;) )

James&Rue

This sounds great ;D Call me lazy, but I'd prefer to make up a history with them than do an RP xD If you like, he could (because of him taking her to the hospital) end up being her boyfriend for a while (She has a future final :( ) But that extra bit is up to you ;)
Maybe their history could be: They met a while back, when James was in his first year, and he didn't bully her (most people do, as she's smaller than first years xD ) instead, he just chatted for a while.. So they weren't really friends, but they had gotten to know each other for a while? And then, when he noticed Rue wasn't well, he was the one to actually care? xD Just an idea. Let me know :woot:
And thanks for posting :p

James and Rue

Yeh thats fine with me, im too lazy to do an rp as well :r

Um, well the thing is, he is like 14 so if she would normally date some guy 2 years younger than her xD

That sounds really cool for the history, and perhaps they occasionally meet in the corridors and chat, then when she actually had to go to the hospital, he was chatting to her and went along with her and then went to visit her a lot??

Your welcome ^_^ :p

:hug:

Sounds great :D
I know it would be a little odd, but she is smaller than him, so maybe he didn't know she was older than him until they really started to get to know each other, and then he put that aside because he liked her? ;) But if you don't want to, it's fine :D

The first RP I'm going to do will be in fanfic (Well they both will be). If you don't mind, you'll probably have to (In your RP) get a 'professor' and then we'd close it up there some time (And I'd make the new one where she's being taken into hospital). Hope you get that xD I do like to confuse people :shifty:
xx

Hey Claire!

I have his Lawrence Andrew Cavell also know as Enzo. I can offer him for your plot. Maybe they know way back? I mean Enzo is a true friend even though he concentrates more on flirting with girls. Tell watcha think? ^_^

Hmm.. Well I do have a tiny idea which could fit Lawrence into the plot as well :D

Perhaps Lawrence knows Rue well, and has tried to flirt with her a few times, but when he notices that something's happening and she's going to hospital, he would also go with her because he's her friend?

I couldn't really think of anything else :p Let me know if you have a plot idea different to this :)

Okies, but we don't need to RP that, we can just say it happened! (because i'm too lazy to RP it) ;)

Basically, when Lawrence notices that there's a gathering of people, and he sees Rue, he'd just wonder what was going on and join her to the hospital (So you'd enter the RP near the end, if that's ok ;) )

Hehe it's ok, I'm just impatient :r xD
Nah, I'd feel rude :p ;)

haha, you may feel rude, but i feel really bad when i forget about these things :unsure: I really don't have the time at the moment, due to important ooc stuff that has just arisen, but i will try soon, probably nearer the weekend than any other time. even then, it may not be done, sorry :unsure:

Ah It's fine, OOC stuff is more important, and it's in fanfic anyway so you have all the time you like :woot: xxx

:lol:

Hm.. I'm not sure how I can involve you :erm: Got any ideas? ^_^

I want to say yes, but I can't have any more RPers in the hospital because it would be too confusing, sorry. But I'm still open for other plots between them if you can think of any xD

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back