Kris
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Open after Madz replies with Wendy

Katy had never really considered Quidditch to be "her thing", but after spending the year going to games and cheering her cousin on at Hogwart's, she had to miss she missed some of it. With Ilvermorny's team off to their big game in Europe, much to Katy's envy, she'd decided to come mess around on the pitch herself. She wasn't a terrible flyer in her mind, and Katy kicked off easily, giving a small cheer as she felt the ground fall away, a quaffle borrowed from the Ilvermorny teams' gear tucked on her arm.

It was nice enough just to zip around the pitch, but Katy was glad she'd lured Wendy down to the pitch as well. It was amazing having one of her best friends at the same school with her again, and Katy wasn't going to waste the opportunity to hang out before they graduated. "You used play back at Hogwart's, right?" She called to Wendy, leveling out and tossing the quaffle up and down in her hands.

It was strange having to transfer and start a new school in her last year, but Wendy couldn't be happier that she made the switch. New Zealand, it was nice and all but the states were home. Massachusettes is a four hour drive to New York, it's less than that on a plane. She took the chance, made the request, and was over the moon once it got approved. The worries of the ministry disappeared completely as she became of age. And the fact she had her magic under control, they allowed Wendy to study near her home.

"Yeah, you could say that," Wendy replies while she held onto the handle of her scarlet broomstick in midair. "I played beater, but I wanted to play keeper because it's like soccer. I used to play goalie at my elementary school," Wendy explained, she didn't get a chance to play anything. It was lame. "Gonna show me how to shoot?" Wendy grins at her best friend, and there was that. Wendy is happy to transfer schools to be close to her best friend, Katy. It's one of the main reasons why she made the move to transfer.

Last edited:
Sorry for being dead

"Ohh, beater, very cool," Katy said with a laugh, miming knocking away a bludger with the quaffle in her hands. "Why, you think you can stop me?" Katy said casually, grinning when Wendy asked her about shooting. "Come on then, show me what you got, Keeper," She said, moving over to the goals and waiting for Wendy to follow. It was a shame she hadn't been able to join the team, but Katy knew she wasn't exactly the strongest player. "I do kinda miss being at Hogwarts, you know," She said, tossing the quaffle up and down a few times again. "It's great being back but it feels so weird. I keep wanting to talk to Elliot or Emilia or something and having to remind myself they're not here," She said, giving Wendy a sad smile. At least Wendy was here, which was well and truly making up for other people missing. "If you go back to visit any time soon, let me know so I can tag along, yeah?"

Wendy lets out a short 'ha', dashing quickly to the hoops as she tempted to. "I can try, Miller. They don't call me Happy Feet for nothing," Wendy boasted a bit there until it quickly fell short. She's not playing soccer, she realizing that and she was in midair. Wendy pulled her hair back to a low bun, securing hair with a stretchy holder. Wendy made sure her head and neck was good for a workout. Happy Feet won't do on a broomstick. "Emailia, you guys grew close huh? I do miss it too, especially Kace and Baron. Okay, maybe not Kace. But, I'm kinda glad I made the switch. I have to get used to living up the North East again. It had to happen," Wendy nodded. "Yeah, if my parents kept the house, or we could visit the twins. Mr. Corelli is pretty chill."

Katy snorted at Wendy's smack talk, shaking her head as she lobbed the quaffle at Wendy. "What, you gonna kick it?" She said fondly, trying not to wince at her own bad shot. Flying was one thing, being a good quidditch player was another entirely as she'd discovered. Maybe being a keeper was a bit easier, fewer things to do with your hands besides guard the hoops.

Katy tried not to let her face show the mirade of strong emotions when Wendy asked about Emilia, deciding to pause and tie back her hair as a distraction. "Yeah, she was cool," She said, brushing her pony tail off her shoulder. The distance from Emilia had helped with Katy's crush a lot, though she wondered with the way things were, if she would ever 100% get over Emilia, or if she'd be that girl Katy was quietly in love with from afar forever. "Don't you get to see Kace and Baron all the time anyway?" She asked, realizing she wasn't actually sure how often Wendy came over to the States over breaks and stuff before she'd moved over here. "Well, for what it's worth, I'm still thrilled you're here."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back