Where Light Can Be

Sophia Night

OOC First Name
Kathy
Wand
Carved 13 Inch Whippy Willow Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Sophia was finding that it was much easier to deliver roses from the Great Hall, as she could quickly gain useful information about the whereabouts of her recipients if they weren't there themselves. She was making her way down the Slytherin table now, and as Sophia spotted a pretty, older girl she thought it would be good to stop and roll out her list of names again. She was always much more comfortable talking to girls than boys. "Um, excuse me ... do you mind telling me if you know any of these names?" Sophia read off what was now, thankfully, a slightly shorter list. "I have roses for them," she finished, likely unnecessarily considering the bunch of flowers still in her possession.

Fleur was trying enjoy her breakfast but she was excited when a young girl holding flowers came up to her. When she heard the question she frowned slightly, she knew the Prefect badge wasn't something just for show but it was still annoying how she'd always be picked first for a younger student to ask questions. She glanced at list, "This one is Slytherin, this one too and..oh that's me, Fleur," she said her tone brightening as she saw her name on the list. She wondered who the rose would be from, she knew Evelyn would have sent her a rose and usually Rory would send one as well. It made her wonder if her boyfriend had sent her a red one or at least a pink one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back