OOC First Name
Kait
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
12" Ash wand with tail of unicorn hair core
Kiera was supposed to be studying in the library. She was sitting at a table she favored in the back by a large glass window. She liked to feel the sun shinning on her as she worked on her homework. The Professors really seemed to be loading it on lately. Kiera was now rethinking her decision to stay in all the classes she had been taking. Alex was only with her in three of the five. In which, they were almost always together.

Kiera had her Ancient Runes book open. She liked the subject it was just hard for her to follow. Kiera had been using a picture from the first week of the new term as her book mark. It was a picture of herself and Alex after they had gotten into a flour fight. The picture showed the Kiera laughing while Alex stuck his tongue out at the camera, before pausing to look lovingly in each others eyes. It had been a few weeks later in late January when they had officially begun dating.

Kiera now sat in the library, gazing at the picture. She smiled as the picture Alex stuck his tongue out. She just sat there, holding the picture and thinking about her amazing boyfriend.

Nina, for once not thinking of Zachary, her boyfriend, walked into the library. She was aggitated with herself for not being able to master a spell taught by Professor Rowann in class. She had just been in her dorm room practising it when she fell tired of trying, so she went to one of her favorite places at Hogwarts.

The Hufflepuff hadn't seen her best friend, Noah, in a long time. It sadenned her, it was his last year at Hogwarts and still he made no effort to be social with anyone, including her. Of couse she would not say this, he did have his NEWTs this year after all, he didn't have to be pressured by something so foolish as missing him.

It had been a fair time since Nina had been in contact with anyone actually. The last time she had seen anyone was last break when she and Zach had said that they were deeply in love with each other. Of course, she was young and most claimed that she didn't know what love was but she knew the truth, which was why she had actually decided to move into his condo with him, of course by his offer.

However, now she was enrapt in a muggle book. Wuthering Heights to be specific. Since she was about twelve years old she read it once every year, it was her favorite book, although she didn't care for the male main character very much.

Nina Patrokov was so tranced by the book that she hadn't noticed that the table she swiftly moved towards held a person, a person she disliked highly, for reasons she could no longer remember. She sat down at the chair opposite the girl, not actually realizing that there was someone at the table. She rested the book on the table, and put her elbows on the table, her hazel eyes on the book with a pleased smile as she continued to read the classic.

Sorry its been soooo long since I've RPed Nina

Kiera was pleasantly minding her own business when she caught movement in the corners of her eye. Kiera looked up from her photo to see Nina sitting down at her table. To say that Kiera disliked this girl would be an understatement. Kiera despised Ms. High and Mighty who thought she knew everything. Why was she now choosing to sit next to Kiera?!

Kiera placed her photograph down on the table. Nina could easily see it if she wanted but Kiera didn't care. She liked her boyfriend and didn't care who knew. Kiera noticed Nina was reading Wuthering Heights, easily one of Kiera's favorite books. She loved the old English authors like the Bronte sisters and Jane Austen. Kiera wouldn't have thought that Nina had enough taste to be interested in anything worth while.

Kiera turned her face towards Nina and smiled. Her smile was not one of joy but someone who did not know her would be fooled. "How are you liking Heathcliff and Catherine, Nina?" Kiera said, almost pleasantly.

Nina almost jumped in shock when she heard someone speak to her. She let out a small gasp, her cheeks flushing softly as people glanced towards her. She stuck their tongue out at them almost childishly, which of course she had meant to, before turning back to the speaker. Her happy face contorted with displeasure, making her sigh and roll her eyes to herself. "I've never liked Heathcliff, he's a pompous arse," she stated plainly, before standing up, tucking book mark that had a scarlet ribben punched from the middle of it. "No romantic hero by any means. The only somewhat likeable part of the story - for him - has to be when you read about his childhood, but I can't say I have much sympathy due to the fact that he is the person he is. While Catherine just bores me, her death and resting place, however, are quite intriguing," she said, reciting what she had said millions of times before, her German accent coming off thick.

"It is not my first time reading it," Nina Patrokov concluded, a smirk playing onto her muggle born lips, until she spotted a blonde head in a picture on the table. She narrowed her hazel eyes, they cut past Kiera and onto the wizarding photo. "Is that.. Cullen?" she asked quietly, to a point where it could barely be heard by the filfth she had just addressed. "Why are you and Alex looking like that in your photo? Or more importantly, why is Alex in a photograph with you?" she asked rather harshly. She didn't care who Alex dated but he could do so much better then Kingsley and it was a bit of a disgrace to say that she dated someone that was now dating Kiera.

Kiera was pleased to have startled Nina like she did. The contemptuous girl had not been paying attention to where she was going or who she was sitting with. Kiera laughed slightly as the girl's features distorted into a very ugly face. Kiera listened to Nina recite her answer. It sounded exactly like that, a reciting. It didn't seem to Kiera that the girl was actually enjoying the book or reading between the lines. Kiera looked annoyed at Nina.

Kiera narrowed her eyes at Nina as the other girl noticed Kiera and Alex in her photo. Kiera smirked at Nina. The girl seemed rather distressed to see Alex gazing lovingly back into Kiera's eyes. "Yes, that is Alex." she said answering the first question. Kiera was amused as Nina asked her several questions regarding the picture. "Wouldn't you like to know?" she said rather smugly. "But I will answer. Alex is looking at me like that because he likes me. He is my boyfriend." she told Nina with a smirk on her face.

Nina's lips tightened as Kiera told her that she was dating Alex. The Hufflepuff was shocked and disturbed, but her expression was void of either emotion. "Hmm. What a shame it is that he has to date someone as lowly and pathetic as yourself," she said, before closing the book, putting it under her arm and standing up, then summoning, verbally and with her wand, for The Great Gatsby. Smoothly the book was between her spindly grip and she stated cryptically, "You'll mess it up."

Kiera glared at Nina. The girl should know that Kiera was obviously better than Nina. She had been chosen to be a prefect. Alex had chosen her as his girlfriend. "Oh really? You think I am the pathetic one? Why is it you are so concerned with my boyfriend then?" she said with a smirk. Kiera knew that there was some reason Nina was so concerned that she was with Alex. Kiera glared at the girl. "I will do no such thing." she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back