where is she

Xanthe Marino

Xanthe looked around her. She was in her favorite spot. cool air rustled her now happy gleaming brown hair. As she stared out at the wonderful view she wondered where Imogen was. They were supposed to met here.

Imogen hurried up to the North Tower, where she was finding she was spending a lot of time at lately. She was meant to meet Xanthe. Immy spotted her friend and she slowed down as she walked to be beside her friend. She smiled at her.

"Hey, sorry I'm a little late. The astronomy homework took long than I thought it would." Immy said.

Xanthe smiled she didn't know why but just seeing her friend gave her a warm happy feeling. "that's alright!" Xanthe replied. "so what do you want to do first do you want tell me about yourself, talk about something or should we get right down to the buisness of finding my sister!" She asked calmly flicking her silky smooth hair out of her glistning big blue eyes.

Imogen smiled at her friend. Imogen was glad to see her and wanted to help her find her sister. Immy always wanted to help others. It was in her nature. She smiled at Xanthe. She wanted to find out how her friend was doing before they got down to work so a little small talk wouldn't hurt anyone.

"Well, first of all, How are you?" Immy said smiling. "Did you have nice holidays?"

" yeah i guess i just wandered through the street's trough cause there is no way i'm going back to that orphanage!"
Xanthe replied smiling back then she added "how were your's?"

Imogen smiled and nodded. She knew she'd hate to be in an orphange, that was why she was thankful that her parents were at least alive. Imogen was very thankfully for that fact. Her parent's weren't much but they were still her parents. And Parents were parents. You loved them no matter what.

"Mine were fine, I went back home to Wales for them." Imogen said smiling. "Shall we get down to the business of finding your sister?"

Xanthe replied "ok so last i heard she goes to this school her names Taylor Marino she might have other brother and sisters and their not sure wether she's my real sister or half sister plus she probably dosn't know i exsist. what should we do first?"

Immy nodded. She'd never met anyone by that name. Imogen tried to imagine what the girl might look like. She really didn't know. Maybe the best option for them would be to try to figure out which house the girl belonged to. That would thin there search. They'd know where abouts to look.

"Well which house do you think she is in. That might help us." Imogen suggested.

Xanthe started to slowly sop this is hope less she thought i don't even remeber what house she was in. Let's see it wasn't raven claw she knew that hmmm. "I think she's in gryffindor!" Xanthe replied drying her eye's and turning to look at imogen.

Immy could've jumped with joy at the sound of the girl being a Gryffindor. Imogen was very pleased about this. She was a gryffindor so it would make it easier for them to look as Imogen would be able to search and search the dorm. She smiled at her friend.

"It's going to be alright. I'm in Gryffindor. I can search the whole common room until I find her." Imogen said. "We'll find your sister. Okay? Trust me."

anthe broke into a smile so big she got worried she looked like the chesire cat. "ok that should help and thanx so much for helping and before you fully start helping i have to warn you i don't know what age she is so she might of graduated or even transferred.""Xanthe replied

Imogen nodded slightly. This was true. Immy did know that there would be at least one other person in Gryffindor who'd know the girl. And Gryffindor's were the type to help. There would be someone who'd want to help Immy and Xanthe find Xanthe's sister. She smiled back at her friend.

"They'll be someone who'll have met her. We'll find out something at least." Immy said with a smile. "Shall we go to the seventh floor, then I can go into the Gryffindor tower and look for her."

Imogen smiled happily at her friend. She was glad to be helping her. That was what Imogen liked to do. Help others. This was maybe a more hufflepuff trait in her, but as much as Imogen loved being a gryffindor she didn't believe that being placed in a house automatically made you just like that house. Everyone had traits from different houses.

"It's not too far from here." Immy said smiling at her friend and beginning to walk.

((Would you like me to start the new topic?))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back