Where do I go with Dan now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Adams

Dan has been extremely evil and unthoughtful, he went through that during his school years. But now he has come out the other end.....a nice guy.....and now I don't know what to do with him. :cry:

So first of all, any ideas of where I could go with Dan.

And second of all, any rp ideas that we could do?

I'm open to everything at the moment. :)

Thanks Guys. :)

A reunion with Willow Paradox (Now Holland but she only goes by her married name when she's not on stage). He could hear about concert and the opening act happens to be Willow and her band Ares Moon. Willow remembers how she used to treat him and apologies for it.

Domino if I start the one with Hetty could you start the other one please? :)

Ana V - Willow and Dan re-union could be interesting. Especially now Dan has changed, like, loads!!! :D I swear those two always secretly liked each other really, they were just too much in their own evil little worlds to admit it. :) Do you wanna start the rp or should I? :)

For Hetty and Dan. >>> http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7397046/1/#new

True. They could be great friends but watch out for the husband, he's the jelose type and the photo shoots that Willow does for the band don't help either. Can you start something?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back