OOC First Name
Cole
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Reuben <3
A Late night, so close to halfway through the year. She'd already broken her promise to herself that she'd not cry over her situation this semester, but she had to break it. She couldn't take the anxiety and the fact that her future had been completely rewritten because her mother was a damned alcoholic. Frustration brought Saveli to the North Tower, for the view and also to write a letter to Tomas, in hopes he could be of some understanding. He was the only comfort in heading to a new school that Saveli had. Perhaps she'd be better off there, but that bright side was still fairly dim. Viviana was happy go lucky about it, saying they'd be writing constantly, but Saveli didn't know if she'd even want to write and remember that her closest friend was far away. This was hell. And unfortunately the added stress of knowing Monty was a foster parents was no help at all.

He'd only told Saveli the news last week and already she was stressed beyond belief. For a moment there was a glimmer of hope, but the more she knew of the process, the more she thoughts she'd still get stuck in an orphanage. The blonde didn't even make it into the owlry before she sat against a wall and buried her head in her knees. What did it matter if someone spotted her. If she got in trouble and got expelled she'd not have to deal with the hell of saying a real goodbye to everyone. So she sat and cried, silently, under the moonlight of a window.

</SIZE>
<SIZE size="50">Venn made his way to the North Tower, clutching a letter to his older sister. He didn't often write letters, but it was a rare moment and he had so much to tell her. Admittedly, most of it was written by Veronica, as she always had more to say about anything than Venn did, but he had a few words in there. Seeing as his sister was feeling a little lazy today, it was his job to deliver the letter to the owls. His plans were paused, however, when he came across a familiar figure. It was night, which was mostly when Venn ever did anything. He could usually blend very well into any situation considering he was a metamorphmagus (though did try to not get caught in the first place to avoid lying). The Ravenclaw paused and stared for a moment, making sure that it was in fact who he thought it was.

Saveli.

They weren't exactly close, but he approached her regardless, natural blond hair turning a few shades darker from nerves. Kneeling in front of her, he delicately poked her knee with a shaking finger. "Saveli?"​

Saveli hadn't even heard the footsteps approaching and didn't know anyone was withing ear shot of her tears, until a feather light touch was felt on her kneecap. At first she froze, though the voice that came to her made her realize she'd be in no sort of trouble. It was only Venn - in fact Saveli was almost thankful it was him. Of anyone she knew in the school he and Gabriel were the two she would have preferred - as Viv tended to mother her too much. The Slytherin figured she had no more shame left after her apologies to the boy, and thus liften her head. In the moonlight her blue eyes glistened, bloodshot and puffy from tears.

"You shouldn't be out so late. You'll get in trouble." She remarked, though did not make eye contact, as the thought of looking someone directly in the eyes while crying was just too much for her right that moment.

As if to prove a point, Venn's features shifted to prove the improbability of her statement, unless he was caught off guard. But even then, these halls echoed substantially - he just happened to be light-footed. She was clearly crying and the Ravenclaw wasn't sure on what he was supposed to do about that. He wasn't one much for breaking into other people's personal space unless he knew them, and quite frankly whilst he didn't hate Saveli, he wasn't sure if she would appreciate his concern at all. The Slytherin was very much a mystery to him, and whilst he was curious enough to want to unravel her, he wasn't sure he could. She was made of strong stuff, and wore some seriously thick armour just like the rest of them.

"Saveli, are you okay?" Stupid question. Clearly she wasn't unless he was totally misreading this entire situation. He looked around the corridors, before offering his hand to her. "Maybe we should both move from here, do you think?"​
<i>
</i>

Saveli, through tear filled eyes could barely see his face shift. She'd nearly forgotten that Venn was a metamorphmagus. The blonde then looked at his outstretched hadn adn for a moment wanted to tell him that moving was useless. So what if she got in trouble. Instead the Saveli took the hand that he held out and got to her feet. In the moonlight she looked at Venn's face to see if it was all there - or normal. It was, she then glanced at her shoes and continued to stare at them. She would only release his hand when he wanted her too, as for now she assumed he was going to lead her somewhere.

After a considerable duration of silence she answered his question. "You ask dumb questions sometimes." She replied, but then realized there was no reason for the snark. "But thank you for asking them. I'm just having a hard time adjusting to the idea of moving. I'm sure my sisters filled you with gleeful stories of me leaving the school." Saveli had no idea of Prue's recent strife, and thus was sure her sister still focused all her energy on making her life miserable.

Venn was glad that she took his hand and was now standing, as he felt that it was a step in the right direction to... well, somewhere. He wasn't sure yet. But it had to be better than sitting on the ground and crying. Expecting the Ravenclaw to make a decision on where to take her, however, was a bit much, and the pair ended up standing with their hands being held, as Venn wasn't sure he wanted to release it. Instead, he gave her pale palm a gentle squeeze, which he hoped would somehow make her feel a little better about whatever was happening. He didn't think there was much else he could do for her, beyond pull some sort of funny face in the attempt to cheer her up.

He looked down just as she had when she showed him that acid tongue of hers, though he wasn't offended. More that he was at a loss for what she thought he would do - what would be a better question to ask? It was a pretty odd situation, regardless. However, he looked up once Prue was mentioned, knowing that she had her own concerns on her plate, though he was not sure on the details, as he had tried not to probe. "Do you have to move?" he asked finally. "Why can't you just stay attending Hogwarts new Zealand?"
<i></i>

The blonde Slytherin stood for a while next to Venn, unsure how she felts about the fact that his hand stayed within hers. However she didn't remove the touch, as it was comforting in a weird way. The squeeze on Saveli's palm was met with a squeeze back, though she kept her blood shot eyes from looking towards him as it was. She nodded at his question about moving and answered it slowly. "My mother is giving up custody rights of me. I'll be going to an orphanage."

At his next question she shrugged a bit. "Because the orphanage is in England I think. I think they'd like me to choose a school in Europe so it's not as tedious to get me to and from school." Saveli wasn't completely sure, she just knew they'd given her an ultimatum - Beuxbatons or Scotland - and the blonde had at least one friend whom went to the former. "Maybe we should move." She spoke in a whisper, becoming more concerned that she'd get caught.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back