Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Hippogriff Feather core 11" Rigid Curly Ash Wood
Zachariah hadn't been having the best of times. Sure his work was... "Average"... but that wasn't what he wanted. It only served to make him a lot more frustrated. Besides the harboring dislike of not being able to join the quidditch team. He just didn't feel like himself and he didn't know how to change that. Zachariah knew that he had to get away from everything. He needed some fresh air. Maybe a friend to talk to. Although he wasn't going to admit it, not even to himself.

"Stupid brain. Why won't you work?" Zachariah mumbled to himself.

The North Tower was closest to his common room and he was definitely not in the mood for light chatting with his housemates. He also didn't want to go all the way to the library for some quiet. Sitting down on the floor Zachariah sighed and opened up one of his books.

open after @Parker Reed and a few replies

Parker started to get used to all the magic non-sense, at least partly. And getting friends there made it even easier. However, he wasn't exactly sure why he was in the North Tower, especially with his phobia of heights. He had just heard that it's a cool place and there he was, hoping to not accidentally fall out through the window, it would suck. And even with all the hope to see something that would cheer him up, he only saw Zach and Parker didn't exactly understand whether the other boy was upset or just focused on his work. "Hey, what are you reading about?" his confusion didn't keep him away from sitting next to the Ravenclaw and just asking about something he was already sure about.

Zachariah looked up when he heard a voice. He was surprised to see Parker really although it didn't show on his face. Zachariah looked down at the page he was stuck on and frowned. "I'm not reading anything actually," Zachariah stated. He was being honest although it was rather vague. "What brings you here?"

Parker lightly smiled at Zach and looked over his shoulder to see the book. "oh, it just looked like.. whatever," the Slytherin shrugged his shoulders and moved to the next question. "Someone told me that up there is a beautiful view," he frowned. "I am actually a bit scared of height, so glad you're here," he admitted in a bit quieter voice.

Zachariah shrugged at Parker and shoved the book into the bag he had. He looked out of the window at what he could see from his position on the ground. Having been in the tower before he knew what the view was like. "Yeah, well if you fall... Never mind I wouldn't even let that happen. So don't worry about it." Zachariah smiled a bit.

Parker couldn't help but smile softly at Zach's words, he did feel better hearing that he promised to keep him safe. "Thank you, I will try to not worry," he chuckled because he knew that worrying was already a part of him. "I am glad that the year is almost over, can't wait to go home," that Parker took out a box with peppermint toads and offered them to him before taking one. He himself would never buy them but Bella gave him, but he liked it anyway, they were tasty.

Zachariah nodded out of habit. "Yeah, I suppose neither can I," Zachariah said and shrugged. He didn't want to think about going home until he was literally on the train. Even then he didn't want to think about it. Zachariah shook his head when Parker offered him one of the peppermint toads. He wasn't a huge fan of mint-flavored anything. "I have my stash of chocolate right here," Zachariah admitted as he patted his bag with a smile.

Parker gave a light smile, he was glad that he had found people who disliked the school as much as he does. "Do you ever leave your dorm without sweets?" he lightly joked after throwing one of the toads in the mouth. Parker had always had a huge love for mint, even he himself smelt like a mint.

Zachariah smirked. "Do you ever leave your dorm without clothes?" Zachariah asked raising an eyebrow. Before Parker could answer though Zachariah spoke again. "The answer is most likely no right. I'm the same with sweets. I've always had a hectic sweet tooth so I always have sweets with me." Zachariah explained. He wasn't lying either. He knew a few people who claimed to have a sweet tooth but never had anything sweet with them. He couldn't imagine running out of sweet snacks so he stashed them wherever he could. Even just thinking about sweets he wanted one, so he fished out some chocolate and popped a piece in his mouth.

Parker opened his mouth and his eyes went wide at Zach's question. But Zach spoke before Parker managed to start defending himself that he would never go out of the room without his clothes, but everything that the boy said made sense. "Dude, you are saying too smart words, I am tired and I don't understand half, but alright... yeah, makes sense. I eat everything so it depends," he chuckled and threw the other peppermint toad in his mouth.

Somehow the thought of confusing Parker was amusing to Zachariah. Not that he planned on doing that all the time. Parker's comment about using smart words made Zachariah's ego swell. What was more pressing however was that Parker had basically just opened the door for Zachariah to tease him. Zachariah was not going to miss the opportunity. "Aww does wittle Parker want to take nap?" Zachariah teased with a chuckle

Parker started to laugh at Zach when he teased him. He nudged him lightly and closed his face with his hands. "Little Parker wants to properly sleep," he still was giggling and then came up with something. "Actually it would be cool if we had something like a nap lesson," he mused about the sleep. He loved sleeping almost as much as he loved eating, if not more.

Zachariah laughed at Parker. But the mention of properly sleeping made him slightly concerned. "Do you not get enough sleep?" Zachariah asked with a slight frown. Zachariah shook his head not understanding why Parker would think of such a thing. Sure he felt tired sometimes, but to have an actual lesson on sleeping. "I'll pass on the nap lesson idea." Zachariah laughed.

Parker chuckled and shook his head. "No, no, I sleep enough, I just would prefer more sleep," Parker was that type of person that was always ready to go and sleep somewhere and as proof, he yawned and rubbed his eyes. "Oh boy, if you don't wanna have a nap, you can just have a free time from learning," he still wanted that nap lesson.

Zachariah nodded his head not exactly understanding where Parker was coming from. He supposed if he thought about it long enough he would understand. "So. Lay back. Have a nap." Zachariah shrugged. He wasn't sure how comfortable it would be and even considered offering himself as a pillow. " I'll be sure to wake you in... Half an hour?" Zachariah brushed off the thing about free time from learning. He thought he had enough of that since he didn't know what to do half the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back