Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ebony 13 3/8" Core of Basilisk Fang and Venom with a special handle
(This is a rare occurrence. Aleyha will actually speak to anyone, due to the mood she is in. Take advantage of it! ^_^)

Aleyha was walking down a corridor, her silk-like white blond hair flowing from out her hood which rested upon her head. She glanced out the nearest window. She used her arms to heave her small body onto the seal itself, with one of her legs draping over the side. She wore an oversized black hoodie she took from her brother, Austin. Her black leggings had little silver snakes on them as decor, and she wore her knee-high converses. Her white skin looked a bit like snow, and even her hair matched the paleness. She was albino, and this was common. Her red eyes were cloudy with emotion. It would be extremely hard for her to go off on a mudblood or even her house's enemies.

Aleyha bit her lip, and leaned her head against the window. She pulled her sleeves to cover her hands, and to keep them warm. She practically stayed cold in this castle unless she was by the fire or under the covers. Her eyes could not see the sun. It was an overcast, cloudy sky. Aleyha did not even have Fenrir with her. Seeing the Parselmouth without a snake was almost too rare. However, her being nice and kind would be even rarer. Aleyha though, was going through too much to even make a snarky comment. Even if someone started one with her. Aleyha's gaze cast down to her knee, that was propped against what she was sitting on, and she wrapped her arms around that one leg.

River had been exploring the castle all day. She had walked through ever corridor she could find and even sat up in the North tower for what seemed like a century just enjoying the view. The dungeons were another place that this Irish redhead had explored though she found she didn't enjoy the darkness of them as much as she enjoyed the wonderous view and light that the North Tower provided. Either way, River could say she explored the school.

As she headed up from the previous destination that she found herself, which moments before were the kitchens, River found herself on the sixth floor corridor, only one floor away from her precious Gryffindor common room.

Walking with long strides as this girl usually did, only due to her long almost gangly legs. Her long red hair followed behind her contrasting more than usual with the black top that she had thrown on. As normal she wore a long flowing white skirt that seemed to just stop length wise enough to show her beaded ankle bracelet and her black and white poka dot flip flops.

River continued to walk until she came upon a girl who looked about her own age. Curiousity and the need to met and make new friends came over River as she made her way closer to the girl noting the girl's interesting appearance.

"Hello" River said in her always bright tone as she leaned up against the wall next to the girl, keeping some distance of course. "What are you up to?" River asked hoping to spark a conversation

Aleyha heard a somewhat bright toned voice. Normally, something like that would bother her. Aleyha though was not being quite herself. She couldn't be mean. She had a mental block of it as of the moment. Aleyha cast her icy gaze to the girl with red hair. Aleyha wondered what to say to the girl. Speech was coming not so clear for the albino Parselmouth. What house was the girl in? Perhaps that would help Aleyha actually speak. She appeared to be a Gryffindor, her second most hated house. Or was that Hufflepuff? She had no idea. Not anymore.

Aleyha murmured, "Hey..." Her voice was barely above a whisper, and naturally had ice upon it. Not like she could could it, it was just natural, like her French accent. Aleyha wished Fenrir was with her, so she could have asked that green snake on what to do, what to say. She moved her hair from her face, revealing her eyes to be the color of blood at the moment. Aleyha finally answered the question, even though very little time had past since the inquiring, "Just staring at the clouds." Aleyha turned her head to the window, and then back to the girl. "What were you doing before walking down the hallway and speaking to a random person?"

Aleyha decided to hold off on the house asking. That might help with her attitude, which seemed a bit out of reach. The girl did seem like a Gryffindor, just as Aleyha had the picture of Slytherin upon her. Not only that, but she also had the same gift as the Great Salazar Slytherin himself as well. Just lacking the pureblood. Although, she did descend from purebloods. After all, her grandfather is pureblood.

River didn't know if she was walking into a bad situation or not. Hopefully this girl would be friendly and not like the few that awful girls that River had come upon. You still didn't lose you temper though This redhead thought as she remembered the meeting of the awful girl who had nothing better to say but how unfashionable River's outfit happened to be. Bringing herself back into the present conversation, River glanced over at the girl. "Oh I love staring a clouds. I usually pick out some shapes as the clouds pass by. Sometimes animals or food or flowers" River said trying to keep her bubbly attitude to a minimum if that was even possibly for her. Her accent however was strong. Concentrating on keeping both her attitude and accent down was not possible, so River felt at the moment her Irish speach for the less of two evils.

"Well I like to meet new people. To do that you usually have to talk to them" River answered. "So" She said not knowing where to go in the conversation after such a question was asked and answer. "I'm River." River decided finally to say. Introductions were always a good thing to start with. Maybe even kick the conversation up to a fast pace speed resulting in a friendship. Wouldn't that be great River thought to herself as she awaited the introduction of the other girl, or at least hoping the other girl would give her name.

Aleyha only took one glance over the girl’s outfit, and did not care. Aleyha’s fascination was with the overcast. Her red eyes then gazed to the girl when she mentioned that she liked to spot shapes and such in the sky. Normally, Aleyha would have said a nasty comment about it, but miraculously, she remained quiet. The bubbly attitude seemed to be getting to Aleyha, seeing as her hand flinched slightly from its resting place. Aleyha’s gaze was still cold as snow, and she was going to keep it like that. There was no point in trying to change it now. Aleyha nodded at her explanation, and introduced herself as well, “Aleyha, Aleyha Devearux. I’m a first year in Slytherin and also a Parselmouth.” Would this girl judge her? Not like Aleyha cared. She was proud of her gift, and would let everyone know if she had to. What on earth am I getting myself into? she thought.

River wondered for a moment why the girl had red eyes, the eyes that she had noticed at the start of the conversation. Wasn't there something that made a person have red eyes? This young Gryffindor couldn't think of something at the moment, there was something though, River knew that much. It would be rude to ask. This irish eleven year old knew that for a fact. It would be like asking why River had her eye colour. It just was. Dropping that thought process she looked over at the girl a smile still on her face ignoring the fact that the girl seemed colder towards River than normally would be expected.

"I haven't met many Slytherins yet" River said once the girl stated her house. "Not that it matters. We are basically all the same anyway" River added thinking that she wasn't too fond of the house system. Sure it worked for organization purposes but also created some competation that was not always so welcoming. "I'm a gryffindor myself though. Not a parselmouth of course" she continued sensing that she was doing a lot of talking. "So you have a snake then?" River said a hint of questioning in her voice. Why type of parselmouth didn't have a snake? It was just something River wanted to make sure before her curious mind asked more questions hoping this red eyed girl would not mind.

The albino adjusted her position against the window, and finally, she hopped off the ledge. The Parselmouth was below average in height, but not by much anymore. Her fingers ran through her blond hair, staring curiously River. Aleyha had an odd habit with playing with her white blond hair. Her snow white skin just made her look more like a ghost that failed to be transparent. Aleyha wanted to say something, but held her tongue. Were they all the same? Humans maybe, but some were set apart. Aleyha found herself not wanting to disagree with the Gryffindor. She was not really in the mood to actually. She simply wanted to speak, and not be judged for what she was, or who she was. Even though this side of Aleyha had not come out in the longest time.

Aleyha smiled faintly, "Don't worry. You are the first Gryffindor I've met. And my best friends are either in Slytherin, and well, Ai is in Ravenclaw." Aleyha folded her hands behind her back, and stood up straight, like she normally did. Aleyha grew amusement from the girl, for when she said that she wasn't a Parselmouth. I figured as much. There aren't many of us left. Besides, who has ever heard of a Gryffindor Parselmouth? Aleyha listened to the next question, and laughed inaudibly. Aleyha nodded, answering with a hint of brightness in her voice, at least, not as cold as before, "Of course. Fenrir is in the dorm though. He has to eat alone for some odd reason." Aleyha suddenly yearned for Fenrir. It was not a common thing to have Aleyha out in the open without her companion. "What sort of companion do you have?" Aleyha kept a tiny smile on her face, making herself appear more friendly than she normally was.

Barbara made her way along the Sixth Floor Corridor, humming lightly as she went. For once, she didn't feel like playing football, and was pretty much looking for something to do. The corridors seemed empty, and Barbara was thinking of returning to the Gryffindor Common Room when she turned a corner and spotted two girls who looked around her age, chatting. One a red head, one with white hair. As she had another look at the white haired girl she realized she had very white skin and red eyes. Barbara knew there was a name for her condition, and after a moment of thinking finally remembered it.. Albino!
"Hey!" she greeted the two girls with a bright smile. "I'm Barbara. Do you mind if I join you both? The castle seems so quiet right now, I'm bored" she asked and explained, hoping they wouldn't mind. Barbara badly needed to make friends, she had made very few so far! Tucking a strand of blonde hair behind her left ear, she awaited there reply.

River felt happy in a way that she was the first Gryffindor that this girl had met. Maybe it made her feel as if she was important or maybe it helped knowing that she wasn't the only first year in the whole school that didn't have a huge amount of friends in each and every house.

"Fenrir" River repeated liking the name. Though really she liked any name. It was just something about this year redhead that found names interesting. Even names like Jane and Mary were found interesting by River. Though her favorite name of all time was Secret with sadly her young sister had gotten. What a great name that was too and so befitting of her young sister. Yet as the thought of the snake eating made a small shiver run up River's spine.

Yes this Irish girl knew that it was just the cycle of life, but how snakes ate really creeped this young girl out. Even if she found everything else about snakes cool. "I have a kitten. Her name's Alainn" River said proudly almost. Alainn was River's first pet ever and she treated that kitten as if it was her baby and best friend.

Before River could say another word, a blonde girl walked over to them both. She seemed peppy much like River. More people River thought happily as she brushed some of her hair behind her shoulder. "Hey Barbara" River said. "I'm River and I don't mind if you join. I mean why not" River added her normal tone of voice hinting the bubbly person within. "And the school is rather quiet. I hope it's not always like this" She continued.

Aleyha nodded slightly when River repeated the name. She had mild pleasure for seeing River shiver. What over? Aleyha wondered if snakes creeped her out or if it was their eating habits. Aleyha held her head to the side slightly. Aleyha smiled faintly once more, "Aw, a kitten. Alainn, an interesting name. I'm not really a cat person, but they are cute." Aleyha shrugged lightly. Not like she really cared much. The information she gave out was the truth. Aleyha's eyes locked onto yet another girl, and raised an eyebrow. If it wasn't for Aleyha being traumatized for a bit, then she would have said something not quite nice for the girl, Barbara, for having such a bright smile. However, the Parselmouth simply said, "Aleyha Devearux. And I don't care." She glanced out the window, and thought it would rain sometime soon. "It is quiet, but I hate loudness and crowds. It is a relief to me." Aleyha turned her cold gaze to the other two girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back