Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
The weather was already changing, after such a long holiday. January went by fast, and already they were in the month February. Maddiie had barley spent any time with Alex, there vacation wasn't all that bad, but she knew it was hopeless already she had neglected him for far to long that she had forgot to give Alex his presents. "Might as well rename myself wicked witch of the west." she muttered as she strolled on in the great hall, ignoring the stares all about her. She was wearing something to skimpy she knew it, in her little black dress but she didn't care it was the weekend they possibly couldn't stop her from wearing what she wanted on the weekend.

With her hair pulled back, sitting down she waited for Alex to show up, there was pitcher filled with butter beer, at the time Maddiie had felt her stomach turn. She really didn't have the courage to do what she had to do, but its how she truly felt in her heart. Maybe after this was all done and over, she could take another leave of absence or at least go visit her new flat in Cyrus. Maddiie looked up to see if Alex was ever going to show, maybe he knew what was going to happen, she sighed biting her bottom lip. "I hope not, it would ruin everything." she muttered looking down still.

Alex made his way down to the great hall, Maddiie had sent him an Owl saying to meet her down there, it was Valentines day. Alex had bough Maddiie a love heart pendant with a chain. He hoped she would like it. But also in his pocket he had an engagement ring, he was going to propose to her, or at least see if it was the right time to. As he walked into the great hall he was shocked to see what she was wearing, it looked great, but all the stares she was getting from people was kind of off putting for him. He sat down next to her kissing her on the cheek softly.

" Hey how are you babe?" He asked, trying not to let on that he knew it was valentines day, he thought it would be funny to make it seem as though he had forgotten then pull out the present for her. Looking into her eyes he could tell there was something she wanted to tell him, he just hoped it wasn't to bad.

Maddiie looked up to see Alex approach her, she wasn't dress like this not because of the day, no it had nothing to do with Valentine or did it. It was so confusing to her but she offered him a smile, as he gave her the gift. "This is so generous of you" she smiled a bit normal now as she pecked his cheek. Now it was her turn to be the bringer of all news, "Sit down Alex." she said as she pushed for him to sit, taking out her wand she flicked it a few times, to make their conversation a bit more private.

Alex took a seat he was beginning to feel worried about what was going on between them at this point in time. " Yeah its ok, don't worry about it." He looked at her, with his green eyes and looked straight into her, he didn't know what was going on at the moment, maybe it was because she had found her house or maybe it was because she didn't want to be with him any more, hopefully it was the house, otherwise Alex mightn't live through the night.

At first, Maddiie didn't know how to start, but she easily made it upon his lap. Everyone that was in the great hall was staring, but they couldn't hear what was being said. She found in funny in someways but didn't laugh, she wanted this to be serious moment, as she wrapped one arm around Alex. "Alex." she said softly looking into his eyes, she cared greatly about him but that past few weeks weren't the best. "Alex how much do you trust me?" she asked him first "How much do you care about what happen to us?" she continue to ask him away.

" I trust you with my life, you know that." Alex said feeling kind of nervous now, he didn't know what was going on, was she trying to leave him or something. He wouldn't know what he could do if she did, he would be devastated, it would be a hundred galleons wasted on a ring he would probably never get to use on her. " I care heaps, I want us to be together, I'm in love with you. What are you getting at babe?"

"I want to be honest with you at the moment, truth and completely honest." she finally said with a deep breath exhaling from her pressed lips, now a gape wide open her minty breath flow freely. "I do care about you, it hurts though." she admitted trying not to shed a tear. "Its hurts that when you talk about me to others, it tears me apart. I know you don't mean the things you say, I know your great friends with others, but it hurts. I want to believe you can come to me with any problems no matter what." she said now resting her head close to his neck, her lips titled up close to almost pressing up against him more. She was deeply and utterly in love with him, he made her drool and flush when he wasn't looking at her. She always tried to hide the affection of wanting him more, always holding back because she was afraid, afraid of heartache when he was becoming her everything. "I love you..." she said motioning her wand at the same time as two gift appear in front of him.

Alex looked down at her, he felt bad for what he had done. " Babe, I only talked to people about it to get it off my chest, I never said anything bad about you, just told them what had happened. Im sorry about it." He said kissing her forehead, he didn't want it to end like this, he hoped it wouldn't end like this. Alex noticed the gifts in front of them, but he didn't say anything about them just yet, him and Maddiie needed to talk and that was what he had to keep his mind on, but he couldn't help himself. " Is that for me?" He said smiling it was the first time anyone had ever bought him a Valentines day gift. " Babe I just didn't know what to do about the situation and I needed people to talk to, Next time I promise I will come to you first, before I talk to my friends."

Now Maddiie felt bad because she didn't want to seem like she was jealous because of his friends. Maybe she was but not all of them, she just wanted him to know that if anything was on his mind he could come to her. "I don't mind you having friends, I love that you do, just promise at least." she said trying to smile. "If you can't come to me with problems, than how are we suppose to survive." she said more stating, than asking. "Anyways here" she pushed the first package it was a tent for when he needed it, most likely camping and his goal on becoming in aurura. "I think you like that the most." she smiled, anyone would love in enchanted tent.

" Thank you babe." He said smiling at her, he loved how she was always full of surprises and she always made him smile, with the little things she had done. " Im sorry, but I do promise I will come to you from now on, It was just I couldn't talk to you at the time, I was just a little stressed with everything that was going on." he said but he was glad it was getting back to normal. Alex began to have a thought of something he would have to do, he could easily get permission to leave the school and head to a restaurant, if he wanted to, seeing as the principle owed him a favor. " Babe, I have to go now, meet me outside in a hour I have a surprise for you." He said kissing her on the lips and lifting her off of him. " Make sure you wear something nice for this you will love it."

Im going to make a topic in a restaurant for Valentines day :p

Maddiie smiled as he said those words. She was a bit confused and made the second presents disappear she was confused but trusted what Alex had told her. "Okay Alex, I think I look fine." she said chuckling after all she had wore a black dress. Not wanting to keep him waiting, for whatever he had to do, Maddiie stood up and kissed him one last time, and decided to wait in the common room for in hour to past. "Okay Love see you than." she disappear into the hallway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back