Kaitlyn
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 13 1/2" Unyielding Yew Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
</SIZE></COLOR></FONT>
Takes place Summer Break of 2039​
<FONT font="georgia"><COLOR color="black"><SIZE size="50">

The party was really getting on his nerves. For someone who turned seventeen not long ago, one would think that with age comes patience, but Vladimir Zhefarovich's patience was getting thinner. He was convinced to come here by Blaine and Zinaida. And without him even knowing, Blaine and Zinaida were getting on with the snogging in a corner, while someone spilled a drink onto Vladimir's shirt. Hissing in disgust, Vladimir cast a few spells, and started to walk up the stairs. He arrived to the top of the stairs, and opened the door to the bathroom, only to find a couple snogging there. 'What the hell kind of party did Blaine and Zinaida drag me to?' thought Vladimir with a roll of his eyes. He slammed the door shut so hard, it almost fell off the hinges. Why did everything he manage to run into piss him off? Vladimir was sick of this. He needed a place to clean his shirt. He opened the door to the bedroom which did not have the sucking of face sounds. He immediately removed his shirt and muttered, "I will kill them for bringing me here after they ruined my favorite shirt." His black eyes finally saw a figure on the bed, and immediately, his irritated expression changed into a cold, void one.

Parties weren't really Belladonna's thing. Parties were the sort of thing people enjoyed when they had a lot of friends, and Belladonna barely had a handful of those. Within moments of arriving at the party, she dismissed herself and took refuge in the nearest empty room. "Maybe if I just in here, I can leave at the end of the night with no accidents." The blonde threw herself onto the neatly made bed and buried her head into the mound of pillows. A nap could never hurt, and this bed was beyond comfortable! Barely moments after Bella's eyes had fluttered closed, the sound of the door closing and a low voice grumbling force them right back open. As she sat up, her look of confusion quickly adjusted into one of displeasure. "Oh for the love of-of all the parties, the houses the rooms, you had to go into this one. No....no you have to get out now. You're the last person I want to deal with tonight." This had been one of the worst years of her life, and Vladimir wondering his fineannoying ass up here wasn't going to help in the slightest. Getting off the best she approached him and attempted to push him toward the door, which wasn't an easy task considering the fact that she was much smaller than he was. When he had gotten so tall, Belladonna couldn't say, especially she and Vladimir had barely seen each other the past year, but he had definitely grown. "Where's your shirt?" It had taken her a second to notice due to how worked up she was with his presence to begin with. Her hands moved from him so fast one would assume he was one fire or something.

Nothing could change Vladimir's current mood right now. He was angry that his favorite shirt was ruined, and his arch rival was sitting here. What the hell was she doing at this party? Vladimir narrowed his onyx eyes as she finally spoke, as she was as frustrated as he was. And she spoke of how he had to get out, and how she did not want to deal with him tonight. He rolled his eyes, "The other rooms are preoccupied with more than one person, and I'd rather not interrupt." Vladimir shrugged his bulky shoulders. He did not want to see anything more than he bargained for, but her motions to move him didn't even made him move an inch. "Besides, it wasn't even my idea to come to this stupid social event. Blaine and Zinaida dragged me here. Those two are becoming too close, actually..." Vladimir faded off as he noticed that Belladonna was still touching his bare skin. Why was she keeping contact with him? But everyone seemed to know that Blaine and Zinaida were a thing before he was. She asked where his shirt was, before he groaned as he moved from the door and to the bed. He set his shirt on the bed, and stretched it out to see the stain. It was red, and definitely sticky. "Someone decided to spill something on it. My favorite bloody shirt." Vladimir ripped the shirt from the bed, and he tossed it to the corner of the room. He did not have his wand on him currently, and had no way to clean it. Vladimir combed his fingers through his black hair, before his turned his gaze toward Belladonna once more. She has every chance to leave. Was she going to take it?

Belladonna wasn't sure why she almost felt bad for him, but she did. He had no idea his best friend enamored with his sister. There was no way she was going to be the one to tell him either, he already tortured her enough. "Don't be such a baby." Rolling her pale blue eyes, Belladonna pulled her wand from the pocket of her jeans and went over to grab the shirt. Using a simple cleaning spell and a flick of her wand, she cleaned the shirt. She then put her wand away and held the shirt out for Vladimir to take. Belladonna had half a mind to kick him out, but she could tell that he didn't want to be down there anymore than she did. "I guess you can stay in here if you want. I'm not leaving though, I can't leave this room actually. I wasn't supposed to come to this party, and if my brother see's me, my dad will ground me for life." Maybe she shouldn't have told him that. Belladonna didn't really like parties, but the thought of doing something she wasn't supposed to just too inviting to pass up. Now she was stuck in a room with a boy who probably wanted to wring her neck. Life was just too god at kicking Belladonna when all she wanted to do was have a good time. Although she was trying to be friendly towards him, Belladonna was pretty sure that it'd be only a matter of seconds before the bickering started back up.

Vladimir's eyebrows raised slightly, as she said not to be a baby. He looked over what he said just a few moments ago, before concluding that he might have acted a little bit childish on his part. He brushed it aside, leaving it for another day. He hated being like this anyway. At least she had her wand on her. He took the shirt from her, and debated on putting it on. It was a little warm in here, so he just placed it over his shoulder instead. It wasn't like he was ashamed of his body. Apparently, she could not leave this room. He would, but he hated being around people. And he could tolerate Belladonna more than the party kids downstairs. "Your brother is here with Pandora, isn't he. Kind of funny since she spent years torturing you, and becomes enamored with your brother." He knew that Pandora once had a crush on him, but it was nonexistent now. Probably since he cursed her into the next week when she mouthed off to him. Then again, he spent years torturing her, and he was not in the same boat. Thankfully. He looked toward his shirt, before he asked, doubt completely covering his voice, "Why did you bother to help me with the shirt? After everything we have done to each other, why did you bother." His torturings of Belladonna have severely lessened over the past year. He was too busy with Quidditch and being a prefect to really give her hell. Perhaps he thought that revenge has finally settled?

The thought of her brother hanging out with Pandora made Belladonna sick to her stomach. How could he tolerate someone so awful? Shaking her head, Belladonna released a heavy sigh. "I wish I knew what my brother was thinking-" Belladonna paused, the irritation positively radiating off of her body. "I don't think he even realizes that she's one of the kids that have been bullying me this whole time. If he did, I doubt he'd still be here with her right now." At least that was what she hoped. Erik may think he had feelings for Pandora, but wasn't blood supposed to be thicker than anything? Would he really support Belladonna if it came to it? When she was asked why she had helped him after the way they treated one another, the Gryffindor prefect paused before answering. Her eyes fell to the floor as she thought. Why did she help him? He barely deserved any help from anyone, let alone her. "....I don't know." There wasn't really a reason she guessed. Maybe because she was a better person than he assumed she was. "I'm not the terrible person you think I am, Vladimir. I'm not sure where you even got that idea at, but I never wanted to fight with you. I thought we were friends. Then you had to be a complete ass and mess it up." Belladonna kind of felt like punching him, but she could already tell where that was about to go so she refrained from getting herself hurt, or making herself look like an idiot.

Vladimir shrugged his shoulders. He did not know what Erik saw in Pandora either. Honestly, he was just happy that Erik pulled Pandora away from him since Vladimir could not stand the girl either. "I am just relieved that he distracted her from me. Apparently, she had this obnoxious crush on me. She just didn't get it." Vladimir remembered when she told him that she liked him three years ago, in the middle of a duel. He blasted her into the next week. He just did not want to deal with someone like her. Especially over why she was bullying Belladonna. That was not how someone worked with personal issues. That was the main reason why he told her to knock it off, but it didn't work. As Vladimir aged and became a prefect, he did not terrorize Belladonna anymore. He became too busy, and the effort alone was exhausting. It was like forcing something that did not belong.

Vladimir waited for her answer, before she said that she did not know. He raised an eyebrow. She explained that she was not a terrible person, and where he got the idea. Vladimir ran his hand through his hair, before he approached her, staring down into those blue eyes that made him want to leave the room. But the people out there, no. He couldn't handle it. "I thought we were friends too. But, I heard all about your kind. You should have been honest back then. It never would have escalated to where it is now. Besides." Vladimir reached into his pocket, and pulled out something he had kept for years. It was the gift she gave him a long time ago. "There's just something about that day that I can't let go of."

Belladonna never knew that Pandora liked Vladimir. Then again, since she had never been good friends with either of them, she wasn't surprised. A soft snort escaped her as she stared back at Vladimir. A part of her wanted to retort that their bad attitudes would have clicked perfectly together, but for some reason the thought of the two of them together bothered her. Vladimir's next sentence made Belladonna furrow her eyebrows in confusion. "How would I have known to tell you when I barely understood what it was myself? My dad never really explained the whole part-veela thing to me. I've only ever had my brother and my dad, and it's completely different for them. I didn't even realize I was different until people started to treat me like I was." In fact, Belladonna still knew very little about what she was capable of. It wasn't like she had anyone to teach her how it works. It was so hard for her to understand how someone could hate another person because of their blood. When Vladimir pulled out the little red yo-yo that Belladonna given him the first day they had met, she began to feel as if lump had settled itself in her throat.

Before Belladonna could even control herself and get her thoughts together, her hand flew up to slap Vladimir clear across the face with impressive force. "You stupid prick! All these years you treat me like crap and then you go and say that! I just don't understand...." It was a lot easier when all they did was fight and Belladonna did nothing more than hate Vladimir. Now she wasn't sure what she felt, she was just mad and confused. Once the both of them recovered from the slap, Belladonna's hands found his face again so she could pull him down to kiss him deeply. How her emotions went from wanting to smash his face in to wanting to kiss him, Belladonna couldn't say, but she did know that to her surprise, Vladimir had incredibly soft lips for someone who resembled a dementor.

This was probably the first real conversation that the two shared since they were preteens, before all the mess happened. Upon listening to her, Vladimir was about to ask about her mom, but something in him told him not to. It wasn't like his own was around or anything. All he had was his dad. Honestly, Chavdar had nothing against Part-Veelas. Axel and Benjamen did, but Chavdar did not. He was taught everything from Blaine and Pandora. His family seemed to judge part-veelas a little less harshly than others. It was strange. But she didn't know. Vladimir looked down and uttered, "My family is strict because of blood statuses. To tell you the truth, they accept them more than half-bloods or less. I learned everything I knew from Blaine and Pandora. I should have judged you for myself, rather than have someone do my thinking for me." He hated letting that out, or slip, since it made him look as though he was weak minded. He should have done everything on his own. He was trained to let that happen, and somehow, he did not get the experience he needed to judge Belladonna, instead of going by the words of his best friend. If he had, he would have likely not tortured her for the past several years. "I won't let that happen again," Vladimir murmured, mostly to himself.

SMACK! Vladimir's pale cheek turned red due to the hit, and Vladimir was more shocked than hurt. What in the world? He stared at her in bewilderment, which did not sit on his handsome features. He did not know what to expect. She called him a stupid prick, and how she did not understand. Then, she kissed him. And it wasn't a peck. He was shocked, but in the end, he closed his eyes and returned the favor. Just giving in to the feelings, he ended up pushing her against the wall, before he stopped for a moment, as it was getting a little too steamy. "Wait. I'm getting mixed signals here." Vladimir looked at her, wondering if this needed to go further or not, since he still had that object that signified more than what he could say or admit to within his large hand.

Half of Belladonna wanted to just accept and forgive him once he said that he wouldn't let it happen again. The other part of her remembered the horrible way he made her feel about herself and refused to let herself believe him so easily. "Unfortunately the damage has already been done. For years I you made me feel so bad about myself. I begged my dad to transfer out of Hogwarts so I wouldn't have to deal with it, but he said no. I don't feel bad about myself anymore. Now I'm just angry." Belladonna quit pitying herself long ago. Now she was just angry and often she let it control she way she treated people. Plus the older she got the more confidence she found hidden within herself. Sometimes she didn't feel as pretty as people claimed she was, but at least she knew that she had made peace with herself enough to quit caring what others thought. Did Vladimir ever regret the way he treated anyone? Or had his family brainwashed him into thinking it was okay to hurt others just because he felt a certain way about them.

Belladonna thought she wasn't going to regret the kiss, especially when Vladimir forced her up against the wall. But then the male brain took over, and instantly she regretted everything. Men ruined everything when they decided to speak. Putting her head in her hands, Belladonna shook her head and sighed heavily. Her hand flew out and once again, Vladimir was smacked, this time on the shoulder. "Boys are so stupid. I can't even....when a girl kisses you-you don't just-agh! I'm done!" Belladonna shoved herself away from Vladimir and towards the door. Was it so hard to have something go her way just this once? Expecting Vladimir to work with her though, was asking a lot. Kissing Matt had gone the same way too. Maybe she just wasn't doing it right?

Vladimir could believe that his taunts alone could have drove her away from the school. But, he did not want to lose her through that. That was not an option. Vladimir knew that he did so much to Belladonna, and he knew that forgiveness was not going to be made by a couple of words. He pocketed her gift to him, and heard that she was angry. That would explain the slap across the face. She held a lot of anger in her, and it was very attractive. He could at least admit that. He smirked slightly, but that was all that showed on his face. What was not known was the feelings he harbored for the Gryffindor as they came out during the kiss. But, when he questioned the mixed feelings, he once again was hit. This time on the shoulder. He took a step backward as she fumbled over words, saying that she was done. Vladimir looked down for a moment, contemplating his actions. It didn't take long since she was trying to leave, and he reached out and grabbed her arm. He only said a few words, "I'm not, though."

The prefect had a sultry look within his eyes, before he pulled Belladonna to him once more, and crashed his lips against hers. If she could hit him, he could be a little rough with her. Vladimir pulled away from her lips for a moment, only shoving her to the bed. Vladimir used this opportunity to hover over her, smirking down at the fiery Gryffindor. Who would have thought about these two doing such a thing, and he never locked the door either. Vladimir decided to give Belladonna a break from kissing, and instead gave his kisses to the tenderness of her neck instead. One of his hands was on her waist, while the other one was holding himself up. A part of him was screaming for him to stop, because she was part-veela, and it was wrong, but there was a thrill in that as well. He would only stop, if Belladonna didn't want this. As rough as he was in taking what he wanted, he did have Chavdar's trait of respecting women's rights. Most of the family did, actually.

</COLOR>
....The Next Morning

The sound of something breaking downstairs woke Belladonna just enough for her to become aware that she was lying next to someone. Warm flesh against her own, and the sound of heavy breathing was enough to completely pull the Gryffindor prefect from her tired state. <COLOR color="firebrick">".....Wait!" Sudden memory of what had happened last night flashed before her eyes. Belladonna bolted up and looked at the body laying next to her. This wasn't good. "I am in so much trouble." It was one thing waking up next to some boy. Waking up next to her enemy on the other hand, was a completely different story all on it's own. Crawling from the bed as slow and careful as she could manage, the blonde hurriedly found and threw on her clothing. The last thing she wanted to do was alert wake Vladimir until she thought of a plan. There was no doubt that he was going to be angry. Then again he didn't have his wand on him right? So long as he couldn't catch her, he wouldn't be able to wring her neck. Walking around to the other side of the bed, Belladonna nudged Vladimir with her foot. "Vladimir! Wake up!" She hissed as she nudged him again.

Belladonna couldn't deny that last night wasn't all that terrible. It was interesting. But the difference in their family backgrounds and blood status was bound to get under Vladimir's skin. Or perhaps it was done simply to get under Belladonna's. What if it was a plot between him and his friends? To turn her soft and then drive a stake right through her back when she was too far into him to notice it? Whatever the meaning behind it was, Belladonna had a feeling that it was about to turn ugly. The least she could do was wake him up before the owner of the house decided to come up and find him up here. Her wand was gripped tightly within her right hand, just in case Vladimir did lose his temper. If only her mind was as quick to prepare itself for whatever mental attack she was about to receive once they started to fight with one another.

One thing was certain about Vladimir, was that he was a sound sleeper when he was exhausted. The sound of something breaking downstairs did not wake him up from his slumber. Vladimir did not stir even as Belladonna removed herself from the bed. Instead, he turned over so that he buried his face into the pillow, and continued to sleep and dream. He felt a nudge, before someone telling him to wake up. Vladimir attempted to open his eyes but all he saw was darkness. He was facing the pillow. He moved his head, before shutting his eyes once more. His long hair was a mess, and he could not remember where his clothing was. Belladonna was a beast when it came down to removing everything. His eyes opened to see Belladonna in her clothing once more. Vladimir was conflicted inside. He knew that deep down, she did not charm him to sleep with her. He did it of his own free will. But, what he didn't know was why. They hated each other. Why would they end up going to bed together, and having a blast? Vladimir attempted to fix his hair, but he didn't want to get out of bed. It was cold out from the covers.

Vladimir didn't say a word as he rose from the bed, and found his clothing. He got dressed, and used his hand to fix his messed up hair so that it was slightly better than before. At least it was not sticking up all over the place. Vladimir looked to Belladonna, but figured that he needed to sort out the emotions he was feeling, before resorting to his default one: hatred and anger. He looked down to see her wand, as if she was expecting him to blow up. He did the exact opposite. Vladimir said softly, coolly, "We should leave." Vladimir didn't really know what to say. So, he bowed his head before he walked toward the bedroom door. He opened it before he paused. "I'll see you at school if you want to talk about this." Vladimir walked out of the bedroom, and headed toward the castle after he left the house, without being seen. He needed to sort out these emotions before they took control of him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back