𝓒𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓹𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓽🎨ᴍᴏꜱᴀɪᴄ ᴀʀᴛɪꜱᴛ

OOC First Name
Arle
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Thread is continued from here

There he was, standing on the familiar platform he stood on on his first year. If it wasn't for Teagan leaving, he wasn't coming back to New Zealand but it wasn't just his cousin that was the reason. He wanted to see this girl who he had met a few times and exchange letters with. Caelan was beginning to grow fond of Kira, he would like to know the feeling of just constantly seeing her around the castle. The sound of the train whistle made him turn around to his parents and bid them goodbye.

Caeland wanted to bunk with his cousins but tracking them down was tiring and students scramble in the hallway of the train carriage. The boy made tons of apology until he stumble upon an open compartment with a familiar girl inside, writing out a letter to someone. "I hope you're not sending that back home to me." He stated as he stood by the door. It's been awhile since he saw her, she'd grown very pretty for the past five months.

Kira bit her lip, bent over her work as her pen flew across the paper. She had found an odd comfort in writing to Lauryn's cousin, though she would never admit it out loud. She imagined it would sound incredibly silly. She had just started to sign her name when a vaguely familiar voice startled her from her thoughts. She looked up, ocean eyes wide. She had to brush her hair out of her eyes and blink a few times to be sure she saw what she thought she saw. "C-Caelan?" She felt a light blush color her cheeks.

"I-I, oh, ah," She stuttered a bit, glancing back down at the page in her lap. "Well, it would appear you aren't at home. So," She bit her lip again before simply picking up the page and holding it out to him. She was very tempted to jump to her feet and hug him, but she stopped herself. Would that be out of place? Would he hug her back? She waited for him to take the letter, offering him a shy smile.

Last edited:
It was priceless seeing Kira all surprised and blushing. He did wait for a long while for this and that wait seems to ease his body and mind. "In the flesh." He said with a wide smile and wide arms. Caelan went on inside the compartment and slide close the door behind him. The boy smirked when he noticed Kira was handing him the letter she just finished writing. He thought she could just tell whatever she had to tell him in person.

And so, he got the letter, ripped it in two and simply got Kira off the seat she was in. Hugging her tightly. "Hey, it's been a while and so I deserve a hug from my favourite girl." His girl It rang so right for him and yet it was only five months of exchanging letters. "Just don't tell Nora that last part, she'll freak out." Caelan had almost forgotten his meanest cousin who ruined Teagan and Liam's relationship. She's back and she'll have her revenge. When hugging wasn't enough, Caelan twirled them both and he landed on the same seat as Kira was earlier with Kira on his lap now.

Kira watched with bated breath as Caelan came into the compartment. Her jaw dropped open a bit when he ripped the letter in half. "H-hey! Wha-" She started to protest only to be cut off when he pulled her off her chair and into his arms. She let out a soft yelp. Favorite? Hesitantly, she raised her hands and hugged him back, resting her head against his shoulder. "Well, I'll not tell Nora if you don't tell Tyra. She'll tease me to death," She joked lightly. She wondered briefly why she couldn't tell this Nora person. That was probably one thing she didn't want to know.

The next thing she knew, she was back in her seat. Or... Caelan was. And she was in his lap. Ignoring the flush in her cheeks, Kira tried to make light of the situation. "Well, you're awfully bold. I was sitting there." She pretended to pout. She laid her arm over his broad shoulders anyway. She wondered briefly if he could hear the pounding of her heart. She hadn't been this close to a boy since she had danced with Cassander all that time ago.

Caelan chuckled at Kira's pouty lips, she was so cute. "Well, I'm here now, lovie. Tell me what you had just write for me." He imply while he gaze a second at the door and it's drawn curtains. The boy came back to look at Kira with a smile. "I was just making sure no one can see us. We're kinda in not a good position right now." Caelan wink at her as he cradled Kira tightly for her not to fall down on the floor.

Kira thought over her letter. What could she tell him? She supposed she had an entire train ride to fill him in on what she'd written. She'd meant to tell him before, so it was basically the same, wasn't it? As she opened her mouth to talk, however, he mentioned they weren't in the best position. She blushed furiously. "O-oh, I," she cleared her throat. "W-well I thought it was kinda nice," she attempted to slip out of his lap so she could sit next to him. "But, ah, I could move," She tried to keep from sounding as nervous as she felt. It was different talking to him face-to-face.

The apparent weight change when Kira left his lap was inevitable. It was inappropriate anyways. "No, you're fine. Stay where you are." He was nervous and embarrassed at that moment. There was a big silent after that. He didn't know what to say, it was more easy when they were exchanging letters. But when it comes face to face, his tongue was tied. Caelan cleared his throat after a vast silent and turned to Kira with a smile. "I guess will be in the same house. You can sneak in my dorm if you want." It was a bad suggestion but if it makes them both secured, why not?

Kira snuggled into Caelans side, acting more confident than she felt. She twirled a strand of hair around her finger, unsure what to say. After a short silence, Caelan turned to her and spoke. She smiled back at him, giggling a little behind her hand. "Oh, no, with my luck, I'd end up in the wrong bed." She bit her lip, but turned and folded a leg beneath her. "Speaking of luck. Did I ever tell you about the time I accidentally crossbooked a pair of pet conventions?" She offered. It was a silly thing to talk about, but she felt it was a start, at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back