What's your 2010 Summer getaway?

Ally Crysin

OOC First Name
Hamza
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn (BROKEN)
I just want to know what are you going to do this Summer as its only 2 weeks away. I will start with my list of not-so-fun getaways xD
My perfect list said:
1. Find a job
2. Do yard work
3. Go to the beach (Its mandatory <_< )
4. Do a part time job on my dad's company (Doing networking)
5. Do lot's of work in the house
6. More beach

Ehh, its not a list but it will do. So, what's yours?

Well. My summer will come one month later. I have one more class at my college. Here my li st then : Go back to my hometown, watching world cup, go swimming, cooking for my self, finish all my books, read all my novels, playing more games at my laptop.

Okay Sooo...
My Summer. :P said:
1. Enjoy the extended holiday after exams.
2. Forget about anything education related.
3. Go on Holiday to the Isle Of White.
4. Meet up with The Gang. (My Group Of Friends.)
5. Not waking up until 10am +...

:D :D :D Goood Summerrr. :D.

Its winter here too. My plans: freeze in the typical Dunedin weather. pass my exams. find something to perform.. school. big sing competition. auckland? mum's birthday. hawea. school. homework. sleep.

My summer

1. Finish my exams
2. Forget about exams
3. Have lots of fun
4. Go to Paris (outside it) for a couple of days on my way to my holiday destination
5. Go to southern France to lounge in the sun for 6 weeks and completely forget about my looming results

Well in two weeks I'm going back to the States to visit my brother in Arkansas before he deploys, I'm going to spend a few weeks there with him and hang out with him, my sister in law, and my nephews. I'm then going back to Florida to visit my parents and the rest of my family. I also plan to go to Island's of Adventure and check out the new Harry Potter theme park! If I have time I would also like to go to the beach and visit some of my old friends.

Imogen Day said:

My summer

1. Finish my exams
2. Forget about exams
3. Have lots of fun
4. Go to Paris (outside it) for a couple of days on my way to my holiday destination
5. Go to southern France to lounge in the sun for 6 weeks and completely forget about my looming results

Woot! Sounds LUUURVELY!

I've cleverly escaped the southern hemisphere winter and come to Spain (aren't I smart?) where I'm doing a course for another two weeks, then I have two weeks beach time in Barcelona, and then I'm going to work in summer camps in England until September. Yay!

Well my summer has officially started so what I plan to do for the rest of it is: [ul][li]Go out to a nightclub with bestie on Saturday</LI>
[li]Move out of my flat on Sunday
[li]Go see Westlife on 5th June at Croke Park
[li]Worry about exam results on June 28th (depending on them worry about re-sits :erm: )
[li]July 9th, go to Cape Cod for two weeks to work with children who have special needs
[li]Enjoy the rest of my summer after that and look for somewhere to live next year
<LI>[li]Find a job :doh: [/li][/ul]

I plan to work all summer. That's going to be my life right now. :cry:

My summer will consist of the following.....
[ul][li]Bridal Shower for my sister in law to be (and the more fun Bachelorette party :D )</LI>[li]Shuffling my daughter around to a variety of lessons that she insists she wants to take (swimming, soccer, dance and basketball) [li]Trying to convince Livvy she needs a weekend away to come visit me :shifty:<LI>[li]Going to various summer concerts (Gin Blossoms and Wang Chung just to name a few) [/li][/ul]

I'm already on summer vacation :D but I haven't done anything much other than lounge around my house and come here on HNZ.

Here are my summer plans:

~Read for fun- I never get to during the school year :(
~Go to the beach ( a lot :cool: ) maybe the Jersey Shore, but no fist pumping :p
~Work at the Writing Center-
good part: It's never busy in the summer and we spend most of the day playing Mario Kart against each other and we still get paid :lol:
bad part: There are no windows, so no sun until 5 everyday :cry:
~Find a job where my degree will be put to use :tut:
~Go to some baseball games
~Watch the World Cup

Users who are viewing this thread

Back