What's the point of doing this, it's not my job.

Victor Gorud

Wand
10¼" Ebony Wood, Core of a dragon heartstring
Word wasn't something that Victor had trouble intercepting. Several of words had reached his ear all saying the same thing. Strange noises, sounds, voices. Apparently there was a presence roaming through Bleak Street and Victor being as curious as he was, couldn't exactly down his interest in the topic. Walking into the streets of Bleak street Victor took his gaze to stretch across the dark road before him. God thing's were bad up in Bleak Street, and apart from the point that Victor hated it some what, he had no choice but to go there to find out what he was looking for. Trotting along he brushed passed a lot of Dark Wizard, eying him up for who he was and where he worked. "Hello there... I-" thats as far as he got to talking to any body in the street, he would be cut off by the instant jog that they all broke into to get away from a 'Ministry official' especially one of his class, a Hit Wizard. Browsing some of the shops and people around him, Victor had to find some one that would talk to him about what he wished to know about, the Dark Presence of Bleak street.

Stepping off to the side of the Path he was on, he looked at some of the dark figures that brushed back and forward the front of him. God it was uncomfortable to be some one so out of place in a place that was known for its deepest and darkest secrets. The Odds of Victor being told anything at all were almost nil any way. 'I may as well just get the hell out of here while i still can...' he thought to himself, and was in many ways right to do so. Any ministry Official would want to be in and out of Bleak Street A.S.A.P, But not Victor he was too determined to get this information in his head, in the end it would probably help him in the long run. That's what Victor thought about everything, so long as he was craving to hear the story behind it.

Jay walked through Bleak street wearing a grey jacket and some jeans. His daughter, Shaylah, had walked through here just hours befor and had been attacked by a presence. She had always come here quite a bit but now she didn't know whether she wanted to or not and Shaylah didn't scare easily. Jay was intrigued t findout exactly what was happening so he went looking for this presence.
Jay watched over his sholder at the people walking past. He was never uncomfortable in Bleak street but there were some dodgy people there. As he turned round he almost bumped into a ministry official. "Sorry mate. I didn't see you there." Jay smiled at the man. "I'm Jay Rouge by the way." Jay held out his hand.

Standing off to the side Still, Victor noticed a man looking some what familiar, a Ministry official himself. The man had almost bumped straight into him, it was clear that Victor wasn't the only one who felt a little out of place in the one, the only, Bleak Street. Smiling to the man he shook his head, "No need to apologize." his Bulgarian accent strong and firm. Placing out his hand to shake the mans before his, Victor spoke, "And I am Victor Gorund, Hit Wizard." he said softly, so that he and the man before him could hear. He didn't want eaves droppers listening in to every little detail that they were talking about.

Looking side to side, Victor couldn't help but ask "I'm sorry if its not my business, but why are you down here?" he questioned for a moment. If he wanted this guy to tell him anything he'd need to play it fair. "I'm here look for this so called 'Presence'" he nodded in confirmation to Jay. "Now if I'm correct you're more then likely here for the exact same reason, I mean Ministry officials like us don't tend to come down here unless we have to, aye?"
Victor tended to speak the truth when it came to those who worked in the same workplace as he did, though he never actually knew what this man did for the Ministry.

"Hit wizard?? That's cool. I work in the department of regulation and control of magical creatures." He smiled.
"Yeah. I wouldn't come here unless I really had to. I'm here for the same reason. My daughter came here a few hours ago and got attacked by it so I want to find out exactly why this presence is here." Jay didn't care what could happen to him. He only cared about the safety of Shaylah.

"Fair enough." he nodded to Jay before gazing his eyes over the area before him, "Well maybe we can look into this together, I don't know, Maybe the thing wont show as long as we are here?" he questioned in some what a rhetorical tone. The only reason Victor had offered to work along side with Jay was because he didn't want them both to have their investigations to collide with each other, therefore why not work with each other?
Standing there with his back Straight, Victor watched some of the people that went by cautiously.

Jay smiled. "Yeah. Why not. It'll probably be easier with more people anyway." Jay looked around "My daughter said she was near Obsidian Harbor so I suppose we should go that way. "Jay pointed in the direction of Obsidian.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back