What's that coming over the hill, is it a monster? Is it a Monster?!?!?!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danton Howard

OOC First Name
Maia!
Wand
Alder, 13 inches, dragon heartstring.
HEREEEEEEE'SSSSSS DANTON!!!!

73712094.gif

Yup, that's my boy.

Now, Danton here is one of my newest charries, but I haven't been active for the last few weeks.

So, here I go, I'm looking for some nice people and some not-nice people, who can interact with Danton

1: FRIENDS:

Danton is evil and manipulative, but strangely he can be quite likeable when he wants to-he has wonderful manners and people like him.
So, what I need is people who are like him, who hate mudbloods, and blood traitors, but will resort to anything to get what he wants.

Just think Draco Malfoy, but with the muscle of Crabbe and Goyle.

2: LOVE INTEREST:

Danton is the kind of guy who likes girls who are -as in girls who care about make-up and hair. Though, he does not like girls who are helpless. He would most likely get along with a girl who can use magic to their advantage, and who are delicate and dainty, but who pack a mean punch. So basically he is a bit of a macho-guy.

:cry:VICTIMS:

Some people he can bully.

$:RIVAL

For this I very specifically want a guy.

He must be around Dantons age, and be one of those "good guys" who will stand up against Danton.

So thank you, for reading, and please post here or PM me if you have any ideas-I would like people to have plot ideas and if you have, don't hesistate to talk about it.

MARLEY&DANTON

Hey! I can offer Marley as a love interest. Goes to BB but is transferring v. Soon. Sly, sneaky, mischievous. She can be a friend, love interest, enemy, someone he bully's....but she dies have a twin bro.

OH! I need someone to
RP him..........,,,

I don't really want someone sly as his gf, because it would have to be an honest relationship-he would never be with someone he doesn't trust. He has a big security complex-he needs to have ways to tie people to him, so it would have to be someone who is serious about things.

Maybe they could be friends?

Ok, she is sly as in pilling pranks

So friends?

Yeah
Dustdan can be rival

I can offer Professor Bella Matthias as a friend? She already has a boyfriend, but I could see them getting along :)

Can you start the thread for Marley and Danton please Domino-it's okay if you can't.

Donna:

Yes, I'd say Bellla and Danton would get along, and they are around the same age. He will be starting Hogwarts soon, so maybe they could meet outside and then become friends in Hogwarts as well?

I can offer Sydney Kirkland as a love interest. She's going to Beauxbatons, and is actually a very sweet girl. Though she does have a mean temper if you provoke her. Plus she's very protective over anyone that she's close to.

Lemme know what you think. :)

That sounds good :) It'd have to be when the semester ends though, as Brightstone isn't open ;)

Bella: I actually have a topic in Brightstone that I was meant to have with someone else, but they didn't respond to-so we could use that-though the start is a bit short.

Sydney: She sounds perfect and I'd say her and Danton would get along well-so how should we set it up?

Sounds good :) I'll post in it when the term is over ^_^

Can you start it please? If you can't I'd be fine to. :D

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back