What's happened now?

Ryder Straton

OOC First Name
Melissa.
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2 Essence of Wood Rose
-place holder-

Ally was missing her big brother. She hadn't heard from him at all since the year had started and he had promised that he was going to write to her. So impatient the red head decided that she might as well write to him instead. Even Miah had written to her and he was just a friend of her brothers that she had met once. Running home from school that day she rushed straight past her snack and upstairs to her bed room. Tossing her bag on the floor she pulled her writing paper towards her and selected a sparkly gel pen to write with and sat down to compose a letter to her brother Ryder.

Finishing the letter and doodling love hearts all over it she stuck it in an envelope and sealed it with a star sticker. Tying it to the family owl she instructed soot to fly straight to Ryder because it was urgent. Flopping onto her bed she sighed. The house was so quiet without him and she hoped he would write back soon.

Letter said:
RYDER!
You haven't written to me yet, what's up with that? Even Miah has written to me and he's not even related to me. Speaking of Miah guess what?! He's coming to stay in the holidays! Isn't that awesome?! I personally can't wait to see him again. You are so lucky you get to see him every day.

Mum and dad want to know all the boring stuff; how are classes? etc etc yawn. I want to know the more interesting stuff like do you fancy anyone and has anyone blown something up yet? I bet some first year has haven't they?

I miss you, it's no fun without you to play soccer with.
Can't wait to see you and I hope you write back soon.

Love your baby sister,
Ally xx

Ryder was lying on his bed in the Hufflepuff boys common room when the family owl arrived. He hadn't felt up to heading down to breakfast that morning, he wasn't hungry and he didn't want to face Khione and Miah. Not now. So he stayed where he was sniffing and trying to hold back tears. The fifteen year old knew that it was stupid to be crying over Miah, he knew it was going to lead to heartbreak and yet he keep yearning after him. Rolling over he took the note off the owl and his eyes skimmed over the letter his sister had written him. He felt his chest tighten, Ally like Miah and it was going to be hard to break it to her that he wasn't going to be staying in the holidays.

Sighing he picked up a scrap of parchment and scribbled a note back to his sister, tears splotching the writing slightly as he penned it. Sniffing he tied it on Soots leg and sent it back to Ally, hoping she wouldn't ask awkward questions.

teh reply said:
Ally,
Sorry I didn't write back to you sooner I've been incredibly busy with school work. To answer mum and dads question, things are fine. To answer yours no one has blown anything up yet - that I know of anyway. Sorry.

Miah will not be staying over these holidays these holidays, sorry to disappoint you but please do not mention his name to me again. You asked me who I fancied and the answer is that butt head but guess what?! He likes someone else. I hate him. I know he can't help who he likes but to be honest with you he's ripped my heart out. I thought he liked me. DO NOT tell mum and dad about this, don't worry them. Also he said that you've been writing letters to him, please stop. He's hurt me and as my sister you should respect that. Please?

Lots of love,
Ryder

Users who are viewing this thread

Back