OOC First Name
Liv
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Wand
Tulip Wood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Going through role plays of the past to redo my relationship section I had found quite a few that were my favorite. What was my all time favorite one my character participated in though?

Then I wondered what everyone's answer would be?

It's hard to choose just one but here is one I had a lot of fun writing.

http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/528276/1/

It was the death of Bearse Prosinian, Death Eater and former DADA professor/Headmaster. :wub:

Course King's and Cecily's first date where she apparated accidently to Bleak Street comes in second. :lol:

I was actually thinking about this when I saw the questions asked to the spotlighted character and I had to say that

THE EPIC FIGHT as it has been deemed by those in it. was my favorite. It my not have been my best as I was still a n00b, well still pretty much am :lol:

I also added a few other OKish ones to my CD :D

And Cecily what a surprise, Bearse is online ATM :lol:

Sadly I believe most of Bruin's best posts have been lessons (starting a battle royal in DADA, a few of his Charms lessons, etc.) and they have all been deleted. I loved a few of my early battles with Bellatrix Green, some later ones with Sophia, exploring in the Dungeons with Ford and others, our trip into the Borely when Anastasia was killed, but I think I'll have to go with A Brotherhood-Sized Bet.

Bruin in a dress, dissing Durmstrangs, kissing cuties (and one not so cutie...sorry Kingy-baby)....well, it would be hard to top that.

I was hoping you'd mention that one Bruin! :lol:

Ohh, so he is Pat. :shifty:

I'm still so annoyed I was at work when that thread happened.
Back to Durmstrang, though, and my favourite character to RP has to be, by far, Katerina. Violet never has any interesting RPs and Angus doesn't RP much (although Angus/Luna RPs are fun)...and my adults don't RP much either. :lol:
It's a shame I can't link the Yule Ball RP because that was so much fun, but here are two other Katerina threads I loved RPing:
after the ball
resolution (Katerina and Yvan)
:wub:

Oh my goodness, favourite rp's... well have to agree with Cecily, the rp she has linked was the rp that changed Andy forever, it was so fun to do and pretty upsetting too. I love Andy, I think she's always been a larger than life character and gave the idea of being a WW alot of thought before even applying first to Alicia and then to Eva. The whole idea of a WW at Hogwarts was seen as impossible so it was refused until Cecily and Bearse began to plot their rp. It was thought that the werewolf Drago would be able to come in with him and from there, Andy would be able to get bit. The rest is history of course. It was an honour and a privilege to rp with Cecily, Bearse, Alicia and Drago in the one rp. I still felt myself pretty much an amateur at the time.

So yeah that's my favourite after that, I have to admit any I've done where Andy and Brian argued (all can be seen in either Brians or Andys relationship threads) were always top of the list. We did do one where Andy let her wolfish hormones and her teenage hormones overtake her and she kissed him but I felt so bad for shanghai-ing Brian like that, that I ended up editing out the kiss. :D Should have left it in really. :D

I liked a lot of Ellie's, but the most memorable and fun to tp were the ones were she went a bit weird after the death of her mother.

I'll have to go dig them up ^-^

Well Bruin got to mine first! My fave RP was definitely the whole kissing booth incident. Next to that would have to be the one from the Yule Ball (with the Durm Boys) and then the first one that Violet linked to!

I like RPing Zazuka because of her growing ablities but I LOVE RPing Hoshi Koshiba. Though I don't think I'm very good at playing the bad ass, I think I'm getting better at it and I love how dark she can get. I'm thinking of making Z a little darker because of an epesode that she will go though with her almost Seer ablity but she will still be the same sunny bright person that she has always been.

Okay well I have had a lot of really fun/random rps through my life as Hilary..... they add lots of stuff to my life. The weird thing is a lot of my favs both then and now aren't really my BEST, but mostly my noob RPs that I love to laugh at :p

Getting sucked into the Borely with Kiera and Casey.... one of my first RPs :p

Posting as a guy on gender fudge was a lot of fun too :p Plus being roomies with Anastasia's ghost and of course our lovely bake fest :p :D SO much fun!!!!

Okay I'm gonna say that my favorite thread with Brian would have to be this The Journal's Lament for two reasons.

One because almost every post was like ZoMG!!!

causing the thread to go from Wow!

to OMG!

to EPIC!

to UBER EPIC!

to ZoMG UBER EPIC WOW!!

but also because it allowed me to dealve more into my character's relationship with his Deceased Grandfather something I had been wanting to do since I first began RPing as Brian. Which is that sometimes the people you idolize arn't always so perfect... (kinda like a Harry and Dumbledore thing) *Except my techinacally came first because I thought my plot up before the 7th book came out and I read it so.... yeah.... (sorry tired XD)

anyways that is my favorite RP with Brian!

My third and final reason is that it seems to be a plot that's at the crossroads of destiny for Brian's character, of who he was, who he is now and what he will become and will be the center attention of many plots too come!

http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7130595/1/

This is my favorite rp for Rosaline and Chav; although I did like their first rp together.. even though I was super noob then :p

It was when Rosaline found out she was pregnant with Chavdar's child and the process of telling him as well.. it is still going on but it is dying down a fair amount

I just thought id post here to tell you,
that i dont have a favourite rp.
I can honestly say that every rp i do is my favourite :p

It was inevitable I guess that as we get better at rp--ing then our threads improve mightily. I would still say I love the thread where Andy gets changed but it has a rival now with...

APOCALYPTO

And of course...

Off the beaten path

:wub: just love these two rp's ;)

As everyone knows, I have a ton of characters, And I'll try to summon up my favorite RP with each. *Some might have the other characters in it too so...*
Aleyha: Just Getting Away
This RP actually shows that my parselmouth girl actually has a weakness, and has yet to really end. :lol:
Azerail: new attire
This one was just too cute to pass up. When Azerail and Dannii met for the second time. It was just...aww!
Chavdar: Shocking News
This was when Asparuh discovered that Rosaline was prego, when was horrifying. This actually altered a key moment in Chavdar's life to make him forget he even had children due to a head injury. :lol:
Dorothee and Namina: Coffee
Well, this is my departing RP for Namina and Dorothee. They both deciding to run away, and actually start new lives....together?!
Dietrich: A Simple Stroll?
This was just leaving me in a fit of giggles when I was RPing it. Still not really finished but it is dying down.
Hadan: Nastiest News or Returning
These two RPs are funny to me, because it shows how short tempered Hadan was, how much of a fighter she even. Even if the fights were really one sided. :errm:
Jaken: After the ball
Aww, when Jaken first asked Estrella to be his girlfriend. I was a total noob then, but it is still adorable! :wub:
Nataliia: Long awaited visit
Still happening, but yet another lovey RP that is cute and it is a real forbidden relationship, which gives it the excitement!
Prodan: Desperate measures
Funniest RP ever! Prodan gets totally wasted, while Asparuh and Arnost leave to go 'talk' with a woman. It is still an interesting RP and having to control one happy character and one evil, psychotic (sometimes two) back to back had to take some talent to really get into the characters. ^_^
Kalif: Styx Manor
This one RP, it was basically one with several events rolled into six pages. Kalif actually saves Jaken and Estrella from an spic battle. Plus, not to mention Asparuh's snarky attitude and all. ^_^

I haven’t really had any too many excited roleplays for the following characters YET: Arnost, Demitris, Kailie, Kei Vasilka, Vincent, Rakas, Grezhen, Ryuu, Rei, and Damian.

With Kaleb and Asparuh, RPing as them, no RP is better than the other. But my overall favorite is a tie between Desperate measures and the one where Asparuh helped Thorine kill Patrick. It really showed how vicious Asparuh is, and how well two Death Eaters can really bond after killing a muggleborn. Yes, so stick away from Death Eaters when they come in two or more in a package. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back