What Secrets Do You Hold?

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Hoshi was sitting in the lounge of the Icchihara Manor. As a branch of the Four Families it was clear to anyone who sat here that they had wealth. Koshiba was the richest in Japan but Icchihara was a close second. Hoshi knew the order that the Family names went in. Hoshi and Eden had tried to get Lilith married off to the Yamamoto family but she had ended up finding her own path. As long as she didn't do anything foolish against the Families Lilith could pretty much do whatever she wanted. Hoshi elegantly draped her arms to the side hoping to give Kimihiro ideas before they had to go the most resent gala. Hoshi liked galas because it was the only time that Eden and herself could play around with new potions and new targets. It wasn't a party unless there was a body count. At least that was the way it was for Hoshi and Eden. "Please be patient a little longer. Master Icchihara will be coming in from India soon." One of the maids said as they brought Hoshi her evening tea made to the specifications that Sunako had made sure all the service staff new.

Hoshi didn't really care. If the idiot was not here in ten minutes she would be going alone and making sport of who ever was there. Nothing a few potions and right guy to cure disappointment. They where meant to be married this month and yet they had yet to announce their plans. "Aren't arranged marriages meant to be arranged already?" Hoshi murmured to herself. Hoshi allowed her mind to go though what she had to do the next day before she could come down from her cloud nine and be able to rest. It seemed like that was the format of her day most of the time. Even the gala they where going to was work. When she was finally able to go home she would knock herself out and get ready for meeting that would be going on the entire day the next day. That was if Kimihiro had half a mind to actually show up. Quite honestly she wasn't sure if she really wanted to bare a child by him. Hoshi had more and more often found herself fantesising about just getting him to sign over the properties when they where married and then killing him off. "I would get to keep my figure for a while longer that's for sure." Hoshi murmured with a sigh.

Hoshi was here and Kimihiro was no where to be seen. The last Hisoka had heard from his brother was that he was going to India and he would return in a while. No one in the family questioned him. Kimihiro was the golden child. Soon he would have everything. In a months time Hoshi Koshiba would be the wife of his brother and than Hisoka's dreams would be forever gone. Not many people knew that Kimihiro had a brother. When the boys where born the family had been devastated to find out that there where twin boys. Hisoka had been taken out of Japan and raised in Scotland and Kimihiro was kept here and groomed to be the next head of the family and the husband to the perfect Hoshi. So the question was why was Hisoka here in Japan and Kimihiro in India? That was simple. Hisoka had known about this event for weeks and before his brother tied the knot with the girl he was in love with Hisoka had decided to get one date with her even if she never knew.

Fixing his tie in the mirror Hisoka gave himself one last look in the mirror before heading downstairs. As the boys had grown older Hisoka had spent a good amount of time pretending to be Kimihiro so that the real Kimihiro could do things that he found more interesting. Walking downstairs Hisoka let himself admire Hoshi. He had loved her his whole life it seemed but now he was sharing a room with her. Walking over to her Hisoka took her left hand in his hands and placed a gentle kiss on it. "Good evening Miss Koshiba. You look as lovely as ever." Hisoka said trying to keep his face blank of all emotion. It wouldn't do for him to give the game away before it had even started.

Hoshi rolled her eyes. "What happened to Babes?" She asked a bit of attitude dripping from her usually emotionless voice. If there was anything she hated was being made to wait and they had ten minutes to get to the gala which meant they had five to do something fun if she could get Kimihiro do so. "Never mind it must have sunk in that I hate that name. Anyway why so formal love it's not like we're anywhere where we have pretend we haven't done anything." She said as she leaned forward on while uncrossing and recrossing her legs. She may not like him much but she had to admit that Kimihiro was good looking and lust was never boring. Hoshi knew that there had been more than enough girls at Tokyo Academy of Magic for him to practice on and Hoshi had been having a few adventures herself that she had made sure no one knew about. She had tolerated the name Babes because of it but she had mentioned it a time or two when had been angry with him that she hated the name and yet it seemed like it went one ear and out the other. Or that he just was not listening to her, it was almost like she was talking to herself most of the time. Not the matter. A little time and she would have the documents she needed. This was what made her wrap her arms around the neck of the man in front of her and kiss his cheek.

"That is of unless you don't feel like it then we could just go to the Winter Ball and forget about it." She said with an edge that if nothing happened tonight she was going to be mad. She didn't need it of course but what was the point of having a boyfriend with the personality of a doorstop if she couldn't have at least physical fun with him. That and she liked to bully him. Hoshi had a feeling she was going to be mad at Kimihiro to night no matter what he did with her but it didn't hurt to try and save the night. Hoshi looked up at her soon to be husband with what she hoped was an adoring look with a bit of warning hidden behind it. She still had to pretend she liked him until the wedding happened then she could openly hate him all she wanted. It wasn't like there weren't other women in the families in loveless marriages. The thing was that those never lasted very long. The way things where looking Kimihiro wasn't going to last six months.

Hisoka snorted at Hoshi's statement. "Babes is so common. If I am going to use common terms I might as well start calling you dear." Hisoka said kissing her hand once more before letting go letting his fingers lightly brush against Hoshi's skin. The next words that came out of Hoshi's mouth surprised him. Had his brother and Hoshi really fooled around? Granted Hisoka wasn't innocent but still it seemed that as a female Hoshi would have wanted to wait until she was wedded. There was still talk going around about her sister Eden. Granted there was now new talk that she was married but still it was common knowledge that Eden had a child out of wedlock. As Hoshi kissed his cheek Hisoka decided that if he was going to have a few hours with the women of his dreams he might as well make it worth it. Tilting her chin up Hisoka placed a soft kiss on Hoshi's lips as he placed his hand on the back of her neck and pulled her closer Hisoka kissed Hoshi with more feeling. After a few moments Hisoka let Hoshi go and stepped back. "Was that more to your liking? If not we can skip the gala altogether and I could show you more." Hisoka said as if it didn't matter to him which way the night went.

Looking at the clock Hisoka saw that if they did not leave soon they would be late. Being fashionably late was one thing but they where about to be later than that. Offering his arm Hisoka smiled at Hoshi. "So are we going or not? I think we have people to impress or something like that." Hisoka said looking at the clock. He wanted to leave soon just in case his brother came home early. It would not do to be found out. Not when he had finally gotten time with Hoshi.

Hoshi had looked at it as if since she was going to marry him anyway they why not. Seeing as their wedding was not so far off Hoshi knew that either no no one would be the wiser if she got pregnant earlier or no one would think anything of it. Either way Hoshi would get away with it. It seemed like the Koshiba children could get away with anything these days but it was only natural when their parents controlled most of Wizarding Japan, if not all. When Kimihiro's lips met her's she knew something was off. It was almost enough to sober her up, almost. There was actual passion behind his kiss? This was new. Kimihiro had met her lust with equal vigor at first but now it seemed like his flame had gone out. What was more, Hoshi wanted him more than she had wanted any other man before. It was if she had drunken in something more than just lust behind that kiss. It had been a simple kiss though. Hoshi breathed in slowly then watched as Kimihiro parted from her and offered her his arm. She slipped her own in the loop and smiled up at him but inside she was glaring. There was something wrong here. She wanted to study the man's face but he was right. If they didn't go soon late would not be the word for it and it would not do for one of the Koshiba daughters not to attend.

Hoshi allowed Kimihiro to take her out to the platform that acted as a sort of portkey that could be set to where ever they where going to go. The event was not held one of the manors but at a place they liked to call the Grand Arena, thus named because it was where the Four Families met whenever events like this happened. It used to be that this was also the place where old feuds where settled but that at the moment was done more with money than actual blood shed. The Grand Arena was spell locked to any offensive spells would be neutralized. Not that Hoshi and Eden needed magic to make someone take a dirt nap. "Odd thing is, I was never actually told why this event was happening. I know it's the Winter Ball but usually there has to be more a reason to use the Arena." She said thoughtfully though she knew that Kimihiro would dismiss her or not respond at all. The latter was more likely seeing as teen aged things in tight skirts had just passed by. Her feanse could be a pig sometimes really.

Had Hisoka pushed it to far. Hoshi was looking at him like something was wrong. The time Hisoka had spent with his brother he had noticed that Kimihiro was a pig. Or at least when it came to girls that where underage or just a bit overage. As they made there way to the platform Hisoka kept a firm but gentle grip on Hoshi. Once they where there Hisoka heard Hoshi wondering why they where at the arena. Before he could reply girls that where fifteen at the oldest strolled past in what must have been the latest fashion. Grabbing a server Hisoka shoved money in his hand and pointed at the girls. "Kindly inform those girls that they are at a four families gala and if they can not dress like they have some class than they need to go find somewhere else to spend there evening." Hisoka said annoyed with the little tarts. Turning back to Haruhi, Hisoka pulled Hoshi to the side and kissed her softly. "I'm not to sure myself but whatever it is it's really important. I see Tohoru and Sunako looking bored." Hisoka said waving to them before turning is attention back to Hoshi.

As more people arrived and mingled. Hisoka kept up small talk with Hoshi and whoever was trying to get there attention at that moment. After a while the lights where flickered and a hush came over the room. Walking into the room and taking the center stage was Koaru Koshiba and he did not look pleased at all to be there. Normally he did not go to events in less something had gone wrong in one of the families. He normally sent his daughters to be his eyes and ears but this evening he was there and it looked like he had something very important to say.

Koaru Koshiba was a very busy man. When he was not running the Japanese underground he was with his wife and kids. Tonight was supposed to be a formal meeting that Hoshi and Tohoru would show up to and report back to him later. He knew that Eden and Hoshi would murder a few people who had annoyed them but at the end of the day the heads of the four families would ignore it because to say a harsh word about Eden and Hoshi was to court with death. The only thing worse would be to cheat on one of his daughters. For the past two hours Koaru had been in an office with the heads of the four families trying to do damage control. Now that everything was said and done it was all up to Koaru to inform everyone else.

"I am sure that you are all wondering why we are meeting here. This evening one of our own has disgraced there family name. Kimihiro Icchihara was caught in bed with the wife of a very important Death Eater in India. Let it be known that from this moment on he is no longer apart of the Icchihara family. He is no longer engaged to my daughter Hoshi Koshiba nor is he to be allowed into the home of any of the families here. His brother Hisoka Icchihara is now the next in line for the family and within the next three months my daughter Hoshi will become his bride." Koaru said all of this without looking at anyone in the crowd once he was done speaking Koaru walked out of the room. He had to go back and try to figure out just how much money it was going to take to stop the Death Eaters in India from starting a war in Japan.

Hoshi looked up at her father with blank eyes. She always took in what her father said but she was even more empty than usual when her father was around. It was because of him she had to sell her soul in order to survive. She would always hate him but she would never again go against him. Not without help anyway. At his words Hoshi's mouth dropped open. Hoshi could be accused of not loving her husband but never of more than flirting with men who where not her promised. That was not what she was worried about at the moment. This meant money had to exchange hands and she could see that there where several others that had numbers going through their heads. Hoshi herself was thinking of the contacts in India that needed to be smoothed over and the people that she needed to contact in order to do it. Half way though another calculation she realized the rest of that. If Kimihiro had been caught in India than the man next to her was... "Hisoka?" She asked as she looked to the side. She looked at him again really looked at him. A memory started to form that she had long since buried or written off as an off day for the stuck up little boy she had always known.

A seven year old girl was looking for her play date. Tohoru and Hoshi had wanted to play Death Eaters and Aurors and Kimihiro had been made to be the Auror. He was hiding somewhere one the grounds of Icchihara Manor and seven year old Hoshi hoped that she would be the one to find him. She planned to drop kick him and say that he had fallen over one statues. She found who she thought was the boy in a sakura tree. "I thought you didn't like heights!" "I guess I learned to like them." "And that you thought climbing trees was dirty." "Guess I don't anymore" "What's my name?" "I don't know" "What's your name?" "Hisoka" "Well Soka-kun you have to be more fun that brat. Come down and lets play ball!" Yeah Hoshi remembered that she had liked him better but when she came around asking to play with Hisoka instead she had been told that no one by that name existed. "I didn't imagine you then did I?" She said tilting her head.

Hisoka had been worried that Koaru would see him and realize that he wasn't Kimihiro. Once Koaru started to speak none of that mattered. The worst thing that could happen was happening. Kimihiro had cheated and was caught. To make matters worse Hisoka was in the building and not many people knew that he existed. So right now things looked really bad for him. Everyone was turning to look back at him and Hoshi. Koaru had already left his mind to busy trying to figure out how to make the money get to where it needed to go but never show up anywhere. Hoshi looked up at him and said his real name as a question. "Yes Hoshi it's me." Hisoka said softly.

Hisoka had dreamed of the day Hoshi would say his name but never in his wildest dreams did he think that it would really happen. Yet here it was happening and she didn't look at him like he was garbage like his family did. "Hoshi my love there is no way you could ever imagine someone as amazing as me." Hisoka said wanting to kiss Hoshi but not sure how people would react right now. There where servants running around whispering in ears explaining that it was Hisoka holding onto Hoshi and not Kimihiro. Holding out his hand a glass of wine was handed to him at once. Draining it in one drink Hisoka signaled for another. Tonight was going to be a very long night.

Hoshi had only see Hisoka once and had even forgotten about him up until now. This was the first time she had cracked a true smile since she had come back home and the first time she laughed. "I had known back then that you where more fun than that brat. Didn't know you would be a better kisser too." She said taking his hand. Hoshi knew that scandal this was going to come from this was going to be monumental but she hadn't been gossiped about in a while. Eden had been tabloid fodder for the last few years and Lilith would sooner be struck down by lightning than do anything to make the Ton talk. She watched Hisoka down a glass of wine and she brought him down for a very public, very passionate kiss. Hoshi could never had imagined a better turn of events. She didn't have to marry that fool Kimihiro and she had found a very old friend. He had called her his love. Maybe just maybe she could learn to love him too. Hisoka had already turned away the girls that needed to learn their place and Hoshi could not be happier.

They would be the talk of the Ton while being able to get to know each other more. Hoshi had always treated Sunako kindly even after she had gone into care. She had a soft spot for those that where mistreated by the Four Families so Hisoka already had her sympathy but there was a very good chance that he would get her heart as well. Maybe just maybe he could give her her soul back. If anything he would be a very good friend to her. "Could not have planned a more perfect Ball myself." She said, her chaos loving self peaking through all of reigned polish of her everyday mask. Hoshi was sober now but instead of aching for another gulp, she felt for the first time in a long time like she didn't need it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back