OOC First Name
Clara
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
After the dance, Alessio couldn't wait to get out of the there and get some fresh air, since he had done everything he had promised to himself he wouldn't - and at his last school dance, too. It had been way out of line and unlike him to do so. He sighed, taking a seat on a rock near the lake and his gaze was fixed on the water. The Hufflepuff knew he had confused the situation, even more so than confusing himself. He couldn't take it back though, and he wouldn't. He accepted how he felt towards his friend and now he didn't know what to do. It was clear Celebi had moved on, so why did he feel so miserable whenever he saw her with someone else? She was allowed to be happy too, wasn't she? Less ran a hand through his hair. Well, she knew now, so he knew that their friendship won't exactly ever be the same.

Celebi hugged herself close, having left Octavian's side as he was the only one in trouble with the headmistress. Once outside her tight chest seemed to loosen, and breathing came more easily. When did she start holding her breath? The blonde walked through the sewing grass, hugging her arms around herself on the mild Aussie night. She was terribly confused, and mildly wounded by the displays. Most of all she was embarrassed to be caught in an affectionate tug of war, with boys she didn't know how to help calm down. Sighing Cel let her feet carry her onward, toward the lakefront, absent minded as usual.

One there though all thoughts of relaxing were gone as she caught sight of Alessio's silhouette. It was now or never - especially since they didn't have an angry Octavian using aggressive words between them. "Hey..." She remarked, approaching and standing next to him. "I-it's a beautiful night out." She stammered, face red as always when speaking with him. Her attempt at small talk was weak - but it was the best she had while she tried to gather her thoughts.

Alessio thought that it was better if he spent the rest of the night alone, and took some time for himself. He also felt bad for leaving his twin at the dance alone, and mentally reminded himself that he should talk to her tomorrow. When a familiar voice spoke, the puff didn’t glance at the person at first, and replied, "Hey." He was consumed by his thoughts and his brain didn’t even register who was speaking to him. It took him a few moments before he turned to look at the student which happened to be the person he was thinking of, and had been thinking of for a while. Despite everything, he smiled a little. "Yeah, it is," he agreed, and moved to make space for her if she wanted. There was enough room for two people on the rock he was sitting on. "I’m really sorry, Cel," he said quietly, hoping she would forgive him but understanding if she didn’t want to yet. "I’m sorry for not saying anything sooner. I realised how I felt a little too late."

Celebi slowly made her way over to the rock and sat on the edge of the cool surface. The sun had already set over the lakefront, and stars glimmered as reflections in the ever moving water. The Gryffindor listened to her Italian friend apologize and she took a second to reflect on the night as to how she might approach things, how was she suppose to get a sentence out even. Her face continued to stare at the water, knowing if she spoke looking st him she would lose her nerve. "You don't have to apologize for not knowing your feelings, god knows I'm not great at expressing my own." The Irish muggleborn said, trying to steady her voice. "I can't help feeling guilty now though that I got Octavian in trouble. And that I even kissed him, is that stupid? I would have rather had someone I had known for longer be my first kiss but apparently I am full of surprises for myself." She sighed standing up again. "You don't have to do anything about your emotions, we can still be friends and study, but... I still like you. Like like like you, so if you ever wanted to maybe see... what there could be I would t be opposed..." the blonde whispered the end, voice shaking.

Alessio let out a breath he didn’t know he was holding, as Celebi sat down next to him. He wanted to move a little closer but decided that maybe it wasn’t right, yet. If she wanted some space he’d give her that. He wanted to look at her as she spoke, but the gaze wasn’t returned, as she was looking ahead of her. "I’m sorry," he said again, unsure and to why he said that. "I’m sorry I keep saying I’m sorry," he added quickly, pursing his lips. He frowned at her words. "Why would that be stupid? If you’re attracted to someone and just happen to be with them and the person is into you, then...I mean, it was all in the moment, right?" Less was trying to explain something he hardly understood, as again, he had only ever had one girlfriend. His experience was pretty limited. Alessio raised his eyebrows slightly. Celebi still liked him. She liked liked him. Oh. "I...thought you moved on already," he said softly, turning to face her properly. Actually, he was delighted now. "Are you...scared? Of what could happen?" he asked, inching closer to her. He took her hand in his, intertwining his fingers with hers. Alessio was tired of waiting for something good to happen, between him and Celebi, and as he heard her voice shake he wanted to make the Gryffindor feel at ease around him.

The petite woman shook her head as once more Alessio apologized and even giggled when he apologized for apologizing. Perhaps Hufflepuff stereotypes did come from somewhere but she tried hard not to stick them to people. "I mean it just, it's complicated. I'm not used to having interest shown in me from guys and then you didn't like me and I thought you didnt like me so when he liked me I just... I thought I was going to have to get over the crush I had on you because I didn't want to ruin our friendship." Her rambling didn't bring her nearly as much embarrassment as what his fingers lacing with hers did. If Cel's face hadn't been red before it was now. It was bright crimson in fact, the moonlight doing nothing but displaying it for the boy. Suddenly all courage to answer Alessio left her body and she was reduced to the same lack of courage as she had had when she met him officially. "I.. I do... I don't..." She swallowed. "I don't know." She spoke with a shrug trying to will her heart to stop beating so fast.

Alessio cracked another smile when Celebi giggled, and man, as he looked at her now he couldn't help but to think of one thing: how beautiful she was. What she was saying made sense, and Less still felt a little guilty for what happened at the dance, but tried not to overapologise to her. "Nothing could ever ruin our friendship," he stated immediately. If there was one thing he learned in his life it was that the good friendships were meant to be kept. The kinds that made you happy to be with that person, and you could tell them everything. Al wanted Celebi to be that person, except just a little more than just a friend. "You know, you're beautiful when you blush," he said, and smiled down at her. "You don't have to be scared, if you are," he reassured her (or he hoped he did), and inched ever so closer to the girl. There were a few moments of silence before he gently turned her chin towards him. He glanced at her lips and then at her eyes, before he blurted out, "Would this ruin our friendship?" his voice barely above a whisper. Finally, heart beating loudly in his chest, he leaned in until his lips met hers.

Celebi was reassured by the statement that she didn't need to worry about ruining their friendship. It was still new, only a few months old, and she didn't want to lose that connection before he left the school. A thought crossed Celebi's mind, he was leaving in a few months - would they still be friends? The blonde glanced at the hands that were intertwined, Heart sinkin slightly in her chest. However the heart that sank raised into her throat the moment he called her beautiful. Did he mean Plato ically. Beautiful like a friend, or was he... Celebi didn't have much longer to think as Alessio pulled gently on her face and turned her to kiss him. To kiss... him? The blonde was shocked, brown eyes open wide for the first few seconds before she finally reacted to her crush kissing her. Leo was going to give her hell tomorrow but Celebi didn't care. Instead she untangled their fingers and threw her arms around him, forgetting that the rock didn't have a backing to it and hoping he could steady them, lest they tumble to the ground.

Celebi didn't immediately respond to his kiss, and Less wondered if he had been too forward too early. But then she began to kiss him back and the Hufflepuff could only feel joy (and his heart rate increasing) in his chest. He could have sworn it was beating a thousand beats per minute. Something nagged in the back of his mind about his brother but Alessio just wanted to enjoy the moment, he'll deal with the boy tomorrow - if he had to. Celebi threw her arms around him which was unexpected but his reflexes were quick, and he grabbed her waist a second before they both fell off the rock. Al winced, he had landed on his back with Celebi on top of him. He chuckled. "Are you okay?" he asked, tucking a lock of her hair behind her ear.

Celebi hadn't had much forethought when she'd threw her arms around Less. All of that left her mind when she began kissing her crush. The red faced girl leaned back from the kiss once he'd landed on his back, aware of the position they were in. Looking away from Alessio, Celebi tried to regain composure. It didn't come easily though and th blonde instead buried her head in the collar of his dance outfit, hiding her shame. She wanted to apologize for knocking him back, or kissing him too hard, but the blonde couldn't muster it. Instead when she peaked back up she glanced over Alessio's features. "I have never been better." she whispered, leaning in for another kiss, gentle in the way she did so. Celebi only hope Alessio did not feel awkward, and that he thought she was as good a kisser as Octavian had.

Alessio couldn't help but to keep watching Celebi, his - well, whatever they were now. He hadn't actually asked her out (yet). He didn't know about her, but he didn't mind being this close to her, and he smiled fondly at her as she placed her head on his chest, him putting an arm around her. "You are a good kisser," he mused, and leaned in for another one when she did, this one much more gentle. When they broke apart again for air, he rested his forehead against hers, feeling a lot lighter than he had minutes ago - when he was still alone outside. The dance seemed ages ago, and Alessio didn't want to think of graduation. Before, he was looking forward to it, but now, he wanted time to slow down, just so he could spend more time with Celebi. Next year was going to kill him. "I don't really want to, but we should head back inside," he whispered, not sure why he wasn't talking normally.

If Celebi had known that Alessio's eyes lingered on her she may have never looked back up to kiss him but, ignorance was bliss. The blonde felt her face heat up at the mention of her abilities to kiss. It wasn't as if she had had a lot of practice. Had Alessio? She remembered briefly that he'd been with an older student and had to force herself to not think much about it. The pair continued kissing for what felt like forever - in the best way possible. She wanted nothing more than to continue kissin Less all night long, but as he spoke she knew he was right. The Gryffindor glanced back toward the castle, and gave a small frown. "You're right." She relented, moving from her awkward placement over him and adjusting her dress. "Uhm, Less?" She asked, looking down at her feet for the remainder of her statement. "Does Uhm, do we Uhm. We are...?" She couldn't get the statement out of her mixed up brain. She knew the words she just couldn't pick an order for them to come in.

Kissing Celebi made Less feel something he had never felt before, but it was a positive something. He would’ve happily stayed where he was for hours, however he knew that if he didn’t head back to the castle with Cel people would be questioning where on earth he went and what he was doing. Her frown told him she agreed with him, on both the fact that they didn’t want to leave but had to. Well, they weren’t forced to, but it was the better choice right now. "Yeah?" he queried, resting his elbows on the ground next to him as he looked at her sideways. He patiently waited for her to say more, to take her time, but when he realised she wasn’t going to elaborate Less had a feeling he knew what she wanted to ask him. The puff say up a bit straight to get a better look at the Gryffindor and his heart skipped a beat. He wasn’t sure. "Together?" he finished for her with a smile. "If you want us to be, I mean, I would love us to be together," he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. "Go out with me?" he asked with hope in his eyes.

Celebi wrung her hands together nervously. Her words were never going to come to her she was sure. How was she supposed to expect Alessio to want to date her when she could barely form full sentences. He probably thought she was stupid, she thought she was. However he spoke up completing her sentence and then some. When Alessio lair brown eyes on her own umber orbs, she saw a look in them that meant he was genuine. At least she saw it that way. The blonde but her lower lip, smiling slightly, her pink skin saying more than she thought she'd be able to. "I..." She started before giggling and leaning over him, kissing him gently. "I would like that, like you have no idea, regardless of how much Leo is goi to make fun of me." It was obvious in her excited tone that this was what she wanted, and she placed a multitude of quick kisses on his lips between her words. She was dating Alessio, they were a couple, a thing, Celebi's heart flipped in her chest. She couldn't imagine being happier.

godmod approved

At that moment, Alessio thought he was the luckiest person alive. He couldn’t stop looking at Celebi and how she blushed and the way she smiled and it made him feel happy. Really happy. She then kissed him between words and it took all of Less not to pull her towards him and never let her go. He chuckled, rolling his eyes at the mention of his brother. "Leo is such a bum," he said. "I’m pretty sure he won’t let it slide once in our conversations, from now on," he shrugged, not really bothered by it. How Leo had known all along that he would’ve eventually liked Celebi the same way he had no idea. They’d hardly spoken about it, too. He squeezed her hand and sent her a wink before he stood and helped her on her feet, and together, hand-in-hand, they made their way back to the castle. This night just turned from average to one of the best of his life.

Fin​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back