What my boyfriend doesn't know

Teddy looked at her suspiciously. "You don't care?" He sat up a bit, propping himself up with his elbows. "You seriously don't care? weird." He raised an eyebrow before lying back down and closing his eyes. HE guessed it wasn't such a big deal, He had liked Immy while he went out with Alexia. The entire time they went out. It wasn't that unusual to like someone else.

She laid back, next to Teddy. "But, i feel guilty for not caring about it. I mean.... I just don't freakin' get it!" She said raising her voice a bit. It frustrated her not knowing why she felt the way she did. "Well, don't you care? Aren't you still with that one girl?" She asked. She had never heard that they broke up.

Teddy shrugged. "Are you kidding me? That ended ages ago." He chuckled as he remembered how it ended,. It had only just officially ended but he felt it really ended when he forgot they were going out. "Girl get a grip. Big deal, so you like me while you got a boyfriend. yOu're not the first and you won't be the last." He laughed and opened one eye to look at he. "Just sit back and enjoy the ride."

She gave him a quizzical look. She had no clue that they had broken up; she really needed to learn more about her friends. "Well yeah, but i more then like you!" She said exclaiming it a little louder. She looked around and quieted her voice, rolling on her side. "I've kissed you, three times now. I'm not that type of girl usually." The last comment really confused her. "Ride? What ride?"

Teddy rolled his eyes, even though they were closed, and turned to look at her. "Look, everyone goes through a stage of liking two people at once. I went through it last year. You just gotta let the experience happen and learn from it." HE had a quite laid back view on life, as usual. "The ride of life my dear, it leads you where it wants you to go and there is no use fighting it so just go with the flow."

She listened to him, thinking about what he had to say. He told her that she wasn't the only one, and she knew it must have been true. She believed almost everything that he said. He was the closet thing to a best friend that wasn't family, then anyone had ever been. He told her to go with the flow, and she looked over at him. "But..." She paused. "But, what if going with the flow makes me want to kiss you again?" She bit her lower lip, watching his reaction. This was the perfect movie moment; she was so close to having the best of both worlds; and all she could think about was her guilt.

Teddy chuckled and turned back to her, in the back of his head he couldn't help but wonder how he wasn't dizzy from all the turning and rolling he had done. "Like I said before Ange. Go. With. The. Flow." He smiled at her and waited for her reaction. Teddy knew there was no point rolling over again, he'd just end up rolling back and he couldn't be bothered any more.

She watched him roll over, his face close to hers. She thought about scooting back; but, decided not to. Was he hinting for her to kiss him? She wasn't sure. 'Go with the flow.' she thought. She did, no more thinking; pushing the feeling in her gut away, she leaned in and kissed him on the lips quickly. She didn't linger long, afraid to.

Teddy smiled as she pulled away. "See, was that really so hard?" He joked before lying back on the grass. It felt kind of good to be with Angela. There was the rush of danger and excitement at the risk of being caught by her boyfriend. Especially as her boyfriend was already suspicious of him, at least, Teddy thought he was. "What now then Ange?"

She smiled at him and shook her head no. It hadn't been hard, and the rush she got from kissing him; it made her feel more then alive. He asked her what to do now, and she smiled slightly. "just go with the flow, Puppy Dog." She looked strait at him, propping herself up on her elbow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back