What my boyfriend doesn't know

Angela Marion

OOC First Name
Cole
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Angela may have felt guilty about having been with Teddy that day, but that didn't mean she couldn't hang out with him; right? So that day, after putting on a new outfit that her insane, forgetful, mother had sent her for Christmas, she set out for the lawn. She got a few strange looks, but didn't care. She wasn't wearing anything revealing, and it may have looked strange, but it was comfortable. She smiled as she walked, thinking about him. She knew it wasn't great, but she couldn't just dump Adam out of the blue; she really didn't want to hurt him. But, she really cared for Teddy, who was sweet and understanding. And who knew more then what Adam did by a long shot. She sighed as she approached the Rose Bush. Maybe this would give her more time to think. She didn't know if Teddy would come; but she had sent him a not, via owl; since she didn't hang out with many 'puffs, and wished he would actually show so that they could hang out. Just hang out...

Teddy got the owl as he was doing his homework. He waited until he had finished before reading the piece of parchment. The hufflepuff immediately grabbed his stuff and ran off to the rosebush where she had said to meet. He was wearing casual clothes today, a white AAR top and dark blue jeans with a pair of black converses.

When Teddy reached the designated area he paused and looked around. He spotted the only person there. Angela. He snuck up behind her and grabbed her around the waist, preparing for a squeal or scream, the usual thing she did. Once she had reacted he whispered in her ear. "Guess who." Before laughing and letting go, allowing her to see who it was.

Angela had been waiting for a little while, not too long though, before she had a reason too be completely cheerful. She squealed as a familiar pair of arms wrapped around her. Teddy whispered for her to guess, before letting her go. She turned and looked at him, smiling slightly. "Um.. hmm... Benjamin Franklin.. No wait! You are the Merlin or the past!" She giggled at him. "What's up, Teddy?" She asked him. She had to make this seem casual, at least for herself at first. Then she might be able to trick her mind into thinking it really was.

Teddy laughed at her and sat on the ground, gesturing for her to follow. "I was about to ask the same thing, you owled me remember." He laughed again and lay bck on the grass. "So, this just a random meeting or you got stuff to tell me?" He couldn't help but think of the last time they had met. That was awkward in the least, though somehow her boyfriend managed to believe the story he wove. Then again, he did just tell the truth, he just left a few bits out of it.

She sat on the ground next to him, smiling still. "Yeah, I did, didn't I." She tilted her head. "Nope, no reason... just wanted someone to talk to." She grinned at him. She couldn't help but smile at this kid; he just made her so happy. He was her best friend.... though in the back of her mind, she sometimes thought of him as more. "So, tell me, what's up?"

Teddy laughed and shrugged. "Well, since I saw you last, nothing." He laughed and reached over to ruffle the younger girls' hair. "You are mad aren't you" HE laughed again before lying down, arms behind his head, and watching the clouds.,

"Boring much!" She exclaimed, dragging out the o for a little while. She tried to dodge his hand, but couldn't. She giggled and sat down by him. "i may be mad, but, you love that!" She giggled slightly, looking down at him.

Teddy laughed at her reaction againg, everything she did seemed to make him laugh. "Ah, who wouldn't?" He said to her last comment. He didn't quite know what but something gave him the urge to lean over and tickle Angela. So he did. Teddy laughed as she squealed, as usual.

She grinned at him, "Losers!" She exclaimed. She wasn't that full of herself, but, she still loved to joke about it. For a second nothing happened; then he began tickling her. she squealed and laughed a lot. then she flipped him; pinning him. "Stop! I'm always going to end up winning." She said.

Teddy laughed at both of her replies. "Oh really? Because I can't seem to rememberone single tickle fight you've won to be honest." He sat up and smirked at her. "Can you?"

She thought for a second, only for a second though. she smiled back at him and said, "this one! i've won this one!" She exclaimed. of course she knew she hadn't won... yet.

Teddy laughed. "Oh no you haven't missy," He laughed and pounced, tickling her again. The only difference was he had her pinned down this time.

"T-Teddy, I can't breathe!" She yelled laughing. He had her pinned and she struggled playfully. She was laughing so hard that she was close to crying. She wished he didn't know she was ticklish; that way, she might have been able to win.

Teddy stopped the tickling but kept her pinned. "Mercy?" HE asked her, ready to tickle her if she refused. HE laughed at her face, pink from laughter.

She took a few breaths in, trying to keep from laughing anymore. Once she had caught her breath, she wriggled one of ehr wrists. "Don't count on it, Puppy Dog."

Teddy laughed, again. "Bring it on then." This time, instead of using one hand to keep her pinned down like he had been before, he decided to just sit on her and tickle her with both hands until she begged for mercy.

"Gyah!" She shouted as he began tickling her again. She couldn't stop her giggling and struggling. She grabbed both of his wrists and sat up a bit, trying to keep them in her hands. "What now, boy?" She asked in a joking, breathless tone.

Teddy laughed as she grabbed his wrists. "Well it seems I have two options. Either I tickle you with my feet." He demonstrated, it wasn't as effective but it worked. "Or I distract you like I did before." He smirked at her, knowing she would know what he meant.

She giggled a bit at his goofy attempt at tickling her with his feet. Then tilted her head, raising an eyebrow. "How ya gonna do that?" She asked in a suspicious tone. "My shirts not wet?" She felt proud to be able to figure it out. He was not as clever as he thought.

Teddy laughed at her. "That wasn't the bit I was on about Ange." He laughed before leaning forward, now straddling her. "I can demonstrate if you want."He raised his eyebrows and smirked at the girl, surprised she didn't get it.

She looked at him confused. Anyone who saw this display would wonder how she managed to get into Ravenclaw. "How... you don't have any water." She said, still sounding smug. He leaned closer to her and she leaned back a little. She hadn't made the connection quiet yet; but, she would someday.

Teddy shook his head, she was quite dim some times. "Once again, That wasn't the bit I was on about." He leaned forward again until she couldn't lean back any more. "I mean this bit." He whispered before pressing his lips against hers very lightly, lingering there for a second, before pulling away from her. He waited for a slap or something. She was probably just upset the other day or something, He had the feeling Ange wouldn't be happy about him doing it.

Angela was still confused, and as he leaned forward, she continued to lean back. "T-teddy, this doesn't look so good." She said slightly nervous. He got closer, and her breath sped up ever so slightly. Now she knew what he meant. She felt his lips against hers; and nearly had a heart attack. She was surprised, appalled; and loving it. When he pulled away, she let her eyes stay as wide as saucers, and her cheeks heated up. She didn't move, or even say anything. it was a few seconds before she said. "Teddy, I don't get it."

Teddy couldn't help but chuckle at her reaction. He rolled off of her and lead on the grass. He was surprised she wasn't mad but couldn't help but wonder why. "Don't get what Ange?" He returned to his original position, lying on the grass with is arms behind his head.

She heard his chuckle as he rolled back to his original position. She sat up and looked at him. "I just don't get why..." She trailed off only to pick back up. "I don't get why i'm not hexing you, why i don't want to hit you, or scream foul names at you. Why I don't care that you kissed me. Is there something wrong with me?" She asked him, her voice a little bit strained.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back