What is this?

Aroha Jennings

Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
((EDIT- this isn't my main part of the plot, but the next bit will have the id on it.))

Aroha sat moodily on the swing set, checking her arms for more bruises. Three, four, ow, I shouldn't have poked that one. Five... Her kitten jumped up onto her lap, purring like a motorbike. Aroha had decided to call her little kitten Edward, and patting his head she looked about for Aunty Tess. The little grey tabby lifted his head, enjoying the head scratch. Aroha wondered why she had the bruises. They were huge, and one was bleeding. Nothing had happened to her, she was incredibly cautious. The second-year literally felt like c**p.

Aroha brooded on the last few days. Vomiting, dizziness, she was exhausted. Everything signalled the worst. But what was the worst? Glancing up again, she saw her aunt hurrying up to her. "Tess, look. That one's bleeding." she murmured disappointedly.

Strolling through the trees, Tess was carrying bags full of shopping. Her eyes sweeped the park before noticing her niece on the dilapidated swings, alone. She sighed and hurried towards her. "Aroha, you, no, that's not good." she sighed. "Are you sure you're feeling okay?" There was definately something wrong there, Tess simply had no idea what. "You've been ill for weeks, maybe it's time we took you to see a healer." Taking a closer look at the weeping bruise, she gulped. Tess was like a mother-hen, she didn't like it when her chicks were in danger.

Aroha gulped at Tess's words. A healer? She didn't want to see a healer, she wanted to get rid of the blood that was starting to stain the sleeve of the t-shirt. Dabbing her finger in the little red pool on her arm, Aroha sighed. "I feel fine Tess. I'm perfectly okay. See, look." Aroha stood and sprinted to the monkey-bars, not noticing the branch on the ground and tripping. Trying to get her breath back, her leg muscles ached. "I'm perfectly fine Tess. Can we go home now?" Aroha sighed hopelessly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back