What is the difference Between Reality and a Dream.

Remus Firn

Wand
Ebony / Kingwood Wand 14" Essence of Chimaera Scale
Remus sent his arm out quickly, close lining Kida and sending her to the floor knocked out cold, "Now that wasn't so hard was it..." he murmured to Pearl as he lifted Kida up and jogged up to the Hospital, before Apparating their bodies into the Hospital, due to the fact it would be Quicker. "Come on Pearl..." he said in his absence of mind as he placed Kida to a Bed.

Pearl sighed and banged her head against the wall of the owlery before apparating back to the hospital wing. "This proves to be fun when she wakes up" Pearl grumbled behind Remus crossing her arms and leaning against the wall.

"Tutt now, when she wakes up she will think everything that has happened in actual fact was a dream." he concluded winking at Pearl and folding his arms into his chest as he watched his God Daughter lay there, he hated knocking her out but what else was there to do he needed to take action and diplomatic soloutions weren't exactly proving to be 'solutions'.

"oh but you know how she gets, if she wakes up in the hospital wing she'll start throwing spells everywhere, and frankly, I have other students well being to take care of" She stated firmly and going off the check one of the many full beds. How ever quiet the place had been at the start of the year it wasn't now ans she didnt want to have to deal with Kida Frost during one of her fits.

Remus hissed at Pearl and looked back at Kida, "Come on you nutter, wake up..." he murmured spinning his Gaze to Pearl, "it's best you keep your distance on wake up yeah?"

Pearl glared at Remus, "Hiss at me again and its the last thing you do" she snapped before going to check two students and closing them off with the curtin.

Kida slowly heard things again, the world seemed to come crashing back to her, she had images fly through her head of dreams, she tossed her head trying to get rid of the images, slide by slide they shot through her head, Kida's hands gripped the bed sheets for dear life, her nails dug into the fabric almost tearing the threads apart, image by image shot through her brain, bodys, blood, pain, hurt, monsters, Kida tossed her head again trying to get the images out of her head "no" she said softly to herself as she tightened her grip on the sheets on the bed. it was like another nightmare again but worse, it was all of the worst parts from every nightmare in one. Kida threw her head again "no" she said again as the images streamed through her head.

Remus took a seat looking at Kida as she did what she was doing, he sighed, there was nothing he could do but wait. "Sorry Pearl..." he said after thinking for a while and then kicked his leg up to rest on his opposite knee as he awaited Kida to wake from these Terrible nightmares

(Last post for the night, night guys.)

(( night nathan :hug: ))

Pearl heard Kida begin to start toss and turn, she has having a nightmare, and a bad one. She finished up with the two who had the flu and headed towards the next bed.

"sorry Pearl..."

Pearl sighed as she heard this, ya you'd better be, when will you understand what a little demon that girl is to me Pearl thought. "Appology accepted" she muttered, "I'll keep my comments to my self" she added. Some little first year girl came up to Pearl and asked her if the girl who was freaking out in her sleep would really start throwing spells everywhwere, "no sweet heart she wont" Pearl said with a sigh, "and even if she did you would be in no harm, theres me and professor firn and older students here" Pearl added before sending the kid back to her bed.

Kida's brain shot through the images before she shot up with a scream, her hair fell over her face. Kida took several deep breaths before falling back onto her pillow, she looked up at the roof and realised where she was, she sat up again and looked around slowly "Why am i in the hospital wing" she said to herself as she looked around slowly to see remus next to her. "Remus" she smiled as she threw herself off the bed and threw her arms around him hugging him tightly, she stood up and turned around quickly to see if pearl was here, her head felt Dizzy as she held the back of her head "ow" she said as she rubbed her hand over a rather large bump, her head shot her a image of her trying to leave the owlery and being knocked out cold by Remus, she turned to Remus who looked rather normal. Kida picked up her bag from the ground and sat on her bed and began to look for it for her nightmare journal, she needed to write this nightmare down.

Pearl smiled as Kida woke up and gave Remus a hug, whatda ya know, she is a normal kid Pearl thought while laughing to her self a little. Pearl froze when Kida started looking for her journal, "Kida, you need some rest lie down please" Pearl said before going over to the bed and taking Kida's bag away from her, "you can get this back after your head starts hurting" Pearl said before checking the bump on Kida's head.

"oi" Kida said as she took her bag off her, "I need to record my nightmare down in my nightmare journal, you and i both know i will forget, and i need to write it down to check if i am improving or getting worse" she said as she felt Pearl check the bump on her head, Kida pulled away when she touched and made a small sound of pain "sorry" she said as she sat back so pearl could check it again.

Pearl was shocked. She looked at Kida with a blank expression did Kida Frost just say sorry to me? she asked herself, Kida Frost just acted like a normal child. Anyway she said it it didn't make sence. Pearl shook her self out of it, "oh no, its okay" Pearl said with a kind smile and handing Kida's bag to Remus. Pearl proceded to check Kida's head, "well its fine, all you need is some ice and it will be better" Pearl said before silently summoning an ice pack wraped in a towel for Kida, "here you go dear" she said handing it to her.

Pearl turned to Remus, "for godssake try and track down all those flyers around the school, and try to find her journal" Pearl whispered so Kida could hear. Her voice was frantic.

Kida put the ice pack on her head and lay back on her bed. "i don't know how i got this bump, and i don't know how i got here, all i know is that i am drained of all forms of energy" she said as she kicked her legs up onto her bed and lay on her stomach, balancing the ice pack on her head and within a matter of seconds Kida was out of it, unfortunatly it didn't take long for Kida's mind to start going into a nightmare again, Kida's hand curled around one of the bars on the bed she squeesed the bar until her knuckles went white. another rest another nightmare, another problem.

Remus nodded to Pearl, "It'll take a long time to track these Fliers down...." he said smoothly and quietly before looking over at the nightmare stricken Kida again. He looked her up and down, "Thats enough.... We need to stop her from sleeping, we are going to wake her then you are going to give her something to keep her AWAKE!" he insisted looking at her, "This is going to cause some what of mental damage to the Poor Girl." he groaned to himself, though loud enough for Pearl to hear. Remus looked at the bag before him, sliding in an empty journal. The girls observant but it's worth a shot... he said mentally to himself as he placed the bag gently down next to him.

"not that hard" she said before walking out into the hallway and using her wand to summon all the flyers on that floor before burning them, "what she dosnt know wont hurt her" Pearl said walking back to where the restless Kida was. "We need to find th reason these nightmares are happening, maybe then we can help her over come them" Pearl said brushing the hair out of Kida's face. "Kida wake up, come on, time to wake up" she said more loud then normal.

Kida heard pearl waking her up. mid dream Kida shot up and screamed, she dived to grab her wand and pointed it at Pearl "flip..." Kida purposley choked on the word to stop herself from finishing the spell.
Kida lay on her back and took a few deep breaths and lay back on the pillow "why did you wake me" she said as she continued to slur her words she rubbed her forehead and looked at them. "first you tell me to sleep, now you wake me up, what is it going to be" she said as she rested her head on the pillow.

"well you were having a nightmare, you wernt going to get any rest anyways" Pearl said in a calm voice. Pearl put took her wand and put it behind her ear just in case Kida started freaking out. Pearl doubted that the blank journal would fool her, and she wanted to be prepared. "Now, what do you think could be causing these nightmares?" Pearl asked while going around the hospital wing cleaning things the muggle way.

Remus looked at Kida for a moment as he waved his hand briefly in his pocket as it allowed writing to appear on the journal, he filled in all the pages with what he knew about Kida's dreams. At least this may fool her more then what my other attempt would have been to leave it blank.

Kida looked at Pearl for a moment "i don't know, i don't have nightmares when i am with Dad" she said. Kida looked at Remus and held out her hand at Remus "bag" she said as she looked at them both they both seemed to be lieing to me "what aren't you telling me" she said as she looked at them both, Kida pulled her hand back to herself and looked at them both curiously, "there is something that your both not telling me" she said curiously.

Remus raised and eye brow at Kida, "Your a complete nutter." he chuckled jokingly as he kicked her bag into the air and forced it to land by her side. "There you go nuffer." he smiled as he folded his feet over one another and looked at Kida as he then folded his arm's he was a little nervous but it was not the slightest bit obvious.

Pearl froze where she was standing before walking over to Kida and kneeling beside her bed, "what do you mean you don't have nightmares when your with your dad?" Pearl asked. "That would have been alot more useful at the start" she said with a sigh before putting her head down on the bed, "no wonder your having nightmares, you just miss your father, kids come in for it all the time" Pearl added. All that trouble, for a case of homesickness she thought before standing up and slaming her head on the wall.

Kida grabbed her bag and searched through it pulling out the journal, she opened it and shut it again, looking at it for a moment she raised her eyebrow and shook her head and searched through it to the next free page, Kida crossed her legs and began to write in it, she rubbed her head and twitched a bit when she touched the bump no her head. she scribbeled down some more before she looked at them "i'm not a nutter" she said as she stretched out her hand with the scar on before she started writing again

Remus got up off his chair and stretched out as he looked at Kida, "Well im heading off..." he smiled to her, "Get well.." he chuckled to her as he gave her a gently pat on the head and turned to Pearl, "Take care of yourself yeah?" he smiled to her as he pecked her gently on the cheek; He didn't want to annoy Kida too much, especially in the state she was in already. He stepped off into the hall way and strode off to his office where he went and fell asleep on his chair just after reading a book.

Pearl smiled at Remus as he kissed her on the cheek, "You know I can take care of my self, you on the other hand, I think you may need a baby sitter" she replied with a smirk before he left. Pearl walked over to Kida and sat down on a chair beside her bed, "well Kida, what do you think would be a good idea to cure your home sickness?" Pearl asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back